George Zimmerman’s girlfriend wants to drop charges

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Good morning:

George Zimmerman is back in the news today. His girlfriend, Samantha Scheibe has petitioned the court to dismiss the charges against him and dissolve the no-contact order.

ABC News is reporting,

Scheibe’s new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, “When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated…I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police.”

Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman “never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner” and that “I want to be with George.”

Her affidavit complicates matters because it is a sworn statement refuting what she said earlier, thereby destroying her credibility.

Tough to prove a case when your witness destroys her credibility.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please, if you can afford to make a donation, do so. We have been overwhelmed by unexpected expenses and cannot pay our rent this month.

88 Responses to George Zimmerman’s girlfriend wants to drop charges

1. GlennTX says:

The State of Florida completely threw this case. Hopefully Dr. Bao will not settle out of court with a non-disclosure clause. Zimmerman was not alone chasing after Trayvon. We believe that Osterman is the person with him at the beginning and Jeremy is helping at the end. According to Dr. Alan Reich and our own audio analysis at the beginning of GZ’s non-emergency call a 3rd person we believe is Osterman whispers “ya think I’m crazy”. After GZ says “shit he is running” you can hear a 3rd person yell “go” with no overlapping audio events. Later in the call you hear GZ banging on his flashlight then he says, “shit, give me your light”. Towards the end of the call we believe we can hear him knocking on screen doors and saying “shhh” when the person comes up, and GZ whispers again towards the end of the call “I didn’t really see”. Now on Jenna’s call is where all the real damning audio evidence can be found. Everything needed to blow the case wide open was on Jenna’s call. According to Dr. Alan Reich and our own audio analysis at the beginning of that call Trayvon yells out “I’m begging you, get off” then you hear the screen door slam shut and more screaming. The screen door slams shut a 2nd time when Jeremy comes in because after that point he doesn’t shut up. Jeremy says “he warned me he’d shoot him”, and Mark Osterman is in Jenna’s house whispering and crying and saying “he’s dead” 5 times and “why kill’em” 2 times while crying and shuttering. Also at 1:43 into Jenna’s call you hear a male voice yell out the name “Mark” with no overlapping audio evidence. Remember Special Agent James Majeski canceled the audio event chronology report on April 2 2012 that was being done by Kenneth Marr at the FBI digital evidence lab. Why would you cancel the audio event chronology that would have documented all the audio events? Also Dr. Reich never completed his transcription on the 911 calls as well. Not sure if you guys knew this but Mark Osterman’s dad wrote 2 fiction novels on vigilante justice, “Justifiable Homicide” and “Happiness is a Green Light”. That means Mark Osterman has a connection to vigilante justice, we believe he is on the M&I bank ATM video at 6:37pm on Reinhart Road the night TM was murdered, we have a 3rd person speaking on GZ’s non-emergency call, and we have the name Mark being yelled out on Jenna’s 911 call. Also why didn’t Jeremy have to testify, they lied about the screen door you can hear it slam 2 times in Jenna’s call, plus he says “he warned me he’d shoot him”. So Jeremy just confessed on Jenna’s call that he communicated with the shooter. The State of Florida knows all of this yet they for some reason decided to cover up the truth and let a child killer walk.

2. GrannyStandingforTruth says:

I’ll give George some credit, he has a way with his women that causes them to take a rap for prejury and help him get off scott free. Smh!

• Lynn says:

There must be something in the water around Sandford, FL.

Every woman in town is ready to fall at his feet. He has a long list of girlfriends that he is able to keep happy while living with other women and still, they have no clue that he’s two-timing them. He has newspaper reporters in his backpocket. Every female neighbor thought he was their saviour.

No wonder they went with an all female jury.

I’ll be bringing bottled water with me on my next trip to central Florida. SMH

3. colin black says:

He Is setting her up through third an 4th 5th an 6th party contact.
    SIMPLES
    He contacts common aquintanses an they parley vou this way.

Lady Is obviously radio renatal coookoo for coco puffs.

She would have to be to be In this foggages orbit ,

An she Is no Johny come late groupie as I ubderstant the scenario.

This Is the former fiancé whom had duelling tit for tat restraining orders.

There engagement ended with both having restraining orders against each other .

Both claiming ridiculass trivial ioncidents as if there lifes were in imminent threat.
    Foggages beef was that her Chow bit his arm?W T F.

An I I R C Her beef was a chokeing or shoveing incident….

She even appeared on a couple of TV Shows early on before foggage was arrested bad mouthing him an denigrating his not character.

Because we no he has none.

But dissin his tude an behaviout to the max.

So seems she Is flexable an apt to go wherever she thinks a favourable wind may blow.

An that’s not foggage only wind he blows In life is rank fetid an sulphuric rotten gaggin egg smelling.
    .From his arse where he also communicates from.

However as mnths progressed an she saw him become famous .

The fogg of hate cleared from her vision.To be corrected by prescription rose tinted spectacles.

Now he looked a catch a web page getting hits an donations.
    Her former Beu on TV Everyday important famous folks discussing him.

He himself appeared to talk to the masses on his beg site an it worked.
    Apearance on Hannratty sparring with BBabs Walters.
    Swoon what a man an if he gets of what a catch.

CORRECT.

Girlfreind he Is a catch the ultimate Catch..

CATCH 22.

I doubt she knows what Catch 22 means but in case she reading.

In a nut shell catch 22 means you are in an antainable no win situation.
    No matter witch path you tread with this man or don’t tread you are doomed.
    Life with a creature such as he means your fucked if you do ditto if you don’t.

That’s catch 22 an Its the ultimate Catch.

Theres only on way an one way only to avoid the conundrum.

That pack up travel light an run as fast an far as possible an don’t Ever reinstate contact.

But that wont happen as I do believe your both as batshitcrazy as each other.

An made for each other.

Romeo an Juliet gone wrong a Bonnie an Clyde on the slide

A couple of low non rent paying griffters.

Sept she aint no lady.

An he Is no gent.

Whom has never contributed nothing his entire lifes spent.
    Just causing havoc .
    Wherever he was sent.

Till finally he encountered TRAYVON walking alone foggage picked up his scent.

This boys been heaven sent for me to do my Clark Kent an attempt to reinvent.

An dissipate all those doubters resentment an prove that I deserve to be above paying rent.,

Whom could prevent the the total resent that all moral people were sent when we heard thar just one bullet spent .

Penatrated a total INOCCENT an that was his life force permantly spent.

An his killer was sent home whilst TRAYVONS LOVED ONES MOURNED.

Of one thing I am sure there Is no need to rant or to vent .For Foggage will never ever no what it feels like to be content,

P.S.

I Predict foggage will live Interesting times 2014

This chick deserves Fogen and he deserves HER. The one thing neither of them deserves any more is the protection of law. Either one of them calling the police from now on should meet with the same response: Please be advised that we, as law enforcement officers and agents, are no longer interested in participating in your little charades. Don’t waste taxpayer dollars any longer. Do unto each other as you see fit, and have a nice day.

• Trained Observer says:

Yes, let the 911 operator ring off with a bang. It does bother me, however, that a 10-year-old is caught up in this sleazy charade

Foster care, supervised visitation, Mommy has to check her guns at the door.

• Trained Observer says:

And Fogen is ordered to steer clear of the child for good.

• lurker says:

I am thinking that the most likely placement would be with Grandma. Alternate scenario would be for SS to convince Child Protective Services that the kid would have no contact with gz–maybe backed up by a court order.

• racerrodig says:

Maybe this is in the cards soon….

Fogen (dialling 911) (Di8spatcher ID’s #) Christ…it’s that dickhead again…

“911 Police, Fire, Medical…please state the nature of your call”

“Ummmmm…”

911 “Can you hold on sir…..we have a cat trapped in a tree”

“Ummmm Okay” (Fogen on hold 14 minutes 56 seconds)

911 “Okay sir, can I have your name?”

“It’s Cheorge Zi…”

911 “Did you say “Cheorge” sir…is that spelled C H E O R G E?”

Ummm…no it’s Ch…no it’s, you have me all confused.

911 “So you can’t spell your own name sir?”

No I

911 “That;s what I thought”

Look, I have a problem and there are suspicious guys all over here.

911 “Really….where’s that at….wait….Miami is tied with State and they’s at the goal line…..hang on son”

6 minutes and 56 seconds elapse.

911 “You like collage football there Cheorge…..that was one buster of a time that stand………who ya got yer dough on there fat boy”

“UmmmI called to say there’s suspicious people there”

911 “Where at boy….

Some of these fans are suspicious and need to be followed like I did back in……..

911 “Shit boy..weren’t that the start of yer problems at one time ??”

911 Whats so suspicious ’bout ’em…..they look like normal football fans to me Fogen”

911 Say, you never did say what the big emergency is and why ya called. You settin sumptin up here boy ??

5. Judy75201 says:

In reading some of the responses here, it occurs to me that Fogen may have something on Scheibe that could potentially have her lose custody of her daughter. That’s enough to make anyone change a story.

• Trained Observer says:

Judy, murdering scumball that he is, Fogen’s just cunning enough to pull something along those lines.

Where is that ten-year-old’s father?

• roderick2012 says:

Wouldn’t you think that Child’s protective services would be interested in Samantha’s daughter’s welfare since Piglet has been accused of molesting his female cousin and she filed DV charges against him?

I hope that the grandmother has custody of her granddaughter.

6. Kelly Payne says:

How the hell can such a low life scum bag be so lucky? He continues to be treated with kid gloves by every damned body. The police the judge the prosecution and every damned girlfriend he has ever had.This low life so called man murdered a 17 year old boy for nothing.Killed him while he screamed for help begged for his life and was literally crying. Trayvon was crying when he died. While trayvon lies dead in his crypt going on nearly 2 years,the man who killed him will continue to go on his merry way.He will continue to lie he will continue to be the trouble maker he has always been and will continue to be. The zimmerpukes will have a field day with this,as they continue to lie and trash the memory of Trayvon They had called him a gang member.a drug dealer a rapist a drug addict.Some have even gone so far as to accuse him of running a drug smuggling ring.they even say he was in a diversion program and had a SUPPRESSED OR HIDDEN ARREST RECORD.INCLUDING PENDING JUVENILE CASES AGAINST HIM. Now we all know Trayvon never had any record he was never arrested charged or accused of a crime. If he had a record it still wouldn’t justify murder. Trayvon was innocent and the man who killed him should not be walking the streets. WTF.

7. Obviously, somebody got to her. Well the holidays are coming, You’re spending it with George Zimmerman, whatever the disaster that occurs the police won’t make it in time.

• zhickel says:

That someone may have been Jayne Weintraub, Zimmerman’s lawyer.

Quote:
      The leader of a prominent advocacy group for domestic violence victims sharply criticized the recent conduct of George Zimmerman’s attorney, Jayne Weintraub, and expressed concern for the safety of the alleged victim. Rita Smith, the Executive Director of the National Coalition To Prevent Domestic Violence suggested that Zimmerman’s girlfriend may have been “manipulated” into recanting her allegations against Zimmerman.

Quote:
      Smith called Weintraub’s conduct in the matter “not appropriate.” She said that Weintraub’s involvement in submitting the affidavit to the court raised the prospect that Scheibe had been “manipulated” or “coerced” into recanting. Smith said that, if Scheibe approached Weintraub with a desire to recant her story, she should have referred her back to the State’s Attorney or to her personal attorney. It’s Weintraub’s role to prioritize the interests of Zimmerman, Smith said, so she is not a position to advise his alleged victim. Smith said that, as a victims rights advocate, she is concerned for Scheibe’s safety.

The affidavit submitted by Scheibe is written in the first person, but the frequent use of legal jargon suggests it was not written by her alone. For example Ms. Scheibe, who is not an attorney, writes “I make this decision, freely, knowingly and voluntarily, without any intimidation or undue influences. Neither George Zimmerman nor anyone on his behalf has threatened me or coerced me or subjected me to any undue influences.” (Her affidavit, however, does not state that she has not been in contact with Zimmerman, despite the no contact order that was the condition of her bail.)

• J4TMinATL says:

Yup backs up exactly what I said. If she wants to make a statement she goes through victims advocate office and she can write a statement.
        See my post above.

• towerflower says:

I came across a lawyer’s site that talked about DV cases. They even mentioned that if the victim contacts them wanting to change their minds they refer them to the victims advocate’s office. That they are defending their client and to talk to them would be a conflict of interest and that they would also need an attorney of their own to help with wording of their statement to help avoid possible charges of lying to the police.

• Dave says:

Is there a substantive or legal difference between Zimmerman communicating with Ms. Scheibe and his attorney doing so on his behalf? Could either of them be held in contempt of court?

8. lady2soothe says:

And on another note a Colorado Springs first grader has been suspended and cited on his permanent school record for “sexual harassment” for kissing the hand of a female classmate. According to reports, both he and the girl have a crush on one another.

This little boy got in more trouble than GZ… Talk about sad

9. Boyd says:

How does Fogen explain why he would not get in the truck and leave?

• racerrodig says:

Trust me……it’s coming…

“How does Fogen explain blocking the door, preventing the girl from entering her own house?

“Ummmm, I was rearranging the furniture and ummmmm, my 15 round Kel – Tek shotgun fell and broke the glass table top. I was putting all the furniture against the door so ummmm, I could see how big the room looked as a starting point”

It’s coming.

“How does Fogen explain why he would not get in the truck and leave?”

“Ummmmmm see, I had to call my main source of getting my story, er, the truth out, ummmmmm by calling 911 and since it’s illegal to talk on the phone while driving…….and ummmmm, nobody has more respect for the law than me, I just couldn’t get in and drive away”

• lurker says:

More interesting his explanation of why he refused entry to the police, who were granted permission (via provision of the housekey) by the house’s legal resident.

10. Tzar says:

good for the lovely couple
    wish them a happy holiday

11. J4TMinATL says:

I don’t understand Christi O’Conner’s purpose in all of this. Her site Zimmermanverdict dot com is incomplete and haphazardly put together. Anyone else think this way? I know she supposedly secured the interview with Shellie.

As far as the case, I’m curious if she made a statement to the victims advocate department before contacting GZ’s attorney. His attorney filed a motion for the no contact bond order to be lifted. She contacts his attorney 10 days after his arrest. What I find interesting in this is he wants to have contact with her after she “made a false report?” That doesn’t pass the smell test. No man would want contact with a woman who made a false report that ended up in arrest.

I understand his attorney wanting to secure an affidavit solely to be used in his defense for his court appearance in January.

I think the prosecutor, Chris should speak to Samantha, listen to her and tell her that he will not drop charges and that he will move forward with prosecution. That puts GZ in a position come January to accept lesser charges (he was charged with 3) or plead not guilty and move to trial. She can be served with a subpoena. Let her get up there and admit she lied. The victims written statements can be considered but do not dictate a prosecutor’s decision. I find it pretty balsy that she states she won’t participate in the states prosecution of this case. Sorry it’s not up to you.

12. I do not believe there is any chance that the judge will dissolve the no-contact order or modify the conditions of release.

I wouldn’t, if I were the judge.

Now it’s up to the prosecutor to decide what to do.

13. Brandy says:

I believe they have been in contact all along, planning a story to get him out of his latest legal troubles. We all know George has never respected the law, why would he start now. I hope all this comes back to bite both of them in the butt. Georgie is still lying, and manipulating to get his way. He will do anything and everything to try and change the outcome.

• Rachael says:

Again, not at all uncommon in DV for the parties to ignore no contact order and “get back together.” This is all just too typical. Regardless of the motive, it is textbook typical.

• towerflower says:

A high profile example is Marissa Alexander. She had a no contact order of protection when she conceived her child with her husband and had her incident, she again violated a no contact order in her bond restrictions.

Yup! Very typical until the victim grows enough to not want to deal with it any more. Like Shellie.

14. Brandy says:

I believe she is changing her story so Georgie can get his guns back. Those guns are what gave him power and control all along. without them he is a little boy shaking in his boots! George is one sick psychopath. I bet anything he has been talking about missing his guns more than missing the girlfriend.

15. Trained Observer says:

Definitely, the allegation of the porn image sent via phone to the 10-year-old daughter, allegedly by Fogen isn’t something to be lightly dismissed.

In fact, this could be the lynchpin that sends old Fogen off to the slammer.

It might also back SS into a corner where there’s forced supervision for her child. Let’s see how she likes having DCF meddling in her life. Maybe she’ll think twice about getting pregnant by the murderer.

• lurker says:

I have been thinking about that. I would suppose that the most likely outcome would be removal of the daughter from SS’ custody and placing her legally in the care of SS’ mom (if she is not already–seems as though the kid had already fled to Grandma’s house). And I would further suppose that any such decision would hinge on whether GZ was in the picture.

Now, GZ, on the other hand, depending on the actual content of the picture, could be facing something more serious as a result.

16. CherokeeNative says:

Thank you Professor. It appears that George has been terrorizing his girlfriends – yes, girlfriends as in two: http://zimmermanverdict.net/
    It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

17. MDH says:

A battered women such as SS has a legitimate fear in that the charges, if prosecuted, have a strong possibility of a light or no sentence for Fogen, thus releasing him to roam the streets plotting revenge.

I feel that George is a problem much like Max Cady in Cape Fear.

He knows how to use the limit of the law to harass and intimidate his victims.

She’s in la-la land. She fears him sometimes, but she thinks she’s in love. Two halves don’t make a whole in the case of relationships.

18. Let us not forget the photo that he sent to her 10-year-old daughter and the possibility that he may have contacted Scheibe again, despite the no-contact order.

• ks says:

Bingo. Especially if that photo story is verified it takes it further out of GZ/SS hands and puts the latter in legal trouble herself. No wonder she wants to try to make it go away though that probably won’t work as others have indicated.

19. Girlp says:

Didn’t take long for Zimmerman to convice her to let him come back….this is so typical sad to say but most likely the fights will escalate and someone will be badly hurt or killed….seen it before over and over.

20. So, was she lying then, or is she lying now? This sort of development/drama strikes me as classic battered women’s stuff. His side of the story is ‘she made me do it.’ She keeps taking him back and taking him back, and then one day, either one of them gets hurt or killed. It’s amazing what some women will put up with. Simply amazing.

No matter what she says now, she can’t undo that part where he barricaded the door and called 911, while the cops were there, trying to get in, to speak with him. There is nothing she can do to take that back. And I don’t believe they were too amused by that.

• William Walton says:

Crane, when with BASF we were required to spend a week in T sessions, sensitivity training sessions. These sessions were conducted by a group of PhD psycologists/professors from Memphis State Univeresity. I became friends with LB, PhD a clinical pyscologist and pyscology professor from MSU. We would close the bar down at night and get into some indepth discussions. One of his comments was that there were many people he counciled who suffered from Manic Depressive Insanity now called being bipolar. His comment was their vocabulary centers around the words: me, my mine. They have visions of grandoius: I am supposed to do this and take this action. LB stated that the more he talked to these people the more frightened he became. Found out I was married to one. So, none of this surprises me at all.

It is classic co-dependency stuff.

• It certainly is. Plus, as I see it, they have likely already had contact. Seriously, how do you go from him: ‘my girlfriend’s gone all crazy’ and her: ‘I’m afraid for my life’ to the both of them suddenly, inexplicably wanting to be together?

Anything could happen, but I don’t see the judge just dropping the conditions suddenly. This is not the United States of George Zimmerman, where George can call 911 and call the courts every other week and tell them where to get off and where to go.

21. Her change of heart exposes her to be prosecuted for lying to police.

But police hardly ever do anything about this, at least not in high profile cases. Happens all the time. I would hope they’d go after Fogen for the way he misused 911.

I meant they don’t bother to go after women who recant in *low profile* cases. About 80% go this way. The woman usually wants to scare the man into behaving but doesn’t want to end the relationship.

22. mufngruf says:

there’s a reason why victims are not allowed to withdraw domestic violence charges… and why the law is required to pursue them… and this is a classic example.. wonder what George’s expensive new lawyer used as a stick/carrot?

23. Trained Observer says:

Let ’em both stew over the holidays. Then she can show up at the arraignment on Jan. 7 and tell the judge all about how cops misinterpreted her remarks, yada, yada, yada. She can’t have it both ways. She eiither lied to cops on the 911 and in person, or she’s lying now. Let’s give her a chance to perjure herself under oath in court explaining all this.

Meanwhile, let’s keep Fogen stripped of his arsenal as long as possible. .

• lurker says:

Well, on the surface, I would agree. However, the mind is a strange and wondrous thing and denial can be slippery. I think that experts agree that witness testimony is notoriously unreliable–owing to the brain’s ability to add or subtract details to force consistency with later received or perceived information.

Scheibe may well decide to go back to her huggy-bunny, and no amount of restraining orders are going to stand in her way. And it may take a whole lot of abuse before the message sticks that George is making very bad decisions and she would be better off without it. And that she can’t fix him.

Does that mean that she is consciously lying when she says that the cops got it all wrong? She probably believes what she is saying. Or else she believes that she can handle George better than the cops can. Or some variation of all the above.

I hope that the State of Florida prosecutes based on the evidence that they have, which would include the 911 call, the broken furniture, the guns in the house and especially George’s behavior of barricading himself in when the police arrived with a key and the home-owner’s permission to enter the house. Might keep the guns out of his hands.

But, will it keep Scheibe away? Well, apparently not.

• Trained Observer says:

Quite true, lurker. Watching this fool try to unring the bell with help from a fancy lawyer also will be fascinating.

I don’t think she believes what she is saying. She’s simply a co-dependent woman, as Shellie was, and she now wants to repair her relationship with Fogen and so backs out. This happens in nearly 80% of domestic cases.

We’ll be hearing from these lovebirds again. And it seems that Samantha isn’t the only woman in George’s life – see O’Connor’s latest blog post – http://zimmermanverdict.net/did-george-zimmerman-try-to-silence-this-woman/

• gblock says:

So Fogen had a third girlfriend at the same time that he was still married to Shellie and cheating on her with Samantha? Geez. GZ mentioned someone named Zach in his text, is he Kimberly’s son? It is scary that children are now being brought into this train wreck.

• lurker says:

No argument with regard to her co-dependancy. However, I believe a piece of the co-dependancy picture has to do with denial, which is altering reality. Two of the biggies that enter into the DV picture are “it wasn’t really that bad,” and “it was really my fault.”