Friday, December 13, 2013

Good morning:

FYI: While surfing the internet for new information on the cases that we have been following, I found this local CBS site in Atlanta that has links to speeches by Benjamin Crump and Kenneth Johnson at the Kendrick Johnson rally on the steps at the Georgia Capitol building on Wednesday.

Unfortunately, with a botched crime-scene investigation and so much evidence missing (i.e., KJ’s fingernails, trachea and vital internal organs including his brain), it’s going to be difficult to identify and convict the perpetrator(s) unless people who know what happened step forward and tell the truth.

Even then it may be difficult to convict someone without a voluntary confession.

The loss of his fingernails is a terrible shame because any foreign DNA present (not KJ’s), as one might expect to find if he were attacked and fought with his attacker, could have been amplified and typed.

I don’t believe the accidental death theory.

I do know that kids are not very good at keeping secrets, so let’s hope for a break in the case.

Let’s also hope for some honest, diligent and experienced FBI agents working the case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We depend on reader support and we desperately need your help now.

I hate to beg but have no choice. We cannot pay our rent and are on the verge of being homeless and losing this website.

This is our 796th post in two years. Think about how much time and effort that involves.

Writing articles and maintaining this site requires many hours of work every day and we rarely miss a day, including weekends. Sometimes we publish several articles per day. Yesterday, we published four articles.

And that is not all that we do. For example, we get about 1,000 comments per day of spam. I have to review each comment before deleting it because occasionally legitimate comments from our readers are mistakenly diverted into the spam folder. You would not believe some of the filth I have to wade through. One person actually expressed regret that Crane and I were not killed by a tornado that barely missed us. Many are celebrating our financial situation.

Takes a lot of commitment to persevere in the face of such hatred. Please never forget what we risk by doing this work for you.

If you value the unique mix of news and commentary you find here, please make a donation.

Click the yellow donation button in the upper right hand corner of this page. You can choose to make a single donation via Paypal or a recurring monthly payment.

We really are on the edge of losing this site. Please keep the donations coming or we won’t be around to cover the Jordan Davis trial that begins February 3rd.

The situation really is that serious.

Namaste,

Fred

21 Responses to Benjamin Crump and Kenneth Johnson speeches at Wednesday rally for Kendrick Johnson

1. MDH says:

I think the Dunn case comes down to venue.

In Sanford, Dunn would either by acquitted, given the medal of honor, or maybe guilty of reckless use of a firearm.

In Metro DC, he would be put away for a long time.

I am not familiar with the type of people who reside in the local in which the Dunn trail will be held.

2. gblock says:

This could have been a tricky case even without disappearing evidence. Even if there was DNA for a suspect identification, for instance, many details of the incident would be unclear, and there would be lots of room for the suspect to make false claims about what happened, as George Zimmerman did.

The one thing that the case of Michael Dunn’s murder of Jordan Davis has going for it is that it is more cut and dried. What happened is known pretty well, and the bullet holes in the vehicle speak loudly. The one thing that it has going against it is that Dunn was shooting at not just one but four big scary black guys.

3. MDH says:

Walter Tull is a fine example of English manhood, if I do say so, myself:

4. MDH says:

This is a nice link to a shade of history not seen in a Gray Cooper movie.

Forward:

“It is often thought that World War One was a European War, fought exclusively by Europeans. Nothing could be further from the truth. Despite the fact that the mainstream media makes precious little effort to acknowledge the contributions of Non Europeans. There were lots of Black and Asian soldiers in WW1…”

5. tf0620 says:

they need to go see Bruce Brown, he is sitting right now in the county jail. the kids were all talking about him and his GF the days after KJ death, he was arrested in May and is sitting in jail

6. MDH says:

I might also had that the above is about the best vocal arrangement for that song I have ever heard.

• crazy1946 says:

MDH, If these White (alleged) Christians would study the history and culture of the area their “SON of GOD” was born, they would quickly realize that his skin color did not in any way match theirs… I laugh every time I read of some one mad because of a black Santa Clause was in a display ringing a bell or holding a child in a Christmas display… White Christmas? Snow maybe, but the Christ Child, not….

• White Christmas, maybe.

I hear they are expecting up to 20 inches of snow in Jerusalem on Christmas Day.

• MDH says:

My late mother got in an argument with my aunt because the Jesus and Santa figures she knitted for her church came with dark brown, tan and white skin. My aunt insisted that Jesus was white. Of course, this aunt was convinced that any white women who dared live in Detroit would be subject to rape. Never mind, that at that time, my white mother was doing these crafts for Christ the King, in Detroit which had a student body that was 100% kids of various shades of brown. Or that she was never once subject to being ravaged by men. Although both my parents are now in the better place, I still send a check to Christ the King for serving their community.

History has also been white washed by Hollywood.

For example, the remains of some Red Coats from the Revolutionary War were unearthed and the DNA and bones showed that 10% of them were of largely African decent.

Men of African decent manned the wooden ships that needed iron men.

How come we never see that in the movies?

Almost half of the Free French soldiers fight against Rommel in North Africa as attached to the British 8th Army were African.

It took France five decades to recognize their service and give them the full pension that white French soldiers received.

Senegalese soldiers were used in France during WW1 where they earned a fierce reputation. Between the wars, some of these men stayed on to occupy the Rhineland. And men being men and women being women, there were relations. When the Nazi’s were able to retake the Rhineland and occupy France, the mixed children that resulted from these marital or extra-marital relations were exterminated.

That is why the Right Wing is always shouting revisionist history. Revisionism is actually telling a truth that makes them the bottom feeding scum they are.

I like history, and just in doing real research by reading non-fiction, I indirectly stumbled over more Black History than most people know. And that speaks volumes about how we, as a nation, get fed a steady pack of lies.

• crazy1946 says:

MDH,

“I like history, and just in doing real research by reading non-fiction”

We are alike on that, don’t you find it frustrating to read a book that is supposed to be a historical reference work only to quickly find it is instead an example of fiction? Texas Republicans are busy at work trying to alter the truth in history to reflect their opinions rather than fact… We live in a strange and crazy world full of false beliefs and fable’s…

Most of what I was taught in high school (except languages and physical sciences) was just flat-out false.

• crazy1946 says:

Malisha, To study history one must first realize that the events recorded are in most cases biased in favor of the side telling the story about the event. If you read both sides of the story, the truth often lies somewhat in the middle… The truth is normally there but only if one actually reads the word very carefully…

I never liked the history classes. Now, nearly everything I read is non-fiction/history. I think I knew intuitively that what was being taught wasn’t the whole story and I rejected the propaganda, but didn’t know at the time why I didn’t like the classes.

• crazy1946 says:

bettykath, Many people when they read books on historical events chose the books that reflect the version of what happened that best fits ideology, however that often leads them to believe things to have happened quite differently that they actually occurred. The study of the ‘civil war or war between the states”, is often viewed in opposite viewpoints depending in the area the reader was born and raised in… I suppose what I am trying to say is the truth as we wish it and how it was, is often a product of events that happened in our lives that have an effect on our need to know the truth, and how we assign the label of truth to the written record of the event…

7. MDH says:

I see in the news that the Right Wing is all upset that Santa and Christmas are not recognized as “white”.

Well, I have to disagree in that putting some Black into a White Christmas results in this:

“Enjoy the Holidays”

Karma might be slow, but it’s immutable and inexorable . . .

9. lurker says:

Given the weight of the “botched crime scene and so much evidence missing,” perhaps we could hope for an outside source to uncover evidence of a conspiracy. This one is looking less and less like a simple nudge-nudge-wink-wink assumption that the black kid is a thug (like the Martin case) and getting sloppy about looking at any evidence to the contrary. Given the amount of stuff that has gone wrong/disappeared, etc, looks more and more like there was actual evidence tampering with intent to cover up a crime.

I get it.
    So long as white and/or rich folks kill poor and/or Black folks in certain jurisdictions they can count on “faulty crime-scene investigation” or “due process” to administer to them the law of winks and nods.

With or without corrupt judges, prosecutors and juries.

I get it.

Only thing that bothers me is that it won’t work for me.

• crazy1946 says:

Malisha, While some of us have said for some time now that there will be no conviction or even a trial in this case due to the actions of the local and state investigators, there will be a degree of justice done. To the person who’s family that this cover up protected, they will be exposed for the country and the world to see, and that will not only cost them their elected place of power, it will cause them loss of stature in the community and state. This will, to them be worse than what would have come about had they not had their family protected from the eyes of the community… I know to you and some others that this will not bring much relief, but it is in a way about all the justice that will occur for the Murder of Kendrick… we need to realize that this murder did not happen in the United States, it instead happened in the CSA state of Georgia, and Lowndes County which still lives in a time prior to the civil war…