Police Gone Wild: Domestic Terrorist Edition [2014 Full Documentary]

hat tip bettykath. This video contains graphic material. posted by Crane-Station

24 Responses to Police Gone Wild: Domestic Terrorist Edition [2014 Full Documentary]

A couple of great graphics, including a list of people killed by LE

The October 22 Coalition to Stop Police Brutality, Repression and the Criminalization of a Generation has been mobilizing every year since 1966 for a National Day of Protest on October 22, bringing together those under the gun and those not under the gun as a powerful voice to expose the epidemic of police brutality.

2. sunshine616 says:

I just want people to remember that these cops in st. Louis and their union leader lie and obstruct to protect their own. There is no way to make me believe they didn’t do it with Mike Brown

3. In the case of the officer firing into a minivan full of children, that happened in New Mexico, where she was charged, after the shooting, with fleeing and child endangerment. A Court of Appeals apparently urged that the charges be dropped. Now, the prosecutor wants to present the charges to a different grand jury. I have to wonder why the prosecutor is doing this, after the officers went on a shooting spree, into a vehicle full of children.

• Michelleo says:

You’re really wondering why they are doing this? The handwriting is not on the wall for you? I’m not trying to be nasty; I’m just surprised at your stance.

• I am not surprised, you’re right. Just when I think I’ve seen it all…But yeah, I mean, in my experience, this is exactly what happens. And they will go to any lengths to back their claims. So, in the NM minivan shooting, it was her fault, according to the prosecutor, that the cops smashed in the windows, and shot up a carload of kids.

Because prosecutors who really prosecute police probably end up jobless and harrassed by police.

4. Bill Taylor says:

that was my experience in service a bunch of people that LOVE liberty enough to write a check for any amount up to and including their very LIFE in defense of liberty………modern police are destroying the foundations of this nation…..

5. This was like, wow. Hard to watch. While I disagree with the religious stance at the end of this, and I believe in peaceful and nonviolent solutions to the militarization of police, I believe the video overall, with the footage is a wake-up call.

I am also not sure if “militarization” is the correct term to use, unless addressing the military equipment being donated or given to police, because the people that I have read or spoken to who are in the military do not act like this.

• Michelleo says:

Makes no difference whether lower levels of people in the military like this or not, apparently the brass has given them carte blanche to sell the unused equipment. This is a federal decision, which comes from the highest offices. And keep in mind that many former military join the police forces once they retire from military duty.

6. Michelleo says:

Should have been a warning. I was not expecting to see someone die right off the bat. My gosh. Rest in peace and may God protect the rest of us.

7. Bill Taylor says:

i know this doesnt apply to the folks here but PLEASE those thinking you can beat people and NOT harm your own hands or leave marks LOOK at the still frame above…….OBVIOUS damage and blood on the knuckles….now explain how on earth Trayvon Martin punched fogen over 25 times and have PRISTINE hands?….and without watching that was less than 25 punches because that guy hitting that many times would have killed to victim.