Transcripts show #DarrenWilson lied to the grand jury

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Good afternoon:

I caught Officer Darren Wilson in a major lie regarding whether he stopped the two boys in response to the radio call about the theft of a box of cigarillos from the Ferguson Market.

First we have a transcript of his grand jury testimony:

Question by Prosecutor Ms. Whirley

Q: Okay. Did you get any other calls between the time of the sick baby call and your interaction with Michael Brown and Dorian Johnson?
A: While on the sick case call, a call came out for a stealing in progress from the local market on West Florissant, that the suspects traveling toward QT. I didn’t hear the entire call, I was on my portable radio, which isn’t exactly the best. I did hear that a suspect was wearing a black shirt and that a box of Cigarillos was stolen.
Q: And this was your call or you just heard the call?
A: It was not my call. I heard the call.
Q: Some other officers were dispatched to that call.
A: I believe two others were.
Q: Was it a call you were going to go toalso?
A: No.
Q: So you weren’t really geared to handle that call?
A: No.
/snip/
A: As I approached them, I stopped a couple of feet in front of Johnson as they are walking toward me, I am going toward them. As Johnson came along my driver’s side mirror I said, “why don’t you guys walk on the sidewalk?” He kept walking, as he is walking, he said, “we are almost to our destination.”
Q: Do you think he used those words destination, we are almost to our destination?
A: Yes, ma’am. He said we are almost to our destination and he pointed this direction over my vehicle. So like in a northeasternly (sic) direction. As he did that, he kept walking and Brown was starting to come around the mirror and as he came around the mirror I said, “well, what’s wrong with the sidewalk?” Brown then replied, um it has vulgar language.
Q: You can say it, say it.
A: Brown then replied, “fuck what you have to say.” And when he said that, it drew my attention totally to Brown. It was very unusual and not expected response from a simple request.
When I start looking at Brown, first thing I notice is in his right hand, his hand is full of Cigarillos. I looked in my mirror, I did a double check that Johnson was wearing a black shirt. These are the two from the stealing.
And they kept walking, as I said, they never once stopped, never got on the sidewalk, they stayed in the middle of the road.
So I got on my radio and Frank 21 is my call sign that day, I said Frank 21 I’m on Canfield with two, send me another car.
I then placed my car in reverse and backed up and I backed up just past them and then angled my vehicle, the back of my vehicle to kind of cut them off, kind of to keep them somewhat contained.

[GJ, Vol. V pp. 202-209]

Second, now we have a transcript of his direct supervisor’s testimony. Sergeant LNU* responded to the scene within minutes after the shooting and was the first person to interview him.

Question by a Prosecutor Ms. Alizadeh

Q: Did he know about it? Did he talk about knowing about the stealing?
A: He did not know anything about the stealing call.
Q: He told you he did not know anything about the stealing?
A: He did not know anything. He was out on another call in the apartment complex adjacent to Canfield Green.
[GJ, Vol. V, pp. 52-53]

Question by a GJ member

Q: Now, my question to you is this. Are you saying that because he told you he didn’t know about it or are you saying that because he didn’t mention It to you when you were talking to him?
A: He did not mention it to me again. I learned about it at a later time.
Q: Has he ever told you, yeah, I didn’t know anything about what happened up at the Ferguson Market?
A: Yes, he told me that in subsequent conversations.
Q: He told you he didn’t know about there being a stealing at the Ferguson Market?
A: Correct

[GJ, Vol. V, p. 58]

The shooting happened on Saturday, August 9, 2014.

Wilson was not questioned by anyone else until after he conferred with his lawyer at the station house.

Both witnesses testified before the grand jury on September 16, 2014, which was 5 weeks after the shooting.

My question is, how can anyone believe Officer Darren Wilson regarding any material issue of fact when he lied about the reason he stopped the boys to portray them as criminal thieves?

*LNU means last name unknown

62 Responses to Transcripts show #DarrenWilson lied to the grand jury

1. YQ says:

Was the incident in the store described as a robbery by store owners testimony?

2. Sleuth says:

Tell me it ain’t so.

So Killson jumped broom because he is expecting a little killson.

Oh, Gawd!

In Minneapolis, a driver who did not like the protesters apparently plowed his car into the crowd, throwing people around and pinning and dragging a 16-year-old girl under his car so that she had to be taken to a hospital, while police stood there and did nothing AND THEY DID NOT CHARGE THE DRIVER WITH ANYTHING and they did not reveal his name because he was not charged.

So now we are a totally fascist criminal society in which every person is endangered by the police, even 16-year-old girls. Any individual who wants to harm or kill a person NOT FAVORED BY POLICE can do whatever he wants and he will not be charged.

If there ever was a time for the law to be taken into better hands than it rests in now, that time is NOW.

• Crane and I did not call the police back in Kentucky because we had good reason tho suspect they were involved in burglarizing our place, vandalizing our computers and stealing legal papers.

Police are far more of a threat to our peace and security than IS.

4. lyn says:

Happy Thanksgiving Prof. Glad to be able to send a donation to you.

Killson, Fogen and Dunne, Killson Fogen and Dunne,
    The loss of American manhood defined:
    Cowardice, fear and racism combined,
    American tyranny firmly aligned,
    by Killson, Fogen and Dunne.

Killson, Fogen and Dunne, Killson, Fogen & Dunne,
    None of them ever amounted to much,
    Three silly miss-fits and so out of touch,
    Guns and supremacy used as a crutch,
    That’s Killson, Fogen and Dunne.

Killson, Fogen and Dunne; Killson, Fogen and Dunne,
    Impotence, pathos, all dressed up in lies,
    Presumptions of power inflamed to the skies,
    But you can see weakness: Just look in the eyes
    of Killson, Fogen and Dunne.

6. MDX says:

That is a disgusting statement. The proper question should be:

“Is my life in danger to the point that killing is the only way to save it?”

Wilson’s defender are going to argue all sorts of things. IMO, he is guilty because a reasonable trained law enforcement officer would have realized:

A) back up was on the way

B) Brown was not able to kill anyone

C) letting bullets fly put both Brown and others in danger

The defense of Wilson, besides the obvious racism, comes down to this “stand your ground” macho bull shit about retreating.

The very first thing one is taught in martial arts is that retreating or deescalation by conceding is the best option because all life is sacred.

I feel any person who kills out of macho pride, because the law enable them to, is scum.

And that set within the Universe includes Kilson, Fogen and Dunne.

7. Sleuth says:

Anytime a cop has to ask himself, “How can I legally kill a kid”, they already know what their doing is ILLEGAL AS HELL!

Does anybody know if Witness 40 is the woman who allegedly called into the radio several days after Brown was murdered?

Remember “Jenna” from the Fogen Farce? I think Witness-40 is Killson’s “Jenna.” I would LOVE to know who she is.

Witness 14 together with the audio-tape of the shots make a very cogent story. Any prosecutor who wanted an indictment would have had an indictment. The bigger criminal (between Killson and McCullogh) is McCullogh because he planned his crime for so long and it was premeditated. The way they do this is to plan long and hard to put Black men on death row while they plan long and hard to extricate the [white and/or police] murderers of Black men from their “defendant” positions. Either way it’s a form of lynching.

• MDX says:

Notice how 14 gets badgered and 10 is allowed to slide on through.

IMO, it is possible that 10 had some sort of beef with either Brown or Johnson.

It is a classic prosecutor tactic to find a less than ethical black witness to verify an officer account.

An didn’t McKlanner do just that in another Fergusen police killing wherein the GJ was selectively given only the testimony of 3 witnesses out of 17 who backed the police?

I got to run, but my read of 14 is exactly the behavior of a person being shot down.

As I have stated in other thread, I had a man die as he was talking to me.

Losing consciousness causes a very violent pitch forward on the part of the deceased.

The person’s arms will drop and cross about their waist and the will be a sudden stumble-stagger forward as they go down with the head leading the way.

It is something I will never forget. The gentleman’s head made a loud whack as it struck a counter ledge causing a huge gash in the forehead.

And note how Kilson, in his story, notes that Brown puts his arms at his waist as he makes a head down charge.

Obviously, trying to make his fantasy fit reality.

Also note that 14’s testimony fits the exited utterance of the white construction worker caught on camera to a T.

• MDX says:

One more point.

In the show trial method used by McKlanner, a witness such as 10 does have their reputation or intellect subject to the Skeletor treatment, as in a real trial.

But this all shows what the systemic problem is.

J Q Citizen, when he is on trial, faces a very hostile and determined prosecutor and, if he has money, can counter with an equally ardent defense.

Private Pyle’s police equivalent, Kilson, OTC, has no money, but gets to have the prosecutor make a vigorous case against his victim who has no one to speak or argue for him

MDX, right! And even worse, something I just learned today: The grand jury was never supposed to be the concubine of the prosecutor, even an honest prosecutor; it was supposed to be the citizens’ protection against criminal law corruption. OMG! What we have come to!

• MDX says:

Man, this chapter from the article says a lot:

II. THE GRAND JURY’S HISTORIC FUNCTION

The Fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution requires that “[n]o person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury.”[20] Constitutional framers considered this protection “a bulwark against oppression” due to the grand jury’s historic powers to investigate the government and deny government indictments.[21] The grand jury of the eighteenth century usually consisted of twenty-three people acting in secret who were able to charge both on their own (an accusation known as a “presentment”) and upon the recommendations of a prosecutor.[22] In addition to its traditional role of screening criminal cases for prosecution, common law grand juries had the power to exclude prosecutors from their presence at any time and to investigate public officials without governmental influence.[23] These fundamental powers allowed grand juries to serve a vital function of oversight upon the government.[24] The function of a grand jury to ferret out government corruption was the primary purpose of the grand jury system in ages past.[25]

“Investigate public officials without governmental influence….”

This is an issue that could get Libertarians on the side of the real Left. The sham of the Brown murder is that the Government
            system is the only one with power to screen one of their own.

A solution.

The people of a community should have the right to appoint their own prosecutor to make case to a GJ when a police officer murders one of their own. And the government prosecutor should have no input into the proceeding. That would check police behavior.

Right now, they have a license to kill.

I know, right? The article BLEW. ME. AWAY.

In 1946, without Congress acting in any way, without public debate, without anybody even REALIZING it, a single swipe of a pen in a smoke-filled room full of federal prosecutors who wanted to do away with “public scorn” of “public officials,” a provision of the United States Constitution was GUTTED!

Nobody even realizes this. We wouldn’t even have our prison population forming a whole new COUNTRY if this had not happened. The public was stripped of its authority (as the “decider”) in a way that nobody recognized. OMG.

• texad says:

Malisha-
            I’m tweeting this: http://www.constitution.org/lrev/roots/runaway.htm

You always back up your opinions with FACTS. Thanks.

10. Disappointed says:

Just curious about something. How does a public servant like Killson get to profit for doing his job? You all know I do not agree with Mike Brown losing his life so I’m using doing his job loosely. Why is there no petition demanding that the beg site money be refunded to the donors. He’s a public employee does not sound fair to me he can make money twice for it.
    As far as killson lying I’m not shocked. The lies have been rampant since minutes after the killing. Hopefully it will make news in St. Louis. Doubt it tho.

I sure would like to hear from the people with the sick baby.

Witness 10 reminds me of the “grits witness” in the movie, “My Cousin Vinnie.”

I just read the Witness 10 stuff. He would have been deconstructed at a real deposition; he would have been destroyed on the stand, if cross-examined at a real trial. Not only did he change the distance HE was from the events, he claimed to see and hear things that he would not have seen and heard from either 50 OR 100 yards away. At the point where he wanted to back up Killson’s story about Brown “reaching into his waistband” to try to suggest Brown was armed (the good old Fogen waistband trick!) he would not have seen Brown do anything with his waistband. At the point where he said, “I feel like I heard something metal hit the ground,” he would not have heard “something metal” hit the ground either. (He’s trying again to suggest a gun dropping where Brown stood.) And he makes a little comment that eye-witnesses won’t come forward so he felt he should — interesting because eye-witnesses DID come forward. He was apparently NOT interviewed at the scene.

Probably b/c he wasn’t at the scene. Next appearance will be before a court where he accepts a plea of a misdemeanor for multiple felonies and time served or probation.

• Sleuth says:

No different than witness 40 stating in the journal entry, “……then I saw some gold fall on the ground”.

No way witness 40 could have been that close to Killson’s SUV,

That lie came direct from “The Lyin’ Nuts At TreeShack” In fact, they even posted so called “crime scene” photos of it.

Sleuth, what “gold” fell on the ground? When did “something gold” fall on the ground? Allegedly.

• Sleuth says:

The radical nuts over at “The TreeShack” reported on their blog back in September there was something gold laying on the ground Killson’s SUV.

They said it was pieces of a bracelet Dorian Johnson was allegedly wearing on his wrist when he was in Ferguson Market earlier.

There is a certain quality to Fogen’s and Killson’s lies that reminds me of a child who has done something very wrong and who wants to do MORE than get away with it, but who wants to tell a story to both whitewash what he did and at the same time make himself into the poor wronged wonderful martyred creature whom the authority will not only automatically believe, but reward. So Fogen doesn’t say, for instance, “I thought he was suspicious so when I followed him I drew my gun and then he saw me with the gun and got freaked so he began to scream and holler and kind of pushed me and I got totally discobobulated and the gun went off.” He says, “blah blah homie and I was covered with blood and help help and almost died and pulled the gun and fired one time…” to come off a hero.

So Killson doesn’t say, “I came up on him and was rousting him and he got belligerent so I grabbed him and he jerked away and I got my head bounced against the door and I was hurt and shocked and he started running and I got out and followed him shooting and my adrenalin was pumping and I was scared by then and I swear I don’t know how many bullets I pumped out; I was reacting in a state of shock and I couldn’t calm down until after it was all over.” He says, “I was so sweet and kind and brotherly and he cussed me and nearly killed me and then was putting my life in danger and I had to kill him.”

I can see the kid standing there right now:

“I went over to the neighbor’s house to see if they needed help getting the back yard cleaned up and I saw that their house guest was having coffee on the back porch but I wasn’t sure if she needed cream and sugar so I approached her sweetly to ask but she had a little dog who began to attack my leg and it was barking furiously and I had to kick it so she misunderstood and got upset so she stood up and that’s when her coffee accidentally got splashed on me and to save the rest of the coffee from spilling I had to quick snatch the kitchen knife from the table and stab the dog in the neck which threw me off balance so that I reached out to protect the house guest who got really rattled because apparently she’s an alcoholic and when the coffee hit her face she leaped at me like a madwoman and rammed into my knife and nearly killed me and it was all I could do to survive by the time she and the dog were dead.

• I’ll take liars and the lies they tell for $5,000 Alex.

Classic example of the genre.

15. roderick2012 says:

Crime Scene Medical Examiner Took No Measurements, Photos of Brown

Before the grand jury made the decision not to indict Ferguson Police Officer Darren Wilson for shooting and killing African-American teenager Michael Brown, they heard testimony from around 60 witnesses, including Wilson. Of those 60, three were medical examiners; many of the details known about the moments after Brown’s death came from the only examiner that witnessed the crime scene. That medical examiner, who was not named, arrived at the scene after the detective, and strangely, did not take any photographs.

The detective, whose name was also redacted, testified before the grand jury. He was asked, “So when you arrived [at the crime scene,] the medical examiner had not been notified?” The detective explained, “To my knowledge, no. Sergeant [redacted] informed me that they had not been.… My main concern was making sure the medical examiner was dispatched.… If the suspect is deceased, then the next step would be to contact the medical examiner.” It’s unclear from the testimony why the sergeant did not contact the medical examiner himself.

• Medical examiners do not typically take photos at crime scenes or go to them. Their presence is not necessary although an investigator from the ME’s office should be present to supply a clean sterilized tarp and body bag to place the body in before transporting it to the ME’s office. The key point is to make certain that no trace evidence on the body is lost and that includes insects, particularly maggots that can provide a basis for estimating the time of death and whether the person died where the body was found or whether the person was killed somewhere else and deposited there after death.

Access to crime scenes is or should be restricted to crime scene investigation teams appropriately gowned to prevent contaminating the crime scene with evidence, especially trace evidence tracked in or out. That’s why booties are placed over shoes, hoodies are worn over hair and masks are worn to prevent introducing foreign DNA. Photos are taken by persons trained to take photos using high quality equipment with appropriate lighting.

An excellent example of bad and misleading photography was the distorted cell phone photo of Zimmerman’s face after he killed Trayvon Martin.

16. Eric says:

DW claims that the was punched on the right side of his face with MB’s right hand. How is this physically possible when DW was sitting in the driver’s seat and MB was “punching” him through the driver’s side window?

• Sleuth says:

That’s very interesting considering the fact Killson told George Stephanopoulos during his interview yesterday, Michael Brown punched in with his left hand. In fact, he said it a least twice.

Any evidence indicating Michael Brown was left handed?

I would think if you’re going to punch someone, you would use your dominant hand.

• Bill Taylor says:

he also claimed it was a roundhouse swing with full power using the left hand, one problem = the DOOR FRAME it is NOT possible to throw a round house punch left handed and hit wilson on the right side of his face, a jab IS possible, roundhouse hook not possible……and i get far worse reddening on the side of my face every time i take a NAP.

• MDX says:

If Kilson is grabbing at Brown’s throat with his left arm through the opening, as testified by Johnson, then there would be an effective block for the left side of Wilson’s face. Brown’s free shot, if Wilson was going for a gun with his right hand, would be to use his left to get at the right side of Wilson’s face. And it would be a weak blow because the throat grab creates a deleveraging effect and, as you pointed out, there is a door frame.

Sure, Johnson was a friend of Brown, but his story is more “believable” than that of Kilson.

And both Kilson and Johnson, objectively speaking, have equal reason to lie.

And having lived in a poor urban area as a teen, I will give you a sample of what I was called, when first approached by an officer:

asshole

loser

F’er

It was a classic baiting tactic. They want you to react to that so they can justify a beat down.

The closest I came was a young cop berating me because “I looked at him funny” when they were next to me at a light. My “crime” was not being able to produce my driver license immediately – it was in my book bag. Anyhow, the cop called all sorts of names and thought I was disrespecting him because I “smirked”. The only thing that saved me, that day, was the older officer with him who, by the look on his face, thought the young cop had done bumped his head.

So the “get the F off of the street” testified by Johnson is eminently more believable than what Kilson claimed he said.

And was Brown a victim of baiting?

He reacted to something, ran away, and got shot for it.

17. Sophia33 says:

Killson is now saying that he stopped shooting twice AFTER he got out of the car. That is so inconsistent with the audio that came out of the shooting. Is the prosecution saying that audio is not consistent? He said he paused TWICE. That audio didn’t indicate that. Why is no one asking him these questions?

No one asked him questions because they wanted the testimony HE GAVE to persuade the “grand jury” they needed to render a no-bill. Questioning your star witness would not serve the purpose. I just think that every other grand jury convened in St. Louis Co. MO needs to have, as its star witness, the defendant (who should not be cross-examined) and any diary entries made by any friends of the defendant on that day as well. I can see it now. Black man is the defendant. The prosecutor wants the grand jury to indict him for possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine. He testifies for four hours, during which he tells the GJ that he coaches basketball for the special Olympics, he is the leader of the church choir, and he takes care of his ailing grandmother who was Franklin D. Roosevelt’s personal laundry aide, “and she still refers to him as President Frankie.” He says that he approached some police one day because “I wanted to start to get to know them and stop calling them ‘Pigs’ and just call them People.” He says when he went up to them, they didn’t seem interested in speaking with him so he tried to catch their attention by saying, “Well would you speak with me if I were selling some crack cocaine?” so they arrested him and charged him, but he was innocent; it was just a manner of speech.

Nobody cross-examines him.

Next, a witness enters her diary for that day. “8 a.m. Well I’m gonna go see Defendant Bob. Today he’s going to do more of his cultural diversity chats on the street. He’s so funny; sometimes he pretends to be a drug dealer just to get folks to open dialogue about what’s important to our nation. … 4 p.m. OMG OMG you are never going to believe this, diary; who else can I tell? Bob got himself arrested by these two very innocent-looking white officers. They had to be new on the job because as soon as he said he was dealing crack cocaine, they got all worked up and arrested him. The old timers on the force are used to his good-natured joking around; these new guys are just so uptight and outtasight! Anyway I’m sure it will work out because thank god we have a wonderful justice system. Intelligent individuals on the grand jury will understand what really was happening — an opportunity for interracial understanding was just misunderstood, you know how that goes.” And there’s a no-bill.

Yeah that’s about right. Yeah.

18. Eric says:

Another lie that DW was caught in: On p. 39 of his testimony, he was asked directly whether he fired his weapon while MB was running away. His response to the questioner was, “No, ma’am.”

If you recall, the wound on MB’s forearm revealed that it “exited” from the front of his arm according to the autopsy. How could MB have received that wound if DW didn’t fire his weapon from behind MB?

• Bill Taylor says:

it could come from the front IF Browns arm was raised at least to shoulder level……..also the upper arm wound could have come from either direction, i pointed this out here the day the autopsy was released….and his whole claim about hand in waistband before running and then keeping it there while running is MORONIC, NOBODY runs with one hand in their waistband and since there was NOTHING in that waistband for Brown to be grabbing at or holding clearly that whole part is a LIE.

• Eric says:

Bill, I have to quibble with you a little bit. Given the location of that particular wound on the forearm, I do not think his hands were raised when that wound occurred. If they were, his open palms would have to be facing himself, which is an unnatural way to raise your hands (or attempt to raise hands; keep in mind he was already wounded and perhaps staggering at that point). I think it is more likely that this wound occurred when he was running away. As we know, when we run, our arms move in something akin to a “windmill” motion. It’s more likely that a shot landed during that sequence.

Of course, I’m splitting hairs with you. Either way, you and I are in agreement that this would be an unjustified killing.

• Bill Taylor says:

not sure what the quibble was please? i clearly said the shot could have come from either front or back…..i think indeed that shot or the upper bicep hit were the ones witnesses saw and caused Brown to stop and turn around……they saw him jerk his arm which either of those hits could cause……there is no question wilson shot at him from behind in my mind.

Good catch. The Sgt’s testimony is the same as the Police Chief’s from the press conference. And quite different from “credible anonymous sources” who had been leaking information.

Considering that Wilson married another police officer two weeks after killing Mike, I wonder how he managed to tailor his story to fit the evidence? Think she might have whispered to him during “pillow talk”?

20. Sophia33 says:

Killson is the perfect name for him, Malisha.

21. Sophia33 says:

Do you remember a few weeks ago when the St. Louis Dispatch said that there were 7 or 8 “black witnesses” who said Mike Brown charged the officer. I looked at the testimony. From what I could see only ONE said that. Witness #10. So what makes Witness 10’s testimony more compelling than the other testimony? What about the video of the white construction workers who were videotaped saying his hands were up?

• roderick2012 says:

Lawrence O’Donnell pointed out something about Witness 10’s testimony.

During his first seating before the grand jury he stated that he was 100 YARDS from the incident then he changed it to 50 YARDS, but no one from the DA’s office challenged him on that discrepancy.

I wonder why./sarc

BTW why would anyone trust what someone who was so far away from the incident stated anyway.

Killson says he has a clear conscience, he was “doing his job.” Fogen said he wouldn’t change anything about what he did. He wouldn’t “question god [head shake, lip purse, shrug, chinwoggle].”

The real problem is that when these criminals are blessed, our society becomes more and more criminal.

• texad says:

Malisha-
      I have appropriated the name KILLson for the murderer of Mike Brown when I tweet about him. Wish I did not have to think about him or write about him. It’s people like him that makes one say extra prayers so we don’t reverse the positive, peaceful changes we have worked for in our lives.

I have to believe that Mike Brown was a human sacrifice to show the world that America talks the talk but does not walk the walk. Ferguson is a perfect storm of racism, incompetence, discriminatory laws, crooked backwoods politicians, and continued existence of neanderthals who embrace the KKK. Some good must come out of this tragedy.

23. For 108 days, Bob McCulloch pretended that a legitimate grand jury proceeding was going on. It was not. This has been a travesty of monumental proportions. Because I followed the case closely, unfortunately I am aware of numerous misstatements that principals made, including several by McCulloch during his so-called news conference (e.g., his statements regarding witnesses changing their testimony; they did not). The arrogance of this man knows no bounds.

24. Sophia33 says:

Exactly Professor. Why should we believe him and also remember the police chief said Wilson didn’t know about the robbery. Also, I want to know do we know how many of the jurors voted for and against indictment.

It was just theater.
      There was no real grand jury just as there was no prosecutor.

They should open up every single case McCullogh has ever prosecuted and see what else he has lied about. Filthy to the core.

• Bill Taylor says:

he also got caught in another lie with that, saying he heard about the theft call on his walkie talkie which means it would be on the correct channel but he later claims he used it but it was on the wrong channel only MINUTES later.

• YQ says:

Do you think it is possible that No-Bill Wilson wasn’t on any calls? The supervisor only repeated to what Wilson said, that he was on another call to the apts adjacent to Canfield Green. It would seem to me that he was listening in on other calls during downtime. I’m not totally buying the sick baby call story at face value.

MO officials lie with impunity. Twice, I believe, the police chief told reporters that No-Bill Wilson didn’t know about the store incident, whatever it was.

We still don’t really know for certain what happened in that store, even with the video of the incident.

There was a video but not sound.
      ALSO there was no background: what had happened BEFORE the transaction(s) between Brown and the clerk?
      Which reminds me: I want to know what Darren Wilson was doing before the shooting. What kind of a day did he have; who else saw him/interacted with him that day? Fight with another girlfriend? Fight with a boyfriend? (Remember that Fogen had a fight with Shellie before killing Trayvon; she had left and gone to her father’s house.)
      What was actually happening in that convenience store? Why did the owner NOT call the police while “a customer” did?

26. Trisha says: