Donald Trump is a supremely selfish, insecure, and immature psychological mess

Donald Trump is an immature bully who acts like an eighth grader run amuck on a school playground during recess. Last night he attacked Hillary Clinton. The Hill has the story.

GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump sparked criticism late Monday, saying that Hillary Clinton “got schlonged” by then-Sen. Barack Obama (R-Ill.) during the 2008 presidential race.

“She was favored to win and she got schlonged,” he said during a rally in Grand Rapids, Mich.

“She lost, I mean she lost,” Trump told supporters. “Everything that’s been involved with Hillary has been losses. Even a race with Obama – she was going to beat Obama.

“I don’t know who’d be worse,” he added of the choice between Clinton and now President Obama. “I don’t know.”

Trump also argued that Clinton did not look like the nation’s leader during last weekend’s Democratic presidential debate in New Hampshire.

“I watched her the other night and I said, ‘this is not a president,’” he said of the former secretary of State.

“I watched her the other night, and it was hard, it was really hard. There were a lot of better things on, including reading books and reading financial papers, which I actually enjoy reading.”

The former first lady apologized after returning late after a commercial break and walking across the stage while moderator David Muir questioned Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

Trump mocked the incident as a “disgusting” bathroom break during his rally Monday night. The taunt drew applause and cheers from his supporters.

Mr. Self-Absorbed Billionaire, who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, regularly mocks and denigrates others while bragging about how wonderful he is.

Anyone who cannot see this fool for the supremely selfish, insecure, and immature psychological mess that he is needs professional help.

If his juvenile antics were not enough to disqualify him for the position of President of the United States, Politifact, the Pulitzer-prize winning fact-checking service, overseen by the editors of the Tampa Bay Times, awarded him their Lie-of-the Year award without bothering to select one of his lies. The Washington Post reports,

“In considering our annual Lie of the Year, we found our only real contenders were Trump’s — his various statements also led our Readers’ Poll,” the publication wrote. “But it was hard to single one out from the others. So we have rolled them into one big trophy.”

Among Trump’s misstatements, as Politifact noted: His insistence that “thousands” cheered the destruction of the World Trade Center on Sept. 11; that Mexico sends its “bad” citizens over the U.S. border; and that “Whites killed by blacks — 81%” when, in fact, most people are killed by someone of the same race.

“PolitiFact has been documenting Trump’s statements on our Truth-O-Meter, where we’ve rated 76 percent of them Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire, out of 77 statements checked,” the publication wrote. “No other politician has as many statements rated so far down on the dial.”

As if that were no enough, he also likes to joke about hating and killing journalists. Here’s NBC News,

Days after pushing back on allegations that Russian President Vladmir Putin has killed journalists, Donald Trump assured a rally here that despite his hatred of the press, he would “never kill them.”

Trump assured that he “would never kill” journalists. He then sarcastically added: “Uhh, let’s see,” pausing as if to think if there would be circumstances under which his unequivocal “never” would change.

As the crowd laughed and turned their eyes to the media, Trump became serious once more: “No I wouldn’t. I would never kill them, but I do hate them. And some of them are such lying, disgusting people, it’s true.”

Trump is not funny. He is an embarrassment.

16 Responses to Donald Trump is a supremely selfish, insecure, and immature psychological mess

Just watched “Making a Murderer” on netflix. Depressing story, but so much more because of the many people who are wrongly incarcerated.

This is a documentary about a man, Steve, who was exonerated after being incarcerated for 18 years for a rape that he did not commit. It seems the sheriff had a grudge against him and he enlisted the da and a couple of deputies to ignore exculpatory evidence.The real rapist is doing time thanks to a different jurisdiction prosecuting him for the two rapes he did after the one he got away with.

Once Steve was free he started a civil case for restitution by suing the county, the sheriff and the da. They retaliated by framing him for a murder and part of the frame was to get his low-iq nephew to testify against him. The nephew’s involvement was via a manipulated confession. Steve got life without possibility of parole. His 16 year old nephew can get out when he’s 50 years old. The sheriff, the da, the cops are free. So is the real killer of the woman.

The documentary is well done but raised my ire.

And THIS is what we have had under a government that is quite a bit BETTER than what Trump and his brownshirts will give us. I’m glad I’m a senior citizen whose children have decided not to have more children (their decision based not on my disillusionment but on the relative ill heath of our physical environment.)

A key piece of evidence was the suspect blood found on the woman’s car. The lawyers went to the forensic evidence kit that had its seal broken and found that there was a blood draw with a tiny hole in the top. Apparently the FBI has dismantled the ability to check for the preservative (like what was used to demonstrate that OJs blood was planted) but were able to check it on short notice in this case to determine that there was no preservative in samples they were given by the prosecution. Why did the FBI stop having the ability to check for the preservative? Could it be that they didn’t want the ability to confirm that cops/agents plant blood?

The first lawyer for the nephew and his investigator actively worked with the prosecution to get the nephew to confess to something he didn’t do so he could be used to convict his uncle. In the end, the nephew wrote a letter directly to the judge. He wasn’t used to prosecute his uncle but the DA went on to prosecute him anyway and used the manipulated “confession” to do it. When it was exposed in the process for an appeal, nothing happened to the lawyer or the investigator. They get to go their merry way.

There are so many political prisoners now. And anyone who crosses a cop/agent/da/judge can be targeted.

I’m all agitated again. Makes me thing of the injustice to Crane Station. We are soo messed up.

• Hi bettykath. Crane-Station here (on Fred’s screen). Thank you so much for your thoughtful comment. This is exactly what happened in my case, ie, my own public defender, a person who I trusted in the beginning, was actually working with the prosecutor to ensure a conviction as well as a lengthy sentence in my case. The betrayal was breathtaking. I am still finding things out that he did, to this day. At any rate, I am going through a process of entirely building a career as a result. I consider myself one of the fortunate ones, because unlike many, I am able to do this- mainly (and thankfully) due to a college education and a prior life that involved meaningful work experience. When I look back on that betrayal with the benefit of quite a few years of hindsight, I am saddened. I am saddened because I know that I am not alone. Like you point out, there are so many political prisoners now, and there are so many versions of political prison. I often wonder what has become of us when we accept the unacceptable, because it’s the new ‘norm.’

I can’t imagine the frustration and the powerlessness of being betrayed like that. You tried to get accountability but they closed ranks and went after you again.

I often think of Tawana Brawley, her rape and brutality and her powerlessness against well connected men, one who hunted her down many years later to garnish her wages. I have so much admiration for those who have suffered so but have managed to rebuild their lives.

I get reports from the Innocence Project. It’s amazing the number of years some people have been incarcerated for stuff they didn’t do, so many times because of misconduct on the part of cops, lawyers, and judges, and, yes, even juries. But the exonerated are the lucky ones. There are so many still serving unjust time. And there are those who are on death row or who have already been executed.

2. He is absolutely disgusting “Make America Great Again” my A$@ more like “Make America 1950 again” I’m sorry, but anybody that support this piece of well you know what I’m saying?! is just as sick & demented as he is …Look up embarrassment to America & there he sit with that crazy hair on his head?! #AmericaDon’tNeedTrumpAsOurPresident!!!!!!!!!

Donald Trump has been around for a long time and will continue to be with us. What disturbs me more than his craziness is that we have substantial numbers of citizens who agree with him, who are also probably “supremely selfish, insecure, and immature psychological mess”es, as well as “immature bully(ies) who act(s) like an eighth grader run amuck on a school playground during recess.”

I mean, who are these folks and why do they think his unintelligent, flamboyant behavior is okay?

• Angry, fearful and deeply prejudiced people who for one reason or another do not realize that rich people like Donald Trump have enriched themselves at their expense. Trump is playing the role of the Antichrist who uses his coarse and gross sense of humor to worm himself into their faux religious zealotry and their redneck affections.

Part of their “being in thrall” to Trump is simple hero worship brought on by his celebrity and wealth. But there is another, insidious part of it. They all want to treat people as he treats people; they want to insult people, badger people, make people work for them for free, defraud their creditors, criticize and mock those who expose them, openly despise and degrade women and minorities, and aggrandize themselves without any sense of embarrassment or shame. THEY WANT THAT. They think by supporting lord-and-master Trump they can elevate themselves. It’s why psychopaths have henchmen; it’s why bullies have followings; it’s why dictators gather minions.

4. Rachael says:

So much I could say, but I have to work. The one thing I don’t understand is, what is so disgusting about using the restroom on a break? Anyway, I have a LOT to say (vent) about this misogynistic racist, narcissistic creature who does not want to make America GREAT, he wants to make America HATE. He is everything wrong with our country. I’ll be back.

5. racerrodig says:

No argument here. If you want to see what he’d be like as President, picture any scene from the movie “Wall Street” where Gecko is “schlonging” anyone……and there are a few, then put the situation in a political setting and we’ll have an idea of what “Trumps World” will be like.

Historically, the rich cater to their ilk an the expense of everyone else. Not 1 person I know, save one guy who is in the “upper crust” even considers voting for Trump.

• I can truthfully say, “I never met a rich person whom I liked.”

Oh I have met rich people whom I have liked. I’d say the same percentage of rich and poor, in terms of liking or not liking them. Many of the people I have met who are poor are also intolerant of others they consider either poorer or more deserving of their poverty. It’s bizarre.

• racerrodig says:

No argument. The ones I’ve met, and became friends with either lost it all (one was born rich and inherited a Buick Dealership, extended it to include Hummers and lost it all)

But the skewed thinking is what kills me.

Here’s a good one from back in 1992. Randall Cunningham, QB of the Phil. Eagles, and making millions, having just lost to the hated cowboys in Dallas, was doing the obligatory post game interview.

For some reason, he got sidetracked and went down the “……it’s only a game and there’s a mansion in Heaven with my name on the door and the streets are paved with gold.”

To which a Dallas reporter gave him some remark and asked if he thought he was shorting the fans with the bad play since it’s a pricey deal for an average dad to take the kids to a game with the parking, price of tickets, snacks, souvenirs and all.

Randall, having no clue what the average working guy makes actually asked after a small exchange as to what the average guy makes. The reporter said the average working guy makes about 35K a year. Randall looked stunned a few seconds then stated ….
        “…..how can anyone make a living on that ??”

Bingo………The point is that politicians, the wealthy and anyone who gets into this position lose all track of reality.