White supremacist finds out he’s 14% black

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Good evening:

Found a delightful story on the Grio that I’m going to share with you this evening.

A white supremacist who was attempting to create a neo-Nazi town in North Dakota recently underwent a DNA test on a talk show, which revealed that he is not 100-percent white.

He’s 14-percent Sub-Saharan African.

Check out his reaction when he gets the news.

Stupid jerk should not have been surprised because everyone alive today, no matter their color, descended from homo sapiens sapiens that emerged in southern Africa approximately 200,000 years ago.

This was our 775th post.

Happy Thanksgiving!

37 Responses to White supremacist finds out he’s 14% black

1. We all descend from African populations who emerged in east and/or south Africa some 200k years ago and spread all over the world some 70k-50k years ago. On their way out of Africa, they also mated with other human forms such as Neanderthals.

But this is not what the gene test given to that idiot says. What it says is that he has some modern days African DNA. With a 14% signature, he may just have to look no further away than his great-grand parents. It could be further away, assuming that he had multiple ancestors of African descent.

In other words, he, as many white Americans today, have american slaves in their family tree.

The sad truth is that slaves were sexually abused. Those slaves would have mixed race children. Given that a 1/4 blood kid is not seen as black anymore, he/she would be separated from his mother at birth to get a chance at a free life.
    This is how many whites ignore that they descend from a Slave and a Slave owner.

• Soulcatcher says:

What has changed is the one drop rule, meaning you can now chose what race your child is. Before the law changed, if your parents were listed as as col-colored, their children had to be listed as col, as they would still have one drop of black blood. That does not mean you can alter your birth cerficate if you are listed black and change it to white, you would then have to prove it is an error, that your parents were not black, it means going forward you can list your child as white if you chose to. Doing this allowes children who now look white who may have little black dna, who are being raised white, to be white, or to pass as white.
      If you are black, and your children are black, you wouldn’t list them as white, if they looked black. It’s all about the visaual aspect. There are some that although they look white, they may have black dna, and they are proud of the heritage, and chose it by still naming their child as black. Its their choice.

Yes many slaves were sexually abused, some for their own gradification, but for breeding purposes. Their offspring would work in the fields and were not raised with the white children, who were pure as snow. Thus the one drop rule was addopted to allow the offspring of slaves and their decendants to be forever inslaved.

• This is understandable in the official system. But, ways around are not that difficult to find.

Slaves obviously tried saving their kids from slavery by dropping them at the doorsteps of an orphanage.

As importantly, can you really imagine a physically white individual slave in the plantations because of the the 1 blood drop rule? even slave owners would have given those kid an escape way.

Again, it really doesn’t take much mixing to get your African ancestry not visible anymore although it circulates in your veins. It must have happened very often. Virtually all AAs have European ancestry and a sizable share of the white population has African ancestry in this country.

• Soulcatcher says:

And what did she tell the slave owner when she came back to the plantation less a child? How did she get into town, call a taxi?
          Slaves were considered the property of the slave owner, they could not leave without permission. If the slave owner fathered children by a slave they were also property to do with what he pleased. They could sell them for profit, work them in the fields or in the home. Darker slave children usually worked in the fields, lighter ones sometimes worked in the house as servants. Not all slave owners treated their slaves bad. BTW, slaves also had to get permission from their owner if they wished to marry. Even if they were married, they will still property, and many were still required to have releations with the owner.

• Soulcatcher,

I’m a French metis, and as far as I can see it, my family tree is black on my father’s side and Caucasian on my mother’s side.
            My wife is Caucasian. Our kids are 1/4 black 3/4 white.

In the US, a lot of people who knew our kids before knowing me had that funny reaction when seeing me, the Father, because they see my kids as white and me as black.
            That’s all wrong as I also celebrate my 1/2 white part and my kids’ 1/4 black part but it makes for a lot of anecdotes.

I have no doubt that in the US of the 1800s and earlier, I would have been forced in slavery. Yet, I have no doubt that no matter what the system was, 1/4 black kids from slaves would have been freed at birth. Slave owners themselves would not have kept them because a white slaves would have been way too disturbing in that society.
            Was there infanticides? Certainly. But fortunately, many of the kids must have been simply hidden, separated from their slave mothers, and raised as fully white individuals.

Finally, I was not talking about marriage but about sexual abuse. I was not talking about lighter skin blacks (I’m seen as one in the US), but about kids of a white father and a “lighter-skin-black” mother with already a significant share of white in her.

• Soulcatcher says:

tchoupicaillou,

I am still going to disagree. A child that is born to a slave is going to be fathered (in most cases) by the slave owner, one of his sons, or possibly a male relative, her husband, or a slave that resides on the plantation. Slaves had to get permission to leave the plantation, and they were not allowed to visit others from other plantations. If the sexual abuse occurred, generally it would occur on the plantatation, and using your example, the male is white, I would assume it would be a male either the owner or relative. (not always, but generally speaking) And to be clear, we are speaking of a slave, and not a free woman of color. We are speaking of sexual abuse, and not a loving relationship between the owner or other relative with the slave. Now remember, slaves were considered as property, therefore sexual abuse was excepted, or the the slave could not go to court and prosacute for rape. Regardless of the color of the slave, they were the property of the owner, and he could do with the children what he wanted. To say if the child looked white they took them off the plantation to be raised by whites is just not true. Not to say it never happened, generally speaking.

Up to one-half of all the arrivals in the American colonies were Whites slaves and they were America’s first slaves. These Whites were slaves for life, long before Blacks ever were. This slavery was even hereditary. White children born to White slaves were enslaved too.Whites were auctioned on the block with children sold and separated from their parents and wives sold and separated from their husbands. White slaves were worked to death on plantations in Virginia.

And here are images of white slave children

• Thanks for pointing that out. You’re absolutely right.

I’m starting to think that racism is greatest in those societies that appear (or try) (or pretend) to NOT be classist. In other words, in societies that are openly and unashamedly classist, the “uppers” know who they are and feel secure; the “lowers” have too little power to make a real difference, and the “middles” both pride themselves in not being lowers and act cautious of the uppers so they don’t tumble down and disgrace themselves.

If we’re in a supposedly free society without classism, people who WANT to be prideful (sorry to use that word but it has no good synonym) can’t do it naturally so they cast about for victims to debase. Leftover “lowers” from a prior era fall natur-ally into the category of easy-victims. When there is a visible sign that the “lowers” are rising too high (such as a Black President with an African name!) folks get crazy.

It’s a bad day for the Black People when they have to take responsibility for 14% of that stupid a55hole! Let’s just pretend he’s as “white” as he pretends he is, OK?

3. bronxlady1 says:

Life is full of surprises isn’t it? Just when we thought we had it all figured out.

4. bronxlady1 says:

When I looked at my family genealogy, my grandfather was registered on the 1930’s Puerto Rican census as black, and my grandmother as white, and my Mom as mulatto/a. My Mom “passed” and always said she was white, but the census said otherwise.

5. ay2z says:

Maybe the ignorant idiot will be smart enough to figure out what represents 14% of his body mass and delete it.

6. crazy1946 says:

I find it quite astounding that with all the important problems that we face on a daily basis, that a person should feel the need to judge the worth of another person by the color of their skin. If we as a people would learn to look past the surface and into the soul we would quickly learn that the character of a person is not determined by the color of their skin… When I was much younger, I actually thought that the rampant racism that had eaten into the very fabric of our society would be destroyed and cease to be a factor in our nation, however as I have gotten older (much older), I have come to realize that perhaps man will have come to the brink of extinction before he realizes that we are all one color in the eyes of our creator…

Happy Turkey Day! To one and all!

ot New DNA tests may free him.

Anthony Yarbough (pictured), a Brooklyn man serving a 75-to-life sentence for allegedly killing his mother, sister, and her friend, may be exonerated by newly found DNA evidence, the Daily News reports.
    Despite a lack of physical evidence or witnesses tying them to the murders, Yarbough and Wilson were convicted in 1994.

Wilson would testify against Yarbough in exchange for a reduced sentence; he received nine years to life. Still, Wilson has been denied parole six times because he keeps contradicting himself at his hearings, vacillating between admitting to the crime then denying it.

But two months ago, DNA taken from Annie Yarbough’s fingernails matched DNA recovered from the mutilated body of Migdalia Ruiz, who was found outside a Sunset Park tenement in January 1999. No arrests have been made in that case.

“The DNA results now tell us that the real killer went on to rape and murder again,” said Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma, Yarbough’s lawyer. ”I am confident that the Kings County District Attorney’s office will right this wrong.”

The case presents another potential embarrassment for Brooklyn D.A. Charles Hynes, who not only lost the Democratic primary this month — but whose office has also handed out a series of wrongful convictions.

Hynes belongs in prison for LWOP.
      Hynes is a criminal. More notches on his “gun” than most criminals HIS office has convicted.

8. Rachael says:

I saw this and put it on my Facebook page a couple weeks ago. It totally warmed my heart. There is supposed to be a followup soon because he refuses to believe it is real and is going to have his own tests done. I can’t WAIT to see that!!!

9. All of us have some Black , or African DNA. Africa was the cradle of life. Scientific Fact. Check out BBC Documentary” .. Out Of Africa

10. colin black says:

Theres an intresting theory on how humans became the naked ape so to speak .

I know theres still a lot of guys with enough body hair to make a gorilla envious but it goes like this.

Our early decendants were human in every way but had a mat of hair.

An before we became plains hunters an live on grassland ect.

Initial small very eary poulations lived by the sea excellent dwelling cave an a constant food source from limpets an sea mucles ect even acces to fish.Thease populations by the sea embraced the water like no thers before an the constant high protein found in fish an sea food oils increased there brain size .

Plus the constant need to be In the water to dive ect gradually say the decreasece in body fur /hair as It impaired there abilty to swim an dive as it trapped air.

Much like whales an dolphins orginated from a wild boar like animal whom decided to make a living out of the sea .

Thease humans lost body hair an had bigger brains because of diet an where the one whom went on to Inherit the earth our fore bears .

If true that means we got a kickstart TWICE from the sea ife orginated from the oceans an water.
    An it seam so might have our fore bears .

11. kllypyn says:

You are a little late. I heard about this last week.

• This is actually a new story to me, first time I heard it. That said, I think he may be aware that the story came out last week. It’s likely my fault- he got off-kilter for a bit there because I was sick for a bit. Everything is better now though- antibiotics worked! Sorry about that…

• Yes, I know it’s a bit stale, but I just saw it and wanted to share it with people who may not have heard about it yet.

Actually, the deeper and far more interesting story to me is that every human who ever lived, lives, or ever will live is descended from the first humans, who were black and hairy.

This shouldn’t even be news.

Only incredibly stupid, uneducated or willfully ignorant humans would believe otherwise.

That’s why I say racists are incredibly stupid, uneducated or willfully ignorant imbeciles and the same is true of the Creationists.

12. racerrodig says:

Those white supremacists all say Hitler was just misunderstood. I love all those “Downfall” parodies. Genius….pure Genius.

13. MDH says:

I see that they are having an Aryan music festival:

For the opener I suggest this:

14. MDH says:

Years ago, I had a discussion with a man who was up on anthropology. He told me there was a very good study done using birth and death rates that came to the conclusion that there should be about 13 million more African Americans in the USA than are presently counted.

Also, there is more diversity within each arbitrary classification of race by color than across the boundaries.

IOW, the KKK sponsored primary color theory is utter BS.

• Soulcatcher says:

That has alot to do with Louisiana’s one drop rule, if you are 1/32 black, you are black. That law was written so they could alway inslave you. This was not done with any other race and only in the USA. In certain census they allowed people to use mulatto, in the the next census you will see the same family listed as black, negro, or colored. So as generations passed and people were having bi-racial children, they could pass as white. The whiter the righter, and those who considered black under the one drop law, now started crossing over and passing as white. Alot of times that meant breaking ties with the part of your family who chose not to. In Louisiana, they have “The List” of families whom they have traced, and if you try to change your birth certificate to white, and you family is on the list of black, you have to prove they are not black.

When tracing my husbands roots, I ran across this story and had a good laugh. I reconized that last name that from a family in his tree and the area in which they were raised. This is good example of someone trying to cross over. Scroll down and read the Suisie Guillory Phipps story.

The clerk took Mrs. Phipps aside and showed her that
      her birth certificate showed the race of both parents as “Col.” – colored. Mrs. Phipps responded with disbelief, shock and later said that “she was sick for 3 days.”

Oh the horror, LOL. That would be every treehousers worst nightmare. If you ever ask one of them if they have traced their roots, they quickly shut up. You know with their beliefs of whites being the superior race, mirrors the thoughts of Slaveholders, the whiter the righter. Good chance those beliefs were passed down through the generations. Good chance their might be a mix in the dna as in Freds artical above. They have no interest in tracing those roots, cause……

I have no problem with those who “passed” in order to get jobs or just better treatment.

I think though that 14% is a pretty high number for ancient origin. I suspect that he has an ancestor or two of more recent times who was Sub-Saharan African, but it’s possible that the S-SA part of his DNA is that which survived all those generations.

I’ve considered having the same DNA test done. I’ve traced most of my ancestors back to the 1600s, all from western Europe, but the more I learn about migrations, the less I think that my DNA will come as all western European.

• Soulcatcher says:

If I knew I could pass as white, yet knowing I was also part black, that I would want to work for an employer who was racist. I also wouldn’t pass over to recieve better treatment or to be a part of the white superior race, if it meant losing my family who chose not to or could not pass over. I read an article about a young man, whose parents had passed over, and how upet he was when his cousin whom he was very close to passed away. He was not allowed to go to his funeral.

15. bronxlady1 says:

I agree with you Frederick. Racism is stupid. We are all connected because we all have a common ancestry. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

16. bronxlady1 says:

That’s why racism is stupid. We are all connected because we all have a common ancestry, and what hurts one, hurts all though there are some who don’t want to hear it.