Carly Fiorina needs to put up or shut up

Carly Fiorina has accused Planned Parenthood of keeping human fetuses alive so that their brains can be harvested. She also claims that she has seen a video that proves her accusation. Planned Parenthood has denied the allegation. Therefore, Carly Fiorina now has the burden of proof. She needs to produce the video. She obviously cannot do that or she would have produced it by now. Two videos have been produced. The second was produced by her own PAC. Neither one proves what she said. Therefore, she is lying.

The analysis is really just that simple. Let’s look at another example.

She is a liar and given the disturbing nature of the lie, I have concluded that she is unfit to serve as President of the United States.

I thought it was symbolically fitting that the curtain came crashing down behind her last night when she was speaking to a group of business women in San Antonio.

Don’t misunderstand me. I’m glad no one was injured. I do not wish harm to anyone. But the symbolic significance of the event is striking.

Other Posts:

Carly Fiorina is morally and ethically unfit for public office (9/19/2015 FL)

Carly Fiorina continues to lie about the dying fetus video that does not exist (9/23/2015 FL)

Carly Fiorina stubbornly pretends fiction is fact (9/28/2015 msnbc)

13 Responses to Carly Fiorina needs to put up or shut up

1. Trained Observer says:

Carly’s 15 minutes are about over.

I keep wondering, if PP was harvesting body parts to sell: TO WHOM DID THEY SELL THEM?

How come there aren’t any federal prosecutions underway?

I presume Carly F is going to be a total failure if she has evidence of grossly felonious behavior (such as a video) and she has not seen fit to bring it to the attention of law enforcement. What, doesn’t she believe in law enforcement? Is she is an anarchist? Or is she in the market for a baby-brain transplant so she’s not saying anything so when she needs her own baby-brain she can get one?

Makes you wonder…

3. ed nelson says:

What I wanted to say… is: Sneed is Snidely Whiplashes grand neice. But don’t worry about it. cause your going to be in good hands with…

My guess is: JEB, I futher guess he will pick Scott Walker for VP.

The bunch of players on the set at the so called ‘Republican debate are pretty much the field of the ”cabinat” that will ensue.

Having a complete adverse guy to SS, and anyother similar things, makes Scott Walker, a wonderful pick for VP.

As he will be a looming threat/ a promise, of what is to come!

• gblock says:

I’ve heard that Scott Walker has dropped out of the race. Which makes it less likely (though not, of course, impossible) that he will be tapped to run for VP.

4. ed nelson says:

Of course we should take umbrage at the concept of one like Carlton Sneedly.
    a once fetching young narcissistic beauty come narcissistic socio… dadada.
    Sneedly… (Fiorina… AKA Carly, is actually somebody with Sweed ancestry… Carlton Sneed. forget the Italian sounding etnic stuff.

Sneed… For Christ’s sakes, who don’t remember Dudley Do Right?

Do you remember ole… Snidely Whiplash? Snidely/Sneed ly !

5. She got ripped tonight…..on Chris Hayes I think. Seems like she has serious trouble with the truth then “stomps her feet.”

6. fauxmccoy says:

fred says “If I claimed that I saw a video in which Carly Fiorina sacrificed a newborn child on a stone altar before a statue of Satan by cutting out its heart and eating it in order to obtain his assistance in winning the election, and she denied doing that, I would expect her to challenge me to put up or shut up.”

hey! i saw that video too! 😉

yeah, i sure wish the ‘loyal opposition’ were not so loose with facts. #imisswilliamFbuckley

on a personal note, mother diagnosed with parkinsons and not doing well. i am in overwhelm mode dealing with teen daughters, geriatriac mom and her geriatric dog along with my own disabilities 😦 . i read your posts, but rarely am focused enough to comment. sorry. hope you and crane are doing well.

• We’re doing well. I know you have been dealing with a lot and keep you in my prayers. Don’t forget to take care of yourself. You can’t take care of anyone for very long if you don’t.

Best wishes.

Fred

• Stay strong, Fauxy! Things will improve!

I was caught up in that sandwich generation stuff for several years. My kids grew up, finally, and now I mainly have to deal with the parental unit – and with my own (mostly unrealized) dreams. There’s still some room for improvement, but life is what it is.

Was that curtain red?

8. I thought the same thing about that backdrop. Life has an interesting way of offering up metaphors and symbols.