Donald Trump is a stupid liar

Donald Trump is a stupid liar.

According to Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton has “killed hundreds of thousands of people with her stupidity.”

We know that he is a liar because he was caught lying about seeing a large group of Muslims on television celebrating the collapse of the Twin Towers on 9/11.

We know he is stupid because he has made it impossible for him to win the 2016 election by alienating Blacks, Jews, Latinos and peace-loving Muslims everywhere.

Falsely accusing Hillary Clinton of killing thousands of people with her stupidity says everything about him and nothing about Hillary Clinton.

In case anyone believes I support Hillary Clinton, I do not. I support Bernie Sanders.

I am really disgusted with Trump.

30 Responses to Donald Trump is a stupid liar

1. Tom kennedy says:

He is not stupid. He. Is playing to the stupid and bigoted voter. They are the base of the republican party.

• I know he’s playing to his base, but he’s so ignorant about so many things that I’ve concluded he’s stupid.

The Republicans only make up 28% of the voters and he can’t even muster 50% of them. Cultivating support from white racists while demonizing minorities is a stupid decision.

2. anita says:

My cousin just told me that BS doctor report on trumps health left out the current condition of his ” bad ankle” that he used to get a deferment from Vietnam. My cousin didn’t agree with the war , didn’t want to go, but he did. He served & came home safe, sound & decorated. Trump is absolutely despicable, a f***ing rich ass, bully, punk, back then and still today.

• girlp says:

Trump is the greatest con man, the best, astounding, most visible and dangerous narcissist ever. There is no one more dangerous than a full blown malignat marcissist in power….remember Hitler, Kim Jong-il, Benito, Benito Mussolini, Trump is among this tradition. Vote people please vote against this man whether you like the democrat nominee or not Trump, Cruz, Rubio, Bush are worse than anyone from the democrats side.

Trump and the Republican field is a great example for a preferential ballot. On the preferential ballot, you mark all your choices, 1, 2, 3, etc. You don’t number any candidate that you don’t support. When the ballots are counted, all 1’s are counted. If a candidate gets 50%+1, that’s the winner. If not, the candidate with the fewest votes at this point is eliminated and the ballots are redistributed to the voters’ 2nd choice. This process continues until a candidate gets 50% + 1 of the active ballots (some ballots are eliminated when all their choices have been eliminated). This allows for the selection of a candidate who really has the most support. Candidates like Trump who have solid support from a minority can be lose to the best choice of the majority. Key point is the threshold of 50% + 1, not the plurality that is generally used so that the winner doesn’t actually have the support of the majority.

The thing about stupid…

We can recognize stupid pronouncements. Obviously, saying we should not allow Muslims into this country is stupid. But in its way it is smart! Among the really stupid people in the Trump Fan Club, this sounds like a genius-quality idea: since these people are the ones causing all our troubles, why should we allow them in OUR COUNTRY? To them, it’s a brilliant idea that the rest of the politicians are too stupid to think of or too timid to suggest. To these super-stoops, it is inspiring.

In fact, if Trump were smart he would never have become a front-runner (or any runner) in the Republican Party. If he were smart he would have realized that, ultimately, making the income divide in this country worse and worse and worse would lead one day to a situation that could not be sustained, and would cause the destruction of the United States of America. IF he were smart…

But if he doesn’t care about the country (just as Hitler did not care about Germany, after all), and he is stupid enough to give away our future, he is smart enough to ride on the wave of stupidity and hatred that may actually propel him into the White House to put a definitive end to our short-lived and fragile democracy.

• girlp says:

It’s called narcissitic supply and he’s getting plenty from his supporters and the media. He could care less about anybody or anything besides himself.

5. Rachael says:

I think the whole world is disgusted with Trump. It is proven that he appeals to the lowest common denominator – as well, he has alienated EVERYONE of importance. He called Saudi Arabian Prince ‘Dopey’ on Social Media, and was so kind as to cancel his meeting with Netanyahu until he “is president” so that he (Netanyahu) would not be in an awkward position. He has pissed off all the other republicans – and I have to wonder, even if he were to become president, who the heck would want to be his VP after the way he has treated them.

Someone told me that Trump is not responsible for all the horrible beatings and vandalism to Muslim people and places as of late (I should post the article here – I have it on my FB page), he didn’t tell people to go out and do that – but I asked him, have you heard him tell people to stop?

I could go on and on for days about how awful he is. I am known on FB for my posts and rants against him.

I signed a petition the other day of Jews standing up for Muslims, having been through this before and NEVER AGAIN.

I know I go a little overboard on my dislike and postings of Trump, but again, my family and friends lived through times like he is again proposing and I am passionate and serious that it must NEVER AGAIN happen.

He is an evil, dangerous man. Like I said, I could go on and on and on, but I have to work, but if anyone ever wants to see my FB page, send me a friend request.

BERNIE 2016!!!!

6. racerrodig says:

The Gov. is right on. Just like bulletin board trash talk by football players. Never…………and I mean Never, inflame anyone, or a group with that stupid talk. I forget how many Muslims there are in this world, but it’s a small group of radicals that are the issue.

I forget how may Christians there are in the country, and I’m one of them, but it’s a small group of Christian gun nutzz who are the problem.

Can’t recall how many police officers there are, but once again, it’s a small group of them who are a problem.

Trump…….there’s only one (1) of him………..and look at the problems he creating.

• The odd thing about his strategy is that his supporters are a minority. Unless circumstances change, there aren’t enough of them to win a national election. Similar to Le Penn in France.

And maybe why’s it’s better if he’s the final Rep candidate! However, don’t you think he’d be replaced at the Rep National convention?

The other Repugs will, however, support him. They say NOW that they don’t go for his fascist crap (some of them, not all of them by a large margin) but if he gets the nomination they will back him and his criminal gangs 100%. It’s about money. Never forget. ANYONE who will take our money and give it to them can get their support.

• But even then, they are a minority party. Without another fear event, he probably can’t get there from here. At least I hope he can’t. I intend to use this blog to do everything I can to derail his candidacy.

I do not like Cuomo but he hit the nail on the head with that one.

There’s a hilarious meme going around on Facebook declaring him as “white ISIS.”

• Rachael says:

I posted one yesterday that is a breaking news alert saying, ” The Canadian government announced that it is building a fence all along the U.S. border in order to keep out the millions of Americans fleeing to Canada in the event that Donald Trump is elected president.”

Even though I just bought a house, I have friends in Australia and Denmark I am making plans with. Everyone tells me it is not possible for him to win – but I still want a backup plan in case.

• girlp says:

I hope he can’t win Rachael, there are an awful lot of Repub Governer’s now and we know elections can be fixed. Vote blue, Sanders or Clinton at this point doesn’t matter we need protection from the RepubliKKKans.

• Even though I prefer Bernie Sanders, I will vote for Hillary Clinton, if she is the Democratic nominee. She is beholden to the Wall Street banks and I detest her hawkish views on foreign policy. Nevertheless, I will vote for her, if she is the nominee, because any Republican is intolerable and unacceptable.

They really are that bad.

• girlp says: