Police officer shot in #Ferguson last night

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Good morning:

A police officer was shot in the arm last night in Ferguson while investigating a possible burglary at a community center. The shooter was one of two suspects who fled the scene evading arrest. The shooting does not appear to be related to the protests and the officer was not seriously injured.

For more information, go here.

In case you missed it, Ferguson policed chief, Tom Jackson’s apology to the citizens of Ferguson for his butchery of the Michael Brown investigation was scornfully rejected and his effort to march with the protesters Thursday night provoked loud objections, some pushing and shoving and a few arrests.

So I am nominating Chief Jackson for a Darwin Award.

Some people really are too stupid to pour piss out of a boot.

Meanwhile, the clock is ticking on the St. Louis County prosecutor’s effort to prevent the grand jury from indicting Officer Darren Wilson for murdering Michael Brown.

The whole world is watching.

25 Responses to Police officer shot in #Ferguson last night

1. MKX says:

A quote from Bob:

“He’s worried,” Bob says, “that if FBI agents come and kick in his door, he’s probably gonna shoot a few of them.”

Pathetic.

If I remember correctly, his behavior when the police were outside with Samantha now-she’s-pregnant-now-she’s-not Schiebe was to barricade himself inside. He must have been afraid of “having a problem homie.”

• Disappointed says:

MKX- Lol I doubt George will shoot a few of them. He will piss himself the day someone pulls a gun on him. As far as anyone getting treated better let’s not forget one family lost a son and one family’s son got away with murder. You get treated how you treat others.

or, in Florida, you get treated as the cops want you treated, based on their own desire to be treated like masters of the universe.

OMG what a gang of effin’ punks.

• MKX says:

What strikes me is that they claim they are victims based on fear and paranoia made up in their minds – just like George.

The mindset also explains George’s last incident wherein he threatened another man because he “thought” the man was pointing at him.

Sadly, this made up fear and paranoia is a mental illness that is within a lot of the White community. I feel that the defenders of George who showed up too much in Liberal or Progressive blogs suffer from it. I mean, to me, it was quite evident just from the 9-11 call that George Zimmerman was “bumped in the head”, yet his claims were “rationalized” by people who deemed themselves “objective”.

Well, now they have to see how wrong they were.

This nut is doing things after the trial and did things {pulled a gun on a delivery man} before he murdered.

And now, he and his whole sick family are on a path to murder another innocent person based on a virtual world.

How dare they say that the Martin’s have it better?

Black people are outnumbered about 7:1 in the USA and the Martin’s stay in the public realm trying to create some decent result from a tragic act that was entirely the fault of a Zimmerman.

The Zimmerman’s, on the other hand, cling to their Bible, guns and the flag while hiding out.

IOW, their colors DO run.

• girlp says:

If they are hiding George keeps giving their location away…That family is so full of it.

• a2nite says:

I am really tired of white supremacist crybabies like these evil people. If their son didn’t murder an unarmed totally innocent black teen, he could have terrorized someone else. He and they are 100% responsible for their own suffering.

I am glad that they are suffering and are pariahs. I thought they would go to some white supremacist encampment to be surrounded by their own kind.

They still have their evil son; the Martins do not. I want something very bad to happen to them that I can’t say here due to calling for violence.

• girlp says:

Really! dare the FBI to come get you…guess who’s going to win. A house full of fools.

When I filed a FOIA for my own file from a state agency in Virginia, they accidentally multiplied 70 (pages) X 5 (cents per page by law) and got the answer of $350.00. I was just about to cough up the money when my son said, “Hey Mom, that’s supposed to be three dollars and fifty cents!

2. a2nite says:

Apparently, the “officer’ didn’t have his camera turned on either.

I wonder whether he wanted to do a Darren Wilson without the witnesses or the scrutiny.

They also can’t find the “suspect”.

Another nopology from an evil white supremacist ahole who is sorry for being exposed as the evil that he is not for the evil that he’s done.

3. owl says:

“sorry”… but i won’t be resigning, and you know, i don’t want to take ownership or responsibility for your son’s death. my pension is written into a tight contract, so i need to wait it out. yeah, “sorry”.

It was a show. It was for the cameras, not the Browns. If he were really sorry, he would have made a quiet visit to the Browns and let them decide to make it public, or not. He’s probably never been in the house of a Black family with his hat in his hand.

4. roderick2012 says:

I wish the protesters would stop taking the bait and the police shooting was probably an inside job.

5. racerrodig says:

I quote my paternal grandfather, who was a very wise man……….

“He couldn’t pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel”

And the always appropriate when listening to liars deluxe……

“If there’s 2 people in an elevator and one of them farts……they all know who did it”

Get back in the elevator Chief………..and put your boots back on.

Jeez, you mean a bunch of hoodlums who arm themselves and do the military kill-the-enemy thing ended up getting shot at? I mean, by … each other or themdamnselves? About those boots: It’s the gang that couldn’t piss straight.

6. smokeegyrl says:

I have been watching this protest day in and day out on live stream through the eyes of one on the ground journalist Rebelutionary_Z and his Partner who have Argus Streaming news. They have been there since day one. To catch up on their videos they do have them posted. Last night was a mess with one police officer being shot and the protesters were boxed in as they were looking for the alleged suspects. I say alleged because now they don’t believe there were any suspects and feel the police officer shot himself in the arm. The off duty officer that was shot at on the highway, they never said there was any witnesses but only his car was riddled. The highway was shut down. We had live streaming on the highway as well as near where the other shooting took place. The Police Officer guarded that area so no-one could go into the area as the police scanners foretold that to relieve officers during time breaks. Trooper Ron Johnson was overheard on the Police Scanner stating “This will end tonight”. Not good. These journalist have been bombarded with a lot spammers and racial rhetoric on their streaming news video channel. That doesn’t stop them from showing the truth. Thank you!