Transcript of victim’s 911 call in George Zimmerman’s DV case

You all have thoughtful comments transcribed Samantha Scheibe’s 911 call:

SAMANTHA SCHIEBE’s 911 call:

SAMANTHA: Are you serious!?

DISPATCHER: 911. Do you need police fire or medical?

SAMANTHA: I need police right now.

DISPATCHER: Okay what’s your address?

SAMANTHA: You’re breaking something in MY house!

DISPATCHER: Ma’am. Ma’am. What’s going on?

SAMANTHA: He’s in my house breaking all my shit because I asked him to leave. He has his freaking gun breaking all of my stuff right now.

DISPATCHER: OKAY

SAMANTHA: I’m doing this again?? You just broke my glass table, you just broke my sunglasses and you put your gun in my freaking face and told me to get the fuck out!! This is not your house. No, get out of here!

DISPATCHER: Okay, Where is his weapon at?

SAMANTHA: He just put it down.

DISPATCHER: Okay, and this is

SAMANTHA: No, get out of my house! Do not push me out of my house!! Please get out of my house. Are you serious right now? Are you kidding me!! You’re going to push me out of my house?and lock me out.

DISPATCHER: Okay, you’re outside now?

SAMANTHA: Yeah, he locked me out of my house.

DISPATCHER: Okay. I’ve got units on the way. Is there some place safe that you can step away from?

SAMANTHA: He has everything of mine inside.

DISPATCHER: Okay. I need you…I want you to step away from the door. Okay. I don’t want you anywhere near him. I know you’re frustrated

SAMANTHA: He knows how to do this. He knows how to play this game.

DISPATCHER: I need you to calm down. Okay?

SAMANTHA: I’m next door.

DISPATHCHER: Okay. If I was facing the house, are you in the house to the left or to the right?

SAMATHA: To the left. truck in my driveway

DISPATCHER: Okay, what happened today, what made you guys start fighting?

SAMANTHA: I asked him to leave.

DISPATCHER: Okay. Has he been drinking or anything?

SAMANTHA: mm mm {no}…….. I think he was (?) out front.

DISPATCHER: What’s he wearing?

SAMANTHA: uh….dark jeans and a uh gray t-shirt.

DISPATCHER: Okay. What kind of gun did he have?

SAMANTHA: He has this…the gun that he just smashed on my (?) was the Kel-Tech, the shotgun.

DISPATCHER: It’s a shotgun or or is it a handgun?

SAMANTHA: It’s a shotgun.

DISPATCHER: Does he have it with him now?

SAMANTHA: Well, he’s in my house. He has all of his guns inside (?He’s just unloaded? shotgun and it’s AR)He took that case to smash my table and smashed my sunglasses and smashed whatever the hell else he’s smashing there right now while I’m outside.

DISPATCHER: Okay. He had a shotgun…. an AR 15?

SAMANTHA: Yeah, and two handguns. I have my house key.

DISPATCHER: Okay. I want you to stay away from the house right now until we get there. We need to see the situation. Are you injured?

SAMANTHA: No.

DISPATCHER: Did he put his hands on you or anything?

SAMANTHA: He pushed me (? something about her cellphone will die in a minute)

DISPATCHER: Okay. Your phone’s breaking up. What happened?

SAMANTHA: I said my battery’s at 10% so I know it’s dying here in a minute.

DISPATCHER: Okay.

SAMANTHA: He just pushed me out the door. That’s all he did.

DISPATCHER: Okay. And, you just asked him to leave, and that’s what made him upset? How long has he been staying there with you?

SAMANTHA: Awhile, we’ve been together since August.

DISPATCHER: Okay. Is anybody else in the house.

SAMANTHA: Nope.

DISPATCHER: And, his truck is parked outside?

SAMANTHA: mm huh. Next to my car.

DISPATCHER: And, he went back inside the house?

SAMANTHA: Yeah. The doors are locked, and he’s inside.

DISPATCHER: Okay. And, you’re still at the neighbor’s house?

SAMANTHA: No, I am sitting outside. I didn’t get the neighbors involved.

DISPATCHER: No..I want you

SAMANTHA: But, yes. I’m staying outside her house. It’s a duplex.

SAMANTHA: No, not really

DISPATCHER: I’m not trying to mind your business.

SAMANTHA: No. I know this will just probably make public and I’d rather not.

DISPATCHER: I’m sorry.

SAMANTHA:No. Don’t be sorry.

DISPATCHER: And, you’re sure you’re not injured. He just pushed you out?

SAMANTHA: I’m positive. One cop’s pulling up right now.

DISPATCHER: Okay. Go ahead and talk to the officers.

SAMANTHA: No, he hasn’t stopped yet.

DISPATCHER: Okay. Let me know when he see’s you.

SAMANTHA: All right. He sees me…stopping at my house. But, I’m not walking over there yet.

DISPATCHER: Okay. Just wait until he (?)

SAMANTHA: I don’t hear anything, but I don’t think he got anything to lose at this point.

DISPATCHER: Okay. Just wait for the officer to (?) They’re probably going to talk to him first (?) as best as we can and make sure that, you know, it stays as calm as it can.

SAMANTHA: Okay.

DISPATCHER: Thank you.

SAMANTHA: Thank you.

188 Responses to Transcript of victim’s 911 call in George Zimmerman’s DV case

1. sparger says:

What did George do with the 12k he got from that idiotic gun club in Ohio. Did he spend it all on guns? I just answered my question. Nevermind.

2. colin black says:

Crane

@

Mallignant entity like foggage cannot stand to be alone .

He has to ratinal no coherent plan or purpose .

He is a co dependant in so much he has to have another person in his orbit at all times.

To be alone is his greatest fear he has no tools to deal with life even when its on a relitivy even keel.

All this craziness is a continuation of his unravelling that started long b4 he Murdered Travon.

He is a leach a human vampire whom sucks all good vibes an joy in any room he enters,

Think of this distress an horror Trayvons Parents are being forced to relive the darkest night of there life when there Bairn was executed by sickdick.

We have you in my an our thoughts.

The karma express is on collision course with foggage..

3. You all have thoughtful comments says:

Praise be that the police academy that gz applied to REJECTED him!

4. Donna says:

and after re-reading the story, I had another thought. What if George Zimmerman met his match in Samantha? I mean, what if she was crazy and manipulating enough to set this dumb pr**k up?

What if she beat him at his own game?

Oh, the sweet irony of that….

(not making excuses for georgie boy)

• Lynn says:

She must have a lot she could use on GZ to beat him at his own game. Wasn’t his “bodyguard” the other third of the ‘we knew each other since high school’ gang? Wes was the name, I think. It was the two of them with him at Shellie’s parents house.

5. Something about a sex picture now? Sent to the woman’s daughter? The fuck?

If this crazy racist blond fool is pregnant by Fogen and she has a baby with him, either:

(a) He will get custody and get child support from her so he has an income for the next 18 years; or

(b) They will share custody and both of them drive the kid nuts; or

(c) She will get custody and he will use violence against her and/or the child(ren) and even the child by a prior father.

Horrible each and every way it could go. Lord I hope NOT!

• Dave says:

SS claims that GZ sent a still image from an “intimate video” of the happy couple to the daughter. We don’t know what it shows but sending it implies that he’s prepared to post the whole video on the internet if she crosses him.

6. Donna says:

I read through the interview with Samantha Schiebe and her mother at Clickorlando.com. Here are my two cents….

I think the mother, Samantha and George are all in this ploy together. They make telling statements: George is depressed when not in the headlines; they shopped different news outlets to see who would buy their story; George claimes he owes 2.5 M in debt; she’s pregnant; she’s not pregnant; there is a sex video, etc.

I don’t think any of the charges levied against him yesterday actually happened now. I think the three of them concocted the story to get him back in the headlines and to gain interest from news outlets and donaters to raise money. I believe they think this will earn a huge payday!

George said he had nothing to lose. So does that mean he has everything to gain?

I predict that Samantha will be giving interviews shortly on networks like CNN, MSNBC, etc. I also predict that George will too. They will join an interview together so the public can hear how stressed George has been since the interview and how he is now seeking help for his issues. It will be an exclusive and probably for a lot of money. They are using the news and us to stay in the spotlight. I bet he is found guilty of just criminal mischief. I think Samantha will purposefully begin to discredit herself and her story so he does not go to jail or have a felony record.

While I believe he is capable of committing these acts, I don’t think he did. I think they made it up. Cmon, who makes a home video with this guy? Who allows it to be sent to their minor daughter without going to police? Who allows themselves to be choked by a man who has committed murder and not go to the police; especially when they have a minor child? This intimate video? Mark my words, it will get leaked and/or they will sell it. It is, afterall, what made Paris Hilton famous. Why not George Zimmerman?

I believe that they are trying to maniuplate us with this crap and have personally decided not to participate in any of the news surrounding it, outside of this one post to this blog, where I know the people here are reasonable.

It’s plausible. Media reports are certainly more important than evidence OR crime-and-punishment. And come to think of it, what would recommend Fogen to any rational woman (racist or not) as a date? Only his ability to get headlines. Also if you look on-line for images of SS, you see a creepy image of her with her mother, tummies and bikini-clad upper bodies touching, smiling weirdly at the camera. Icky Icky pose. Something’s drastically wrong with all of these people but they LOVE the headlines!

Yet his hiding the guns would make me think it’s real.

• crazy1946 says:

Donna, I was over reading the CTH earlier, and did I not read the same or similar argument made there to excuse Zimmerman’s actions? Why is it to some people every thing this male individual (note, I did not call him a man, because he is not one!) does they feel the need to excuse his actions? This person will probably get off and his girl friend will probably go to jail, he likes to set women up to take the fall for his actions, doesn’t he?

• Donna says:

I can’t speak to what you read at the CTH as I don’t go there. I am not justifying his actions or excusing it; I am stating that I don’t believe any of them. I think they faked it as a means to try to get money and interviews. I think they are in it together.

As I said in my post, I most certainly believe he is capable of commiting any type of crime. I think he is sociopathic.

I believe they are acting this out to see what how much they can earn. It’s all about the money.

Malisha, I don’t think he hid his gun. I think he put it away (inside the case and locked it) after he pushed her out the door. Perhaps he even put it in his car, as some news reports claim. But if he did hide it, it would fit with the plan. Make it look like he did something wrong so he is back in the headlines. Then shop for a news outlet and begin raising money.

If I am wrong in my opinion, then they won’t grant interviews and won’t set up an account to take donations.

7. You all have thoughtful comments says:

Crane,

Look at the unequal justice you endured compared to this guy:

Rep. Trey Radel, R-Fla., is “profoundly sorry” after being arrested Oct. 29 and charged Tuesday in Washington, D.C., for MISDEMEANOR cocaine possession.

Add to your case the thousands upon thousands of Black individuals who have been sent prison for such minor offenses as marijuana possession!

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Legal Scholar Michelle Alexander on “The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness”

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

plus the police made up the story about you Crane!

A made-up story is easier to defend than a true story because no facts can be found to contradict it.

• MDH says:

You have reduced how the Zimmerman defenders who call themselves “objective” are able to support their position to its essence.

Here is how their “logic” goes:

A) If George makes up a story that is believable, then he has met the burden of reasonable doubt.

B) If the state can not provide any factual evidence that disproves George’s story beyond a reasonable doubt, then he must be found innocent.

They completely ignore the issue of credibility or vested interest on the part of the person telling a story having any probative value.

And there were so-called lawyers defending this line of reasoning.

What kind of law is that?

In patent law, a person can be an expert in his field and testify to the patentability of a particular technology and, if it is found that he has a vested interest in the patent, that testimony has no value whatsoever, unless the expert can provide tangible evidence proving it.

The Zimmerman debacle was easy to come to a conclusion of guilty.

A: George had a vested interest in providing testimony that found him not guilty,

B: The so-called eye witness {I forgot his name} knew George, thus being an interested party.

C: Donnelly had a vested interest in that he bought clothes for George.

D: A comparison of George’s statements to actual facts proves beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a liar or, at least, a completely unreliable source of facts.

E: The parts of George’s story that show he was reasonably in fear for his life are not supported by any forensic evidence.

F: The forensic evidence, in and on itself, proves beyond a reasonable doubt that there was a non life threatening struggle wherein George ended it by shooting TM – A slam dunk manslaughter, IMO.

That’s how I reached my first cursory conclusion.

I said that nothing George states can be taken as true and the physical evidence proves F beyond a reasonable doubt.

How hard is that and why are so many so-called objective people stating that there was not enough evidence?

That last sentence bother me a lot.

8. I don’t get this ‘he has nothing to lose at this point’ crap. He is free as a bird, to fuck around on his wife, pack heat, choke women, call 911 and get pulled over.

• So true, he also gets to do that in a community where a large % of potential jurors all expect that from their men.

• crazy1946 says:

Crane-Station, Good morning! You left off that he stiffed his attorney out of their fee’s in two separate cases, and left the last one to pay the security company bill for his protection.. What a fine example of man hood he is… too cowardly to even go to the door to let the police in when they arrived in this last episode! I still have an image of him laying on the floor with his hands clasped together over his head as the police broke into the house.. big man when facing a woman, yet a coward when facing the police…

• Rachael says:

And he is CONSTANTLY in fear for his life. Someone that afraid carrying a gun is not a good thing. At the very least, this man should never be allowed to have a gun, ever, again. Although he certainly deserves more, much, much more.

• Trained Observer says:

Crane — He’s done everything but kick his dog, and we don’t know for sure about that.

• Rachael says:

Crane-Station, it is a line abusers use to control the one they are abusing.

9. crazy1946 says:

Professor, I read some where earlier that George Zimmerman’s sister had picked up his pickup and his dog. If his sister picked up his truck the did he commit perjury when he claimed to have no vehicle? Just trying to understand the claim to not have the truck and why he was allowed to make that claim to the court? Could it be that the truck is actually in his wife’s name?

• Trained Observer says:

Great questions, crazy. So technically, he might not have lied about not having a truck.

To make Florida roadways safer,I had hoped a repo agent had picked it up for non-payment.

BTW, what an odd statement for his defense lawyer to make … about how Fogen “just wanted to go home.”

And what home would that be? He’s been nothing but a squatter since before Trayvon was murdered.

• Rachael says:

Might be one reason he didn’t want to get served for the divorce, because she would take his truck – but that hiding from being served is another typical control. I mean you would think since he has already moved on with another woman and his wife doesn’t want him, he’d be anxious to get started, but avoiding it keeps Shellie under his control to some extent.

But when it comes to lying, it runs in the family. Remember daddy got on the stand and lied.

10. All admissible. And there’s lots of ‘excited utterance’ in it.

11. crazy1946 says:

Question: Is it normal in Florida for an individual facing relatively minor felony charges to have not one but two (seemingly high powered) attorneys to represent him on the tax payers dime? Why does this individual seem to get the best of everything for “free” out of the legal system? I can only wonder if George Zimmerman was indeed an Afro Peruvian, would he receive the same benefits? Some how I suspect the average black man charged with a similar crime would have already been told by his court appointed attorney to go ahead and plead guilty so he could go to prison sooner….

• Rachael says:

I don’t know how he does it. I guess because it is so high profile they want to make sure – oh heck, IDK.

• crazy1946 says:

Rachael, It just seems to me as if this “male individual” seems to receive so many benefits that the normal person does not that somehow it causes one to ask why, why, why? What is it about Zimmerman that makes him so special in the eyes of the Florida system that he deserves the best that the tax payers dollars can supply? Think about it, Zimmerman is not even useful as an image of the all American racist, he can’t speak well in public, his appearance is not one that they would want to use on posters or calendars, or even in publicity flyers! He is even a failure as a racist! He is not even a good wife beater, he was too cowardly to hit this woman, he only had enough courage to hide behind a gun and threaten. What a loser!!!

• Doesn’t work that way. Public defender offices are paid by the case, not by the number of lawyers, investigators or paralegals who work on the case. All are salaried employees.

• crazy1946 says:

Professor, Then could one guess that this case is worth more to the state than one that involved a person that attracts less fame for the person defending him? Wasn’t the one attorney representing him yesterday the person in charge of the Public Defenders office? I still wonder if this had been a black man no one had ever heard of, what and who would protect his rights? Some how I simply cannot picture the same attorney being appointed to represent him… Perhaps I’m blind to the reality of all persons being entitled to the same protection of the law…

• I don’t believe we can draw any conclusions yet about the number of lawyers representing him. The head of the office introduced the second lawyer who made the pitch. Most likely, the second lawyer will be representing him and the boss was there because of the media coverage.

Without the media coverage and public interest in GZ, he probably would not have been there.

12. Drew says:

Off topic (maybe not?), but interesting, story:

I don’t believe in execution regardless. The lethal injection process is undergoing some turmoil – maybe it will lead to an outright ban.

That being said, this cowardly racist sniper gets no mercy or sympathy from me. I think most Internet commenters who blindly support GZ or Theodore Wafer or Michael Dunn are just waiting for an excuse to shoot blacks. You see it all over the comments, even at “liberal” sites like Salon, Huffington Post, and Daily Kos. As a member of a mixed race family, it is something that concerns me deeply.

13. Lynn says:

Does anyone have a link to the press conference after the court appearance? I had to go to work but my daughter mentioned something about the lawyer not knowing George (just saw him around the courthouse). but that he knew Robert. Hmm. Is this how one gets the top public defender?

• Rachael says:

I don’t know that there was a press conference after and I don’t know what you mean about “the lawyer” not knowing George, what lawyer?

• Lynn says:

After the 1:30pm hearing there was a short press conference with Public Defender Dowdy. When asked if he knew GZ he mentioned something about knowing “Robert”. I don’t think he meant Robbie so it must be Daddy Sr. I think she said it was CNN.

14. Kate says:

Rolling my eyes, just waiting for him to kill someone. Don’t feel sorry for any of them. Florida is so messy.

15. funny isn’t it, one of the more out there theories we were throwing out there was that george and shellie had a row and he went out angry looking to prove what a man he is…..some even suggested he might have head the head injuries before he followed trayvon. In the article posted by Two sides the girlfriend says there was a ‘heated’ argument between Shellie and GZ on that night, and also says that when they had that fight a few weeks ago Shellie was smashing the ipad over his head…….hmmmm all of a sudden that theory of “angry george already injured” hold much more weight.

Geez, just when I things were quieting down, Samantha and her mother talk to the media. Holy moly!

Amazing. Fogen, his girlfriend and her mother shopping for money from national news outlets for interviews. Fogen depressed b/c he’s not a headline every day. Well, he’s back in the headlines so he’s probably feeling better.

• Lynn says:

I was just about to post this. A lot of information given to the news channel during the last 3 weeks. It’s not just her giving a interview after the fact to prove her side.

It will help her story. Surely the texts were saved or recorded that she sent to the journalist.

The still shot from the intimate home video (shudder at the thought) sent as a threat is sick. Mind games. BUT sending a video clip to her daughter seems like a crime on its own.

The bull’s eye on Shellie’s wall falls into line as something this sicko would do now doesn’t it? But cops said there was nothing criminal going on there.

George yells suicide whenever he wants to bully a woman into staying with him.

Go to page 144 “The worst behavior he exhibited was when he talked about killing himself. …(she) believed that behavior was designed to get her attention or to garner her sympathy.”

Pg 142 Once again we see the “reverse the story” that GZ uses.

She says he wants to stay and she tells him to leave and he gets violent.
      He says she wanted him to stay and she went crazy attacking him.
      Surely the police see a pattern with all these.

We all noticed here that he claims other’s actions and words to fit his story. He did it so much in the Trayvon reenactment. I was reading another article and something jumped out at me…
      “She told me it was better if we co-parented and she raised the child on her own,” Zimmerman said to a 911 dispatcher in a separate call. “I said, ‘Are you sure this is what you want to do?’ She said, ‘Yes.'”
      That last line sounds similar to what was in the affidavit…”Zimmerman then pointed the Shotgun at Scheibe for a minute, and asked her if she really wanted to do that.”

DO you really want to do that?…You sure that is what you want to do?
      He’ll claim it was not a threat she heard. She misunderstood. He wasn’t pointing the gun, he was packing the gun.

• texad says:

All of GZ’s skeletons are jumping out of the closet. His most recent actions [along with the admitted self serving interviews of the current gf and her mom] are revealing who he really is. Stupid [third from the bottom in his H.S. graduation class]. Now would be a perfect time for Shellie to tell the truth about their so-called mentoring of AA kids. Abusive boyfriend. Abusive husband. Workplace bully. Pedophile. Failure at almost everything he has done. No real friends. Untreated/uncontrolledMental health issues.[A poster child for who should NEVER get a license to carry a gun].Liar. Coward.Murderer. Karma is hot on his trail and payback will be relentless.

Since his cousin has already outed him as a pedophile, an investigation should be initiated into what other sexually inappropriate text/videos he has sent to his gf’s 10 year old daughter. And then he should be charged accordingly.

Hmmm. I had forgotten about Fogen’s sister – maybe he’ll go to live with her. Apparently she picked up his dog and truck earlier this evening:

• MDH says:

Take a good look at his arms. Do they look like the arms and upper back of a cream puff that could not grab, hold and throw around a skinny 158lbs teen?

George is what they term at the gym a “fat boy” because they have a propensity to grow but not get the shredded look. However, the ability to grow makes them strong.

One big lie or outright stupidity used by his defenders is that he could not punch. I knew a lot of fat boy bouncers who were not good punchers. They would take a shot, grab their victim and end up having them in some sort of control hold.

BTW, the demographic of the location of Kopeckis gym is 80% Republican. So one of them telling more lies for George is not out of the question.

• Dave says:

Kokopelli’s Gym trains professional fighters and aspiring high-level amateurs (Olympic hopefuls etc.).so their standards of athleticism would be very high and by those standards Zimmerman would rank quite low. The owner testified that Zimmerman couldn’t punch but said nothing about his grappling skills. (He took both grappling and boxing classes.)

• MDH says:

Years ago, I used to peruse weigh training websites such as Dr Squat in search of ideas that I could apply to my needs. Anyhow, there is a strong contingent in the powerlifting community that are extremely pro gun, right wing and harbor racial stereotypes.

One of the things that they would constantly bemoan was how the USA would dominate Olympic Weightlifting, if only the “inner city” talent could be tapped. Having lived in Detroit and watched all the young ones walking to Redford HS or Holcomb MS, I fail to see where all that inner city talent is. All I ever saw were kids of various sizes with, maybe, a few that looked strong. But I see the same distribution in East Tawas, Michigan amongst their young ones.

So the black strength gene myth can exist in areas where they should know better.

That’s why I bring up the demographics.

A man’s view of the world is often tainted by the environment he is exposed to.

This is a reason that race did play a big role in the verdict, IMO. In Silver Spring, MD, where I now reside, GZ would have been found guilty in that everything he said in his defense would have been found preposterous.

For example, I could leave this keyboard now, and on the way to walking to my gym probably go by about five to ten black males wearing hoodies to keep their head warm. The only fear for my life might be the distracted drivers that tend to run the red light I have to cross.

IMO, the exposure that the jurors had to real Black Americans on a personal level was limited or non-existent.

And those guys in the gym, because of the demographics of its location, will only be exposed to Black Americans with extraordinary talent, thus reinforcing notions that already exist in their mind. A total contrast to the more complete cross section of society that I see.

• MollyK says:

Sorry to be off-topic, but the mention of East Tawas caught my eye. I spent summers there as a child – cottage on Tawas Point.

• MDH says:

@MollyK

My family on my father’s side has had a presence there since 1925. I presently have a home on US-23 between Oscoda and East Tawas that I share with my brother.

The Tawas Point State Park has a beautiful beach.

• MollyK says:

Quite a coincidence – our cottage was on Lake Huron, a little ways down from the Coast Guard Station. I love that area. I remember going to the Lumberman’s Monument. And I do remember the State Park – that’s the one right in town, at the end of the main drag, right? Or is there another one on Tawas Point, maybe farther out where there aren’t any cottages? I have not been there in 40 years.

We do not need to credit the Kokopelli guy’s testimony with any presumption of truth. Why shouldn’t he lie (just as all Fogen’s witnesses did) to protect one of his co-racist-homies?

18. Lyn says:

Taffe back on Nancy Grace tonight. He is making lots of money on his pal George.

Taaffe’s logic is so disgusting, it’s almost hilarious, except that Fogen is a danger to others.

• Rachael says:

OMG – he is fucking nuts!!!

• Xena says:

When Nancy questioned Taaffe about saying George is “spiritual,” Taaffe then said “religious.” There’s a huge difference between being spiritual and being religious. People can be spiritual without confessing belief in any religion.

Zimmerman is okay with being a baby’s daddy. A spiritual, married man, would not have a girlfriend that he purports being pregnant by him.

One of my most ardent abusers had a strong spiritual streak. Just sayin’. And a major narcissistic streak too. He was a lot smarter than Fogen as well – extremely difficult to deal with. And I was dumb enough to have a child with him – grown up now, thank goodness and I don’t have to deal with her father any more!

SS supposedly has a child – where is that child? Living with her? Living with grandma?

• Xena says:

That’s a good question, Two sides. IIRC, the grandmother said it’s a 10 yr old girl. (Or that might have been Taaffe who said that to Nancy Grace to demean Samantha for having the child when she was 16.)

When Shellie was moving the rest of her things from the house she shared with George, there was a report of seeing children’s toys in the backyard. So, my guess is that Sam has custody of her daughter. George knows enough about the daughter to send her a photo of him and Sam being intimate to her cell phone.

• Sending a photo to a 10-year-old girl of yourself having sex with the girl’s mother is not only disgusting, it’s child abuse.

Yet more evidence of how toxic he is. He is unfit to live in a civilized society.

• Girlp says:

Does she realize he molested his cousin? What is she thinking!

• mojo says:

I would also think that sending a text and photo to a 10 year old of two adults having sex would constitute a sex crime

• racerrodig says:

Here’s Fogen’s spiritual thinking

“Shit….I hope to God I get away with that shit”

19. MustBeNice says:

Times cannot be that hard for anyone that would look at him as a viable dating option, but then some females have absolutely no standards. Just ewwwww……This guy is a bonafide mess. It’s everyone else’s fault, huh? It was the first girl from the DV incident, the undercover officer, Trayvon Martin, all the people he called 911 on, the officers who stopped him for speeding, Shellie Zimmerman, and now this girl. Just wow. Talk about a sick individual who is a master manipulator. Calling 911 after the fact to “get the truth out.” Just ugh.

20. colin black says:

pLUS f tAFFE WOULD GAVE TO RELIQUISH HIS PISTOL IF FOGGAGE MOVED iN MIGHT AS WELL ASK HIM TO CHOP OF HIS COCK.

21. colin black says:

No of course Taffe isn’t daft enough to invite the smuchk home.

He Is the perpetual house guest KATO ON STEROIDS.

Taffe earned coin an became a z lister thanks to foggages MURDER OFF TRAYVON.

He has only bailed him out as the fuck up cant fuck up whislt behind bars.

Frank smells mega bucks when foggage goes postal as he inevitably will I M O..

suiside by cop an I will stop not wall papering an iron an E.

22. towerflower says:

gag…..Taffe on Nancy Grace and he announced to everyone that he put up the bond to have him released, makes me wonder if he is staying with him back at the scene of the Trayvon crime.

• Rachael says:

I bet if he does, there will be some pretty upset people!!! But I can’t imagine that he would, especially if he is “in fear of his life” and Taaffe has already opened his big pie hole saying he bailed him out. But if you think about it, who else would? Who else would give a rat’s patootie?

Ugh. I wonder if Taffe’s foreclosure is complete yet.

23. colin black says:

So foggage is without fire arms and even better confeined to a particular area.

His where abouts as to court apearances are also in public domain.

Anyone got a problem with this state of afairs?

Karma due now!

• Rachael says:

Cool. Can’t wait.

• lurker says:

Doesn’t sound too likely, though. Unless they have something the rest of us don’t know about.

• crazy1946 says:

Two sides to a story,

“Current and former Justice Department officials said they do not think the department will bring a civil rights case against Zimmerman. Civil rights charges in the Martin shooting, they said, would be extremely hard, if not impossible, to prosecute successfully.”

That quote if from the story you linked! While I hope that it is not accurate and charges are filed, I don’t think we will see it happen! This case is too politically charged for the administration to follow thru with charges. I actually thought that if they would wait until after next Nov. (mid term elections) there was a possibility that it would happen. Politically it would allow the GOP/TP to make so many racist innuendo’s that it would cost votes for the Democrats, so (IMO) charges will not happen… Now before you jump the gun and blame me, try to remember that it is not in my control to charge or not charge, all I can do is sit back and take an objective view of what politics will allow….

Hi Crazy – I agree. I think it’s likely that DOJ has not been able to find enough information for a strong case. Just like we saw the ranks close around Fogen during jury selection and the trial, I think it’s probably quite difficult to get people to talk. And self-defense and gun rights are a political tinderbox.

You’d think Fogen’s propensity for chasing black kids around RTL would be enough to nail him . . . he may just be one of those people who is more delusional than flat-out racist. Ironic that many racists have clearly circled the wagons around him.

On the other hand, DOJ is making an awfully quick turnaround. If you look at the DOJ site and status of cases, they often take several years to announce decisions.

Hope springs eternal!

• crazy1946 says:

Two sides to a story, While I, like you find his chasing black kids around RTL was worse than despicable, I don’t think it would rise to the level of a federal charge, with the exception of murder of Trayvon. I think that because of the actions of the judge and the prosecutors in the case failing (by intent?) to allow race to be part of the trial, the water of justice was allowed to be muddied to such an extent that racial charges would be virtually impossible to bring and convict, I may be wrong and would actually love to be. I suspect we will know much too soon….

• roderick2012 says:

What about the inflammatory texts sent to Tracy Martin and Al Sharpton?

Remember how even O’Mara wanted them sealed because he was afraid that if the public read them that Piglet wouldn’t get a fair trial?

Most people have guessed that they were racial in nature so what else would the DOJ need?

I bet he used the ‘n’ word more than once in describing Trayvon.

• lurker says:

I think some of those came from Robt Jr, did they not? And some letters came from an anonymous Zimmerman family member.

I’ll keep hoping. Just not too much. The guy is oily.

• lurker says:

Yes, I also agree. The opinions already gathered (all the folks who say he’s not a racist) are pretty meaningless. Considering the failure of the jury to find him guilty of a crime, I would think that they would need to establish a very strong pattern of behavior, not to mention associations. And his pattern of being an idiot with a gun and a Napoleon complex don’t quite get us there. I wish it were otherwise.

• groans says:

DOJ charges are very, VERY unlikely. The biggest tell-tale sign of that is the TIMING of the DOJ press release.

That is, this is the PERFECT time that DOJ’s been waiting for to announce their “no-go” decision. CAC is facing another, even if lesser, Florida felony charge right now. The victim this time is a white woman – which not only could undermine their proof of a federal hate crime, but also gives Florida another chance to clamp down on this thug based on facts more palatable in a systemically racist local environment. Let the locals be responsible for letting this psychopath off the hook AGAIN and then, well, it’s clearly their “bad” again.

The press release timing is (political) strategy. But underlying their strategy is their assessment. Is CAC primarily a racist or primarily a psychopath?

What do you all think, based on everything you know about CAC?

IMO, CAC is primarily a psychopath. He preys on those he believes he can manipulate and control to his advantage. (And I believe he erred in that regard with Trayvon, because Trayvon defended himself – to the extent that he could – against a scheming, armed stalker who had “something to prove.”)

I think CAC used the systemic racism in his environment to his advantage (as any psychopath would) to serve his own purposes. The fact that Travon was black was probably more of a convenience than a goal for CAC.

And that might be the way the DOJ views it as well. But we shall see (to the extent we can glean any insights from the DOJ’s announcement after it’s made).

Fogen and Shellie have an entire introductory page devoted to their cases in the FL court system

25. acemayo says:

GZ girlfriend say earlier he choke her is thier any thing in his past were he did harm to a woman
    He has a long history of abuse.
    A female cousin of Zimmerman’s testified to investigators that he had sexually molested her for 13 years starting at age six.
    One of his ex-girlfriend in 2005 She alleged in the sworn statement that he “pushed her,” then slapped her with an open hand to the mouth and “asked her how it felt.”
    And also, he was a bouncer he got irritated with a woman and picked her up and threw her and
    broke her woman’s ankle
    G. Zimmerman was involved in a domestic disturbance with his now-ex-wife Shellie and father.
    He smashed her cell phone that most likely had pictures of him doing wrong
    He has a long history of abuse.

• Dave says:

Then there was the time he cut off his mother’s electricity.

The guy seems to really have something against women. The only altercation with a male that we’ve heard of was with a skinny unarmed kid whom he murdered.

• Rachael says:

No, there is the incident with police officers.

• roderick2012 says:

The guy seems to really have something against women.

You mean anyone who seems physically vulnerable.

I believe that when he saw Trayvon he immediately decided that he wanted to get physically violent toward him because he was a skinny teenager he thought he would beatdown using his MMA skills.

George never would have picked on Trayvon if he had weighed twenty to thirty pounds more.

Trayvon was just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

• lurker says:

As the gf said, he knows how to play this game.

26. Trained Observer says:

If his big fat schruck is still parked in front of Samantha’s house, she should have it towed.

27. crazy1946 says:

I question if she is pregnant or not, my gut says she very well could be! With Georgie having said before he wanted kids (what a horrible vision I have with that idea) could it be that she told him she was going to have an abortion? That makes a whole lot more sense than the story he told… Now with that having been said read this part of the transcript and fill in the blank with the word “period”..

“DISPATCHER: Okay. Stay with me for just a moment. We’ve got 3 units on the way. Have you gotten (?) for awhile?

SAMANTHA: No, not really

DISPATCHER: I’m not trying to mind your business.

SAMANTHA: No. I know this will just probably make public and I’d rather not.

DISPATCHER: I’m sorry.

SAMANTHA:No. Don’t be sorry.”

28. Dave says:

Maybe she IS pregnant and, with GZ out of the way, can get an abortion and then deny everything.

29. Trained Observer says:

Yes, that trendy new term so popular with the millenials seems the opposite of her raising a kid on her own. She denies pregnancy, so what’ s up with this …. a delusional Fogen?

• Trained Observer says:

Odd, isn’t it, that after a decade or so of relationships with women, he hasn’t littered the landscape with any offspring. …
      Maybe Fogen had mumps as a kid, isn’t overly fertile, and is trying to cover up with this apparently pseudo bun in the girlfriend’s oven scenario?

As Crane noted, who calls 911 to report a pregnancy?

You may think he’s delusional, I may think he’s delusional, but it’s all about him. She’s the one who’s delusional and angry and violent.

I’m guessing he’d like to get someone pregnant to keep a roof over his head.

• Dave says:

He doesn’t have too many options. He’s essentially unemployable and unhousable. (Who would rent to this notorious deadbeat and troublemaker?) He seems to have a knack for charming the ladies though he has a long history of abusing the ones close to him. Eventually I think it will be the State of Florida that will keep a roof over his head.

He said that she said that she was pregnant and wanted to co-parent, raise the child on her own, so he had to move out. He made it sound like it was his idea to leave. I thought co-parenting was about both parents doing the job, not just one.

Fogen was using the definition found in the Fogen-dictionary. You know, like “I shot him because otherwise he woulda killed me” means “I don’t like punks in my neighborhood so I figured I should kill someone.”

• dee truth says:

That co-parent statement/contradiction got my attention right away. I think it’s just George making up stuff and using terms he doesn’t understand, trying to sound smart.

31. Trained Observer says:

He’s out … bonded out around 4:30 with a guy by his side. Didn’t look like Osterman to me.

32. peni4yothots says:

Already released. Now on to the next victim he’ll manipulate.

33. Nellie Nell says:

And just when I thought I would hear no more of him until the DOJ does something, or not, he is back to his lying manipulative self!

• Nef05 says:

JMO – I don’t think this helps that situation. In fact, I believe it may be the opposite. While I believe Trayvon was targeted because he was black and small, an argument can be made that this pos is just a cowardly bully, picking on women and children.

I think any federal defense atty worth his salt would argue that his attack on his wife and his girlfriend, coupled with his not getting out of the car to attack the larger black male previously indicates he goes after weaker victims, not raced based animus. A federal prosecutor might be hard pressed to argue race-based civil rights violation with these two assaults on white women. Again – this is JMO.

34. Trained Observer says:

Can’t wait to hear the taped jailhouse calls between Fogen and whoever he leans on to rustle up the bail. (Guess Shellie won’t be bolstering his spirits with “Hey, cutie” sweet nothings, and the girlfriend won’t be calling. What’s a lonely fat boy to do?)

35. You all have thoughtful comments says:

Excerpt:

At the jail on Monday, Shellie Zimmerman, Zimmerman’s estranged wife, had divorce papers served on him.

36. towerflower says:

They just reported that Shellie served him with the divorce papers at the jail.

37. Trained Observer says:

The smoking gun from today’s hearing seems to be news of the alleged choking incident of a week or so ago that Samantha failed to report. How much will that come into play now?

38. Gary Sanders says:

We all know this idiot has anger issues. But his girlfriend claims he’s also suicidal (although I’m fairly certain he told her that for dramatic affect). Suicidal + anger issues = mass murder

• kllypyn says:

suicidal huh? i will not comment on that because Mr Leatherman may not like what i say and i have too much respect for him..

• Rachael says:

Having lived with an abuser, I agree – suicidal remarks were often part of the “abuse.” That line (I have nothing to lose) in particular.

That was my experience as well. The suicidal ideation may be real, but it’s also part of the abusers’ tools of manipulation.

• towerflower says:

His ex fiancée also made similar claims, that when she wanted to break it off he claimed he would commit suicide. It was in the FBI interview with her.

39. Unabogie says:

What? Haven’t we all barricaded ourselves against the police a few times? Haven’t we all smashed our tables with shotguns? Why so judgmental?

40. My Prediction: He puts on 150 lbs by January. Taking odds here…

• racerrodig says:

His arrest record has him at 230…..yep, I can see him packing it on. On the other hand he’s now “homeless” so maybe he’ll have that “forced diet” to worry about.

Either way, he’s a long way from having a new “Peter Pan” account to keep the Root Beer Barrels rolling in.

• Trained Observer says: