George Zimmerman will not be charged with a crime despite stealing property

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Good evening:

George Zimmerman continues to live a charmed life. The Orlando Sentinel reported late today that Lake Mary Police Department is not going to charge him with “stealing a king-sized bed, antique chair and several other pieces of furniture from his mother-in-law’s rental house where he lived for several months.”

They chickened out and dismissed the theft as a landlord tenant dispute.

34 Responses to George Zimmerman will not be charged with a crime despite stealing property

1. silk says:

sooner or later zimmerman will take a real bad fall . i honestly beleave that his money is low and that , besides being a pig , he is a drunk and a undercover drug addict . pretty soon he will be old news to his fans .

2. ay2z says:

Trial started this morning for this guy accused of speeding a fraction of a km under 300 kms per hour.

Police should have charged the bike for the dangerous antics, not the driver, who was found not guilty by end of day.

Hold onto your helmets, folks!! Another ‘charmed life’ guy in the making. At least he didn’t, this time around, kill or mame anyone.

• groans says:

It looks like some video game! And maybe that’s how this biker views his biking adventures.

Many (as in, many) years ago, I knew some guys who pictured driving in traffic like that. They viewed most vehicles as “obstacles” in some imaginary “Beat the Traffic” game. And they could always identify a couple or few other vehicles who were other “players,” like them, competing to win the game.

I could see how they came up with all that. And to this day I’ll still notice some vehicle making bold (crazy?) moves, and I think: “There’s a ‘player’!”

3. What this says to me is that he’s broke and has nada, bupkis zero credit. A toxic mix for a dead beat….

• ay2z says:

adding… ‘and not smart’ because he should have kept his public image cleaner by not stealing the grandmother’s rocker. Duh….

😉

4. kllypyn says:

They are sowing the seeds of another tragedy. He thinks no one can touch him. Especially since he got away with murder. And so many people are willing to lie for him.

5. Kate says:

He must be a diplomat. Don’t they get away with crimes like this on foreign soil? He can murder, perform a midnight robbery, while assaulting a child in Time Square and they still wouldnt touch him. American society has really gone down the crapper.

It didn’t start too high up over that crapper, Kate. That is, it has been falling a long time but it’s not a long fall.

6. Shadow says:

While I agree with corruption in the department, I am not so sure Zimmerman lives a “charmed” life.
    6 decades in this life has shown me that no one gets a free pass. He certainly thinks he does, but all that means is that when Karma does strike? He will not be prepared. As for Mr. West-his brilliant attorney – I am in no doubt that he will be very seriously shocked when he is called up to the judgment seat

7. colin black says:

I heard he became enraged an stole the antique chair when he was quoted 500 dollars to purchase it .

He sturted cussing an patting his hidden firearm an said .
    Homie your gonna just give me that chair 5oo bucks?I could buy a new one at that price !

Fogen is demonstrating what I’ve seen in others, mostly male: a sense of entitlement. If they want it, it’s theirs. Sons have taken things from the parent’s home b/c they want it. They consider it theirs.

Karma will catch him.

• MDH says:

That would not happen in my family.

Slime like George take advantage of women who are lacking support by males in their family willing to do what is right.

My mother’s brother walked all over my mother till she married my father. I saw that shit head one time in my life. At a funeral for my great aunt who was bailing his ass out of trouble constantly. He knew better than to come over to our home and harass my deaf mother.

If he would have taken my maternal grandmothers marble table, I feel that my father would have stuffed him upside down in a trash can.

Men who bully and take advantage of the weak are useless bums. Which is exactly what George is.

9. Girlp says:

When will he be punished, there is nothing he can do wrong except drive too fast.

10. MDH says:

Hell, George did not pay his rent in his previous landlord-tenant dispute and called the cops on that landlord.

My totally off of the top of my head theory is that those with or involved in a system that thrives on authoritarianism feel entitled to perks. So birds of a feather flock together might apply.

The worst real thug I had the misfortune of dealing with in my youth was the son of a cop.

George is, IMO, a wannabe cop or thug.

Exactly. “Wannabe cop or thug” feeds off the same trough.

One thing remains strange to me: Fogen did not have a job after the killing. And Fogen was kicked out of school just a few credits away from an associate’s degree, and neither job nor “employer” got sued.

My guess: He was losing his job anyway. His killing of a “dangerous black thug” was his way to manufacture himself a job. Come March 1, 2012 he’d have found himself homeless, jobless and without a degree and probably without any alternatives. So he chose to become a murderer and that paid off better than working or studying or paying rent.

• Trained Observer says:

Much to be said for that theory, which sounds more sensible with every reading.

I meant that he sued neither employer nor school.
          Anyway, the idea is that he knew, come March 1, 2012, the jig was up, and he couldn’t fake anything any more.

Now he can fake things forever.

Old story. Coward’s way out. In a way I wish the “Time to Kill” theme from the Grisham novel (and the movie made from it) and the Broadway play (just out, and just attacked violently by the critics) would give us a new reflection this year.

11. MDH says:

I read George as a class A scum grifter the first time I heard the 9-11 call and Serino interviews.

I find it amusing that all the patsies he has conned are part of the “good people” community who feel they are “oh so much smarter and better than someone like Racheal”.

She had him pegged quickly.

12. gblock says:

Does he have friends in the Lake Mary PD, also?

13. towerflower says:

Sooner or later this loser’s luck has to run out and he finally gets convicted of something.

14. racerrodig says:

“You just gotta love it when you see immense courage displayed by police department.”

I’ll say “Fucking Pussies, one and all” on that one.

“Any lingering doubts about the extent of the corruption in Seminole County should now be resolved.”

Yep…..of that there is no doubt.

“They chickened out and dismissed the theft as a landlord tenant dispute.”

They could sue him, but then again…………………..

15. lady2soothe says:

But yet a Black College Student Arrested for Buying a Designer Belt. Barneys & NYPD Slapped With Lawsuit

• lady2soothe says:

I thought MO’M was his attorney any longer???

Police tried to question Zimmerman but he referred questions to his attorney, Mark O’Mara, the report said. At one point, O’Mara said he’d just pay the estimated loss himself “because his client did not need the extra attention.”

MO’M obviously is admitting GZ stole these items by offering to pay for them, makes me wonder what GZ is holding over his head.

Digusting that O’Mara would so openly and blatantly say that.

At least one news report I saw, and it may have been in the Sentinel a few days after the incident, said that the police chief said that the Deans couldn’t provide proof that the items were theirs. I’m guessing if they can’t provide a dated photo of the items in place or receipts for the items, that’s why the county would call it a landlord/tenant dispute.

Buddhist teachers would say that Fogen has the “merit” to stay out of trouble. He’ll run out of merit though – you can’t keep doing wrong because it will deplete your merit. Karma will get him sooner or later.

• Girlp says:

It’s O’Mara that doesn’t want the extra attention he wants to go on with his new career and George is getting in the way…Well that’s what O’Mara deserves it…. cheers to more embarrassing moments for MOM

Hey if Fogen doesn’t need extra attention, he should stop stealing from white folks. He can only REALLY get away clean when stealing from or murdering Black folks, right?

It was probably an expensive arrest for Barney’s. This young man should win something for humiliation, aggravation, waste of his time. With his discipline of saving money for what he wants, and he wants expensive, they have lost a future customer who will take his savings and shop elsewhere.

I walked through Barney’s in NYC one time. Just kept walking. Way too expensive for me.

• Girlp says:

George gets away with stealing and a kid who worked and saved to buy an expensive belt is harassed and almost arrested for paying for his belt with his own money….so backwards.

16. dianetrotter says:

Sounds like they are setting him up for a real tragedy.