The Butterfly Circus [short film HD]

by Crane-Station with note: I mentioned this short and inspirational film, in our discussions this past week. The film is well worth the 22 minutes. Bring tissues!

11 Responses to The Butterfly Circus [short film HD]

1. Trained Observer says:

Extraordinary! Thank you for posting.

2. Valerie says:

That was amazing…lots of tears!!

3. La Luna says:

transformational; i cried. of course, my Grandmother was an amputee in her generation, and will always be a model of inspiration.
    thank you for this beautiful piece. your hearts are so compassionate.

4. fauxmccoy says:

exquisitely beautiful!

5. colin black says:

We are not what we THINK……

What we THINK we ARE…………

6. Xena says:

That made my day. I have a passion for butterflies because of their transformation through struggle.

“tell your sons and daughters what the struggle brings”
    Lyrics from Black Butterfly by Deniece Williams

7. racerrodig says:

So true…if, as parents, we teach our kids these lessons, and that we are all of the same making, we would not have to suffer the Fogen’s of the world. Because if they are taught right, they would not be Fogenized. It starts from the beginning, plain & simple. I lost some “friends” for taking the stance’s I do, but the friends I made along the way since those times are far better as humans…..

8. smokeegyrl says:

I love this. This has certainly opened up certain things into my own heart and will share this. Thank you so much.

9. Nellie Nell says:

Wow, that was powerful. Just goes to show that if we reprogram our thinking of ourselves, we can and will grow and inspire others. Thanks for sharing this!