Featuring More LLMPapa: In or Out

Here’s LLMPapa with more food for thought.

What did Jeremy say?

285 Responses to Featuring More LLMPapa: In or Out

1. ay2z says:

Picked up a free demo audio editing program and listened with improved quality. Can’t say what the ‘warning’ was, but a warning if it’s about the event or circumstances, has to be pre-meditation of something.

Jeremy says, and it’s very clear near the end of the 911 call, where some have speculated that he’s called someone on the phone, and I agree that is most likely what’s happening. Befpre the end of the call, where he says something like, ‘right out back’, and before things get garbled with the 911 caller and operator’s voices, Jeremy clearly says om a low voice, sounds like whispering to not interfere, or be heard on the 911 exchange.

He says “f**k you, are you there?” It may be interpreted as anxious for someone to pick up on the other end. He was definitely anxious/breathless.

If audio experts with the right equipment can separate out the main voices, they could get a nice band of backround discussion. Did he try to call the killer immediately to get his attention for some reason?

It makes no sense that they would leave their back door open when there was some scuffle or arguing outside that escalated. Jeremy seem distracted?

• blushedbrown says:

@ay2z

This is what I hear. Interested in your thoughts.

@7:13:36 Are you following ,Yes.
      @7:15:23 end call
      @7:16:11 Im begging you Get Offffffffffff http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a58plIcrdo
      @7:16:18 1st 911 calls, someone is screaming outside.
      @7:16:56 shots are fired
      @7:18:12 (in the background) http ://www.youtube.com/watch
      Jeremy is either talking to gz or gz says
      fucked me up good (gz) clears throat or
      fucked you up good(jw) clears throat

you wrote>>>>

YES! I have always maintained the thought that Jeremy witness 20 talked very, very briefly to gz on his phone or in person immediately after the shot.

His location of his house is here:

It is still plausible that either John(wit-6) or Jeremy(wit-20) are the “tipsters”.

• esentrick says:

I have so much respect for you BB! Thanks for the cites as it not only supports your theories/statements but also make it easier for readers to view the evidence. I am not able to hear all what you and others mentioned (I have short term hearing 🙂 ) I’ve always stated Jeremy knew more than what he stated in his interviews. If you what you and others heard is correct, Jeremy is not collaborating his statements to save the killers azz but rather his own! He may be an accessory or accessory after the fact to the murder of Trayvon and that is chilling

• blushedbrown says:

@esentrick

I thank you from my heart for your compliment. I try very hard in accomplishing just what you have written. It is extremely important to me to have the cites and some sort of backup to any plausible theory I may have. I take into consideration that this blog is viewed by others in the United States and overseas, and it is looked upon for insight, current news in the case, information, and even our crazy humor.

Granted I love a good conspiracy theories, and I love to speculate. But all in all, the evidence speaks for itself. Everyone here does an exceptional job on this blog, you included. 🙂

Thanks again

Blush

• esentrick says:

Your quite welcome and thank you! I agree, everyone here does a phenomenal job contributing to this blog. I have grown fond of everyone here. I enjoy Xena’s ability to grab funny/musical clips relating to any topic at a drop of time, Malisha ability to convert situations into real life stories and experiences and with great humor (thanks Malisha I truly enjoy reading your post). Whonoze ability to think outside the box. Jun’s tell it like it is posts and I could go on and on. I have mad respect for everyone here as well and wanted to express that to you and everyone here. I truly like that there is a true welcoming and respect of others opinions, thoughts, etc. Thank you Fredrick and all!

2. ay2z says:

(reposting– the first one went to moderation with a misspelling of ID, apologies to the moderator and Professor Leatherman)

I’ve always felt that also. And confirmed for me at hearing the killer’s own description of his ultimate cruelty and inhumane behaviour towards his victim. It is as if he acts with no basic human feelings towards another human being, and it is he who he decides is not worthy, not for a split second.

NEN operator Sean’s legitimate query for the killer’s home address may have sealed Trayvon’s fate that night, ‘forcing’ Neighborhood Watch captain to ramp up his fear for his own home and wife, whom he promised to ‘keep safe’. Now he had to stop this late teens, black male. The killer described his concern with having given out this information to the suspect in one interview, as ‘… in the heat of the moment’.

This isn’t the first time the Neighborhood Watch head cheese had documented his emotional reaction to the mere presence of a suspicious person. One of his calls to police after observing one black male, reveals how his ‘adrenalin was rushing’.

Some police officer told him, can’t imagine who that might be, that Trayvon was upset that his stalker was on the phone with police. And we know from the killer’s own description of young people, that there’s an age they come to, where they don’t respect police. (chat with Serino about why he decided not to go into police work)

3. ay2z says:

my apologies– the neighbor next door to Jeremy was, according to the W20 interviews, the one who opened the door. I was confusing the two, had read that, but not recently. Sorry! Leapt to a conclusion without first checking. Was thinking the second neighbor to open a porch door, was after Trayvon was shot, and being manhandled and needed help with that, not as he describes in this re-enactment clip as before he pulled his gun.

All the defendants versions have confuddled, maybe he’s playing with smoke and mirrors.

4. Big Willie says:

With all the evidence mounted against Fogen, does anyone think he’ll eventually give up his jig? Based on his HUGE weight gain, it’s obvious the truth and his conscious is eating away at him.

5. ay2z says:

One thing is for sure, if the plan was to kill Trayvon, the window to do it was closing, first from somebody opening a door and not coming out to help (if the killer wanted help and had friends involved, then he didn’t want a stranger neighbor getting involved to stop the fight).

In one of the 911 calls, you can hear a responder’s siren, the killer could have heard it too and known he had to act fast. (need to look that one up again)

• Big Willie says:

@ ay2z… I always believed fogen had to kill Trayon, if he himself wanted to stay out of jail for his unsubstantiated attack on an innocent child. Trayvon’s cries for help were about to expose Fogen and he couldnt have that.

• at2z says:

I’ve always felt that too, confirmed for me, at his description of his ultimate cruelty and inhumane behaviour towards his victim. It is as if he acts with no basic human feelings towards another human being who he decides is not worthy, not for a split second.

6. ay2z says:

Interesting, two versions, one from the standpoint of Jeremy as one of the conspirators, in on the plan, and another as a bystander who opened a door at the wrong time.

I think it’s a healthy way to get to the truth.

7. ay2z says:

A short Response video for LLMPapa’s “IN or OUT?”:

• ay2z says:

“He warned me I’d scare you?” could be that too, but doesn’t matter, it’d, I’d, the message was the same– the killer wanted this neighbor intruder back in the house and at the same time, convince him not to call 911 because it would ‘scare’ someone, the message was ‘GET INSIDE and DON”T DO ANYTHING’. (using ‘wife gets scared scenario’ sounds familiar– that’s why the killer started the NW in the first place, to protect his wife from being scared)

• PiranhaMom says:

@ ay2z

Thank you for posting the slowed-down amplified version.

I had always heard “to k” (or, “to c” – hard C”,

I now hear “He warned me to kill you.”

whooooo … waiting for WhoNoze to chime in!

• PiranhaMom says:

@Puck –

I keep going back to the original in normal time, and what I hear is:

“He warned me to ‘care’ ya’ ” — I hear no sibilant “s” sound before “care.”

But it just might be: “He warned me to tell ya’ ”

That makes the most sense of all.

And if this is what Jeremy is reporting to Jenna, it makes crystal clear that Zimmerman’s shot-to-the-heart, premeditated.

Awaiting comment from WhoNoze …

• ay2z says:

yes, but I noticed there was something missing in Jeremy’s phrase before the caller answers ‘they’re sending’. I think taking it in context with what he is hearing and responding to, from the outside and from the caller, might help fill in the blanks for what he’s saying.

8. tonydphotog says:

I’m listening to the call with a new set of ear buds, and I’m hearing “I have to warn you”, but I can’t make out the rest of it. What’s confusing me is that it sounds to me like Fogen is speaking those words, but how is that possible? Jeremy’s voice is much lower than the voice I’m hearing. And not to sound too out there, I then hear a low voice saying “OK”

Around 1:41 of the phone call, when the dispatcher asks for her name and phone number, I believe I can hear someone in the background saying “Mark”

9. rnewton32 says:

If Fogen claims indigent, does he get to keep MOM as counsel or does he have to take who the state gives him?

10. LLMPapa says:

Great catch, Malisha!

11. Judy75201 says:

It sounds to me like, “Christ he warned me he was serious.”

• Rachael says:

That – or anything really, considering he said “warned” exhibits premeditation. If he had time to warn someone…

12. SearchingMind says:

…. seem to have been pampered and …

13. SearchingMind says:

Could bugs have made any difference?

I have always wondered why Jon, Jeremy and his wife were questioned baby gloves (that’s at least how I feel). The 911-recordings contain facts that suggest that these individuals may have seen the murder taking place or are at least not saying all they know. That should have been enough legal basis for a more vigorous and intrusive interrogation and, if necessary, tapping their telephones and/or placing bugs in their homes. The same could also have been done with Taaffee and Osterman. The argument could perfectly have been made that specific interests of the state outweighs the privacy rights of these individuals – given the nature of crime involved (murder), the aggravated circumstances of the crime (victim is a minor, was stalked, captured, pleaded for his life before being shot, etc.) and clear indications that these individuals may have seen it happen but are not extremely forthcoming regarding all they saw/know. Who knows where this case would be by now, if half of these legal instruments used in catching drug dealers, etc. has been applied in this murder case. Somehow all the actors in this case seem to have pampered and fed with golden spoon – except Trayvon.

I am not even sure they bugged Fogen the butcher’s telephone (IMO, they could- and should have done that).

Remember, when they were questioned at first they were being led to say that they witnessed self-defense. THEN there was an embarrassment factor and THEN there was a fear factor. If you think about it, any average person might have (a) given a “proFogen” statement first, then (b) thought better of the part that they KNEW was false and omitted it while covering as well as possible; and then, as they saw the inexorable progression from “forget it” to “remember it” to “you damn well better not lie about it,” they’d progress from “Oh hey, this was self-defense and the poor guy was screaming” to “It was dark” to “I don’t recall; actually, to be honest, I have a bad memory…”

And a walk down uh oh Lane.

Oh, and about that, I think FDLE was questioning with baby gloves for the specific purpose of not scaring their witnesses too much, because if they got too scared, it would be too quick a trip to “I don’t remember.” Remember the stupid TV program called “Hogan’s Heroes”? Remember Colonel Kling and “I know nossink, NOSSINK!” FDLE didn’t want to end up with a bunch of Know-Nossinks, did they?

14. SearchingMind says:

Nobody’s hero

LLMPapa, this video is very difficult to watch. Thanks for your priceless efforts. I heard Jeremy saying: “he warned me he’s a carrier” after which he walked away with his tail between his legs! It is simply sad.

I am nobody’s hero and wish I would never be in a position where I would have to choose between self-preservation and heroism. I am not a very courageous man (and no man is!) and would not want my courage be put to test. Equally, I would not be human anymore if ‘that’ which makes me human and is inherent in all humans does not (instinctively) force me into action, risk my life and play God at the first sound of cries of death from a child about to be butchered (by Fogen the butcher). All men are all weak. But real men are not strong enough to watch a boy butchered before our own eyes – without lifting a finger against the evildoer. Shame on you, Jon. Shame unto Jeremy.

I think it’s all too easy to judge people by the light of day over a situation on a dark, rainy night that played out very quickly. I pin that squarely on Fogen and not any of the witnesses.

• SearchingMind says:

You are right TSTAS, but I see it a little differently. I think both men at least strongly sensed that Trayvon was about to be killed and it was not too dark for them to know what was going on (who was on top of whom, wearing what and dishing out blows MMA-style, etc). If all of a sudden I am in a situation where a child/juvenile starts wailing, crying out to me to help prevent his immediate execution, I believe that specific, indescribable, irrational instinct that makes us all human would have kicked in and force me into action. As I said, real are cowards, until suddenly tested.

I have to admit, I’d be far more more likely to respond to a woman’s or a smaller child’s cries. But hearing men scuffling – what comes to my mind is testosterone and guns. I’d be hesitant if something like this happened near my back door. But the witness who shouted at them was good – too bad he didn’t have a cell phone in hand and continued yelling. He might have been able to stop the situation.

• lady2soothe says:

@ SearchingMind…. You wrote “I am nobody’s hero”, I bet you’re someone’s hero. Always remember:

“A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.”

and

“Courage is not the absence of fear but the judgment that something else is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all. For now you are traveling the road between who you think you are and who you can be.”

• jm says:

LOL – The fact he has gained 100 lbs or so suggests to me that GZ has self-control issues which is part of a pattern of behavior he has exhibited all of his life beginning with the molestation of his cousin at age 8.

I know this is wrong but I love seeing GZ getting fatter and fatter. With his obesity comes other medical problems like heart disease, diabetes, etc.

Can’t wait to see how ShelLIE looks given she had a head start on the overweight issue based on her mug shot.

• Rachael says:

Lol. The doorbell on that made my dog bark.

• SearchingMind says:

The fact the Fogen is OB as a result of his opulent life-style, talks about what he calls “my supporters”, thinks that his autograph is worth anything, expects to get rich and live off hundreds of thousands of dollars in “donations”, maintains presidential-style security, gives interviews for money, etc. mirrors the his evil nature, what he thinks of our society in general and Trayvon in particular. I wish that proper investigation were done and Lady Justice engaged him with murder1.

• groans says:

What a coward face!

Fogen’s hero complex is not working well with his extreme weight gain. American hero-worship does not include fat people and he should realize that. He needs a lean build and a square jaw to come off as the protector of the fair damsels of RTL who were so grievously threatened by the likes of Trayvon Martin.

Perhaps he can catch up on his TV while he’s unemployed and he’ll figure it out; after all, he can’t be inferentially illiterate, can he? After all that mentoring?

15. Looks like there will be a new death penalty case in Texas. 2 counts of capital murder. Arraigned yesterday.

Sad case.

I found it interesting that it occurred on a gun range. So much for the good guys having guns fixing everything theory.

• Nefertari05 says:

In Tulsa, OK, as well:

“(CNN) — Oklahoma prosecutors said Friday they will seek the death penalty for two men accused of killing three African-Americans during an April 6 shooting spree.

Jacob Carl England and Alvin Lee Watts are accused of three counts of first-degree murder each in the killings of three people in north Tulsa. Two other shooting victims survived, prosecutors said.

In addition to the murder charges, England and Lee are charged with shooting to intent to kill and malicious harassment — the equivalent of a hate crime charge.

All the shooting victims were African-American. Police have identified Watts and England as white.

An entry on England’s Facebook page the day before the shootings noted it was the second anniversary of his father’s death and blamed an African-American man. The entry also mentioned the recent suicide of his girlfriend.”

16. rnewton32 says:

I try to prepare myself for the worst with this case—That Fogen may very well get away with this. Its frustrating for us, but I can only imagine TM family frustration with trying to prepare themselves for the worse. I would hate for Judge Nelson to delay the trial any further, but if she does, hopefully this will strengthen the barrier against a possible mistrial in the future due to a technicality.

• Me too. Plus, I fear that if this man walks, he’ll hurt more people. I think he is dangerous to the greater public.

• jm says:

C-S: “I fear that if this man walks, he’ll hurt more people. I think he is dangerous to the greater public.”

I fear if GZ walks others will follow in his footsteps knowing they will be given a pass if they kill a black person claiming self-defense and ultimately become a “hero” with the possibility of becoming rich and famous for it.

• Good point. Anything could happen, but the fact is that GZ created the situation. And that is not self-defense as a matter of law. One can only hope the six-person jury understands this. You don’t get to run around buck-wild after somebody, and then execute them, because you got your fat, pussy, candy ass smacked.

• groans says:

Yes, I think he would be dangerous if allowed to walk, too.

What does it for me, is he has been living in a CONSTANT state of fear for his life or great bodily harm for NEARLY A YEAR, now!

His fear does not seem reasonable at all, to me. But if he’s that paranoid and constantly feels that kind of fear, then I do believe he would be VERY likely to kill “in self-defense” again.

• I TOTALLY agree…..

He’ll end up shooting at shadows….

• For real, he could have avoided all that non-evidence based fear AND saved a bundle, if he had stayed in jail. Never thought I’d say these words, but at that point, I think I would have opted for jail, over blowing my entire defense fund on 1) increased bond 2) a security team and 3) whatever else: Sam’s Club, is it? Effing cell phones. Whatever.

• Rachael says:

Not only him, but it will give license to other idiots who just want to shoot people.

Here is a turd of wisdom from the outhouse:

“February 3, 2013 at 8:05 am

I agree Angel….. You can talk all the junk you wont but the minute you put your hands on me it’s on. Words are just words but when you strike someone you take it to a different level.”

Tell me, what does that mean? If someone touches you, someone strikes you, shoot them?

Now if they really believe that, does that go both ways? Let’s say GZ grabbed Trayvon and said, “What are you doing here?” Would Trayvon have been okay to shoot him if he’d have had a gun since the GZ put his hands on him?

Well Trayvon didn’t have a gun. So what if he, not knowing this guy (GZ) and in fear of his life, hit him in the face, striking his nose. But since GZ has a gun, it is okay to use it.

The moral of the story is everyone should have a gun and he who shoots first wins?

It like giving everyone a license to just go out and shoot people. Oooh, he touched me and I got scared so I shot him.

Of course, if Trayvon did have a gun that night and shot first saying GZ grabbed him and he was in fear of his life so it was self-defense, you all know how that would have gone down.

So if someone puts their hands on you, you can shoot them, but if you put your hands on them, you should expect to get shot rather than a fist in the face?

I’m not sure I understand. And of course, I am not saying that GZ actually grabbed Trayvon, but using it for illustrative purposes.

I don’t get it. If someone lays a hand on you – shoot him. If you lay a hand on someone and he acts back with a fist, shoot him.

• ” If you lay a hand on someone and he acts back with a fist, shoot him.”

I know, it’s BS.

If this were true, everyone who ever played sports in America (and that includes the likes of noon-time Old Man’s Basketball) would be dead.

So. That smacked nose? GOMER!

(Get Out of My Emergency Room)

Oh, that’s right. He never went to an ER. Because he didn’t need to! Hell, his vitals at that scene were more rock-solid than mine are, just sitting here typing.

• Trained Observer says:

Craine-Station– Agree that he’ll be a menace to all if he were to walk. BTW, believe it will be a 12-person jury. Hopefully all 12 with brains.

As for Osterman, given the judgment he’s show, I’d head back to the terminal if I spotted him onboard a plane.
        Hope he’s no longer employed as an air marshal.

• Jun says:

The danger is the standard it will set in law to draw on

Stare Decisis

Because if you think about it, the defendant basically targeted, stalked, confronted, attacked, and then threatened and killed a kid (there’s evidence for all points I point out here)

I have said it since the beginning, the only people rooting for and benefiting from this are predators and sleezy defense lawyers

Who does not benefit is the community and society in Florida because it will become dangerous how lawless it will become

Considering the evidence, there would be something fishy with the jury if there was not a guilty because the evidence points out what i stated above

• Jun says:

If that was the case, the evidence shows that Fogenhats instigated and attacked first, therefore he is the aggressor, and Trayvon has the right to SYG, however, there is no forensic evidence that the kid even tried to defend himself

Besides, the SYG states that if you are the aggressor, or if you are about to commence a crime, in the act of commencing a crime, or finishing commencing a crime, a forcible felony, you get zero SYG…

I am fairly sure that this is aggravated stalking, assault, uttering threats, forcible confinement, and murder 2 so no SYG

and besides that…

most people know self defense as a person being attacked or place in a threatening situation by another defending, and the person instigating and attacking the other is the aggressor…

clearly a reasonable and objective juror will wonder why Fogenhats did not just leave the kid alone, and why he needed to scare and threaten a kid, attack him, confront him, and then kill him because it just sounds like he committed murder and staged his self defense claim so that he does not go to prison

• cielo62 says:

I just see no way that GZ can walk away from this case. If Sanford doesn’t get him the feds have more than enough to nail him.

17. You all have thoughtful comments says:

Has Jeremy’s (W20) interview with FDLE (March 19, 2012) been transcribed anywhere?

It is the only interview that exists with him.

Screamin Jay just posted W20’s written statement.

Here is the audio link:

18. You all have thoughtful comments says:

On another topic—here is the reason Officer Wagner (?)
    took the picture of gz in the patrol car:

Witness 11: Well, we only got a picture because the officer that wanted us to identify him wanted us to come over there. And we didn’t want to be a part of that. So, he took a picture and brought it over. And at first we couldn’t even recognize him ’cause it looked like his nose was broken in a few spots, his lip was all bloody, and he just looked completely out of it.

But then a lady behind us was like, “Oh, that’s my neighbor.” And I kind of put two and two together. ‘Cause, I mean, we’ve seen him a lot at the HOA meetings. But he just looked so messed up that it was hard to notice.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

By the way, WHO was that “lady behind us” who said that gz was “my neighbor”?

Probably the one whose house was burglarized while Fogen claims she was upstairs cowering with the baby and a pair of rusty scissors.

• groans says:

Sounds like W11 REALLY did not want to identify the killer – Ms. HOA “didn’t want to be a part of that”?! And, but for the “lady behind” her, she was about to tell the officer that she didn’t recognize him in the photo.

• cielo62 says:

What picture could THAT be? The ones we saw at the police station not much after the shooting does NOT show a broken nose, bloody lip or someone “completely out of it.” What a strange way to explain GZs look at the time.

19. You all have thoughtful comments says:

I definitely hear “He warned.”

Screamin’ Jay transcribed Jeremy’s words as

Jeremy: It’s warned in this area.

• Puck says:

“He warned the area”?

• sdunn5 says:

Listen the Prosecution knows all and that all will be very horrifying for the jury, but since people are trying to hear all the noises or words in these tapes I find only of importance as you hear the 911 call from 1211 TTL and the screaming as it comes from a distance away to very close to the callers home you hear loud and clear Trayvon screaming “I am begging you” After the first vitness whose name starts with a “J” Jeremy …”Get in here” I think the natural flow after “he warned me” is redacted because it is not good for George…but natural flow right might he warned me to get the fuck away from the window or I will shoot you….as Jeremy seems to be quite immature and was too nosey wanted to look out the back enclosed porch and “Jeremy needed to get inside fool.

• sdunn5 says:

Screaming Jay also came up with the non – useful to Zimmerman’s defense narrative by diligently theorizing how George might have received those head slamming injuries as Trayvon was dragging George along the edge of the sidewalk. (Those are Screaming Jay’s words not mine) I understand that the human head is round sidewalk flat and when round meets concrete…I do the math and know what this means just by the law of Physics. So the twicky teenage dragged Z first along the edge of side walk parallel to it then swapped the big man so his head would run horizontally down the concrete further because you have to account for the vertically lined boo boo and the horizontally lined boo boo one, The 2nd part I put in to make a complete picture of those boo boo photos. Screaming Jay oh yes I believe Screaming Jay is a vital member of Team Trayvon. Has any one other then me found that statement “Team Trayvon” is like Alan Dershowitz’s teams in his appeal for Klaus Von Bulow and memorialized in the movie “Reversal of Fortune” kind of odd, he had many students broken down into teams i.e. Black bag Team, Needle Team etc….? Back before I realized Alan has a problem with honor and integrity…stick to what ya know Alan. There will be no legally sufficient appeal after this Murder II conviction no “Bwoody Nose Team, no Dragging Vertically Horizontally Team. I find Screaming Jay SUSPICIOUS and not a resource for transcription of anything except his own narrative as to why he would….if he was a real believer and supporter of Prosecution of George Zimmerman why is he assisting a narrative of horse shit. Just asking. I get it.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Well, O’Mara should know by now that no one can get any “sh_t” past our LLMPapa. Our LLMPapa will always spotlight the lies!

• jm says:

@ LLMPapa thanks for all you do.

I pray GZ, his lying defense team and lying family have seen your videos and they have many sleepless nights because you clearly point out indisputable facts about the ugliness of this bunch of degenerates who will do anything or say anything to support the psychopathic GZ. They are all disgusting and your videos are clear reminders of this.

• Rachael says:

AND YOU PEOPLE HAVE SUED NBC indeed!!!

• Trina Cosbie says:

Nail on head!!!……LMAO….”& your suing NBC”

Perfect song.

• rnewton32 says:

Ok, all the Fogen supporters are foaming at the mouth to get this updated photo of TM; As if this would change the circumstances. Call me crazy, he doesn’t look that much different than the 12 year old picture. Maybe because it was only 4 years ago and not 14 years ago. He looks like a kid, because that’s what he was, a 16 year old kid! MOM makes me ill. I just want to puke in his face with his grimy mouth wide open (sorry about the vulgarity, but he deserves it), claiming he is not trying to demonize this child. He’ll get his in the end, just like Fogen will.

• sdunn5 says:

Papa I know your reluctance to use “Short People” might piss everyone short off, but I swear to back you… heck Randy Newman got away with it not even questioned not say like …someone who spoke on the radio about “Those nappy head hoes” (Imus), or (Howard Cosell”s) “Monkey” comment…when he was fired hmm maybe he could have used an excited utterance defense.? And defend his position by saying he was not fired for cause…just a thought.I think George is short and that is a fact not inaccurate statement. But maybe you would consider using Rockwell’s “Someones watching Me”. Worth a listen I believe.

• SpecialladyT says:

What is wrong with O’Mara?! He’s clearly an embarrassment to his colleagues! Good lawd!

• ay2z says:

Notice the red rose? There must be a fun little happy story behind this photo of riding in the car.

I can’t help but remember that one year ago today and for the rest of the day, he was 16 years old.

LLMPapa, thanks for tackling this video, I caught this immediately and so expect it won’t get past most people. Fox (orlandosentinel’s linked video) had an even worse version, tweeked the colour to yellow, distorted the width further, and set it side by side with the younger version.

Even more El Greco-esque than El Greco. Sad. Disrespectful. Desperate act of the defense.

The Outhousers have a peculiar but very common quality. They want THEIR SIDE to win by any means necessary. You see this in movies about the Mafia, where there is some sort of inter-family struggle; nobody cares any more about what has happened or whether “our guys” or “their guys” were doing something that was essentially forbidden by the whole organization; you see that all that is operating is the “WE WIN” principle. So since DeeDee is a witness for “them,” the real reason the Outhousers want to find out who she is, pretty obviously, is to “get her,” one way or another. Since they support the killing of innocent Black youth, I would not put anything past them.

• Rachael says:

No, Malisha, I wouldn’t put anything past them either and they have been exceedinly rabid lately.

Their frothing at the mouth is increasing as Fogen’s chances look dimmer and dimmer and dimmer…

The AIS lawsuit is more or less a warning to all others about getting involved on Fogen’s side of this debacle.

• SearchingMind says:

There is one there called something like “Chip”. He masquerades as a “lawyer”. All the time I am left wondering where the f**** this guy studied law – definitely not in the US of A and/or anywhere in the Western World. You can forgive a lawyer for wrong interpretation of the law but not for dangerously serious lack of analytical power, the power to deduce and infer.

21. Jun says:

Actually, Jeremy sounded scared near the gunshot

He sounded desperate that help was needed

I specifically heard him say with a really scared tone “Tell them to hurry up” or something along those lines, to the cops on the phone

I am starting to think Fogenhats threatened some witnesses afterward and I am sure the witnesses were scared at first because the guy just murdered a screaming kid

• FactsFirst says:

I believe fogenhats threatened witnesses too, because I read somewhere that the day after the shooting, forgen was running around introducing himself as the NW president… Most of the residents said that was the first time they had any contact with forgen period….

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

I would like to read about that, FactsFirst.

Do you have a link with that info?

Hmm. I’d like to see anything about Fogen contacting neighbors after the shooting verified …

• FactsFirst says:

Sorry @ TAHTC it took me a while, but I finally figured out where I read that… It in a witness statement indiscovery. (page 122 of 284)

“On 4/09/2012, {REDACTED}, residing at {REDACTED} telephone number {REDACTED} telephonically contacted writer subsequent to a 04/02/2012 neighborhood canvas.

{REDACTED} advised he has resided at the above address for approximately (2) years. {REDACTED} has never met or heard of GEORGE ZIMMERMAN prior to the incident and had not heard of the neighborhood watch program. {REDACTED} had heard of the break-ins in the community but had no problems at his own address.”

“AFTER THE INCIDENT, {REDACTED} HEARD SECOND HAND THAT ZIMMERMAN HAD GONE DOOR TO DOOR INTRODUCING HIMSELF AND THE NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH”

I could be wrong, but it seemed like this person was implying that Forgen went door to door introducing himself as neighborhood watch, AFTER THE INCIDENT… however, I could be interpreting this witness statements the wrong way though…

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Thanks for your great work in locating this info, FactsFirst!

I do know that residents had complained to the HOA president about someone going door to door trying to start a NW. The president and gz then set up that NW power point meeting with Wendy Dorival.

22. Dashamimi says:

Jeremy’s interview on 3/2 with Singleton/Serino

Jeremy: all of the sudden ugh kinda, sounded like to the back left of the unit, ugh and it was raining outside but we heard kind of a scuffle or kinda like ruffling around in the bushes.

Singleton: what bushes are your talking about?

Jeremy: not bushes, blinds on the back

Singleton: no when you were talking about your hearing the scuffling in the bushes

Jeremy: not bushes but grass, yea ruffling in the grass.

DD’s interview with Bernie

(Bernie asked a series of question) but Jeremy and DD say the exact thing but differently in regards to the “grass”

DD: next thing I hear is like a bump you could hear that somebody bumped Trayvon, I could hear the grass, I could hear the grass thing!

Many of the murderer’s supporters mock DD because she did not articulate the events like everyone want her to but her testimony is very credible! The murderer’s supporters state that there is no way for her to hear “grass” sounds, but Jeremy says the exact same thing.

Jeremy knows more than what he has testified on record to.

• Jun says:

I dont find it surprising Fogenhats’ gang mocks DD

They support a guy who stalked and murdered a kid, so what would you expect of their feelings toward another kid?

Why do you think Omara wants addresses of witnesses?

• Rachael says:

What is scary is how the turds at the outhouse spend an inordinate amount of time trying to figure out who she is. I mean they spend day, devoting entire blog entries to it. Why? Why does it matter so much? Why on earth are the so anxious to find out who she is, and what would they do (to her) if they did?

• Jun says:

Considering the cyberstalking and threats, her safety would be jeopardized (the ones where the Tinfoil Clan doxed and threatened the wrong Deedees)

Ah Oh well…. its still witness intimidation… cant wait for the feds or the states get them…

23. Trina Cosbie says:

John had a freudian slip when giving his interview describing him & his wife’s whereabouts. He said he heard a couple of the guys, then switches it up. Trent caught this slip(good work)….now tie in “he warned me” & any reasonable sane person will conclude without a doubt that John is way more involved than stop it & I’m calling 911,,,,,Listen, John if you are reading this, please do the right thing & tell the God’s honest truth for once. I’m pretty sure the state will grant you immunity in exchange for the truth. I bet not one mother in the world hasn’t told their children to always tell the truth, cause your lies have a way of catching up to you & you think you can outrun that lie with more lies, but you will never cross that finish line with that tangled web attached to your feet.

24. Romaine says:

in response to we heard but didn’t see, (wit 11) how can she claim to not seeing yet demand that jeremy get in the house, I would have to ask “what was your location when demanding jeremy to get in the house”, and why did you feel it was so urgent if you saw nothing going on. My concern is that you made this request immediately after the shot was fired. Did you and jeremy see george shoot trayvon…AAANNND does the possibility exist that there is a child in that home who witnessed the event…or in the home of the pic guy…ijs

But I hear you never want to ask any witness “why” anything because that gives them room to make up any kind of crap. You ask them what they did, what they heard, what they saw, but don’t ask for their reasoning or their motivations. So, “if you couldn’t see anything going on why did you want Jeremy to come into the house?” a liar could easily say, “Well we could hear George screaming so I realized he was getting a terrible beating so I was afraid some thugs would beat up my husband.” Or like that. These folks have either lied, been led by the police, been implicated in some way and are covering, or various combinations of all three possibilities or even more possibilities. Remember, some video-cams were out of service on 2/26/2012. Why? Rent was due March 1, 2012; Fogen had no money for rent; Fogen had inserted himself into the HOA in a way to make himself very important so that they would want to keep him there but his landlord sure didn’t want to keep him there; how much could various members of the HOA have been included in the little scheme to have Fogen become a local hero by the time March 1 rolled around?

Interesting.

Fogen definitely had to be in an emotionally wound-up mindset with his rent situation at the time, so easy for him to pscyhologically project his doings onto all the “thugs” he saw in every shadow. And he sounds impaired in the NEN call. You’d think that the HOA would have run a background and a credit check on Fogen. If they had, would they have allowed him to volunteer for neighborhood watch? Mebbe, mebbe not.

• Rachael says:

That is kind of weird. Why would they allow him to be a NW if he was late on rent and talk of eviction? I could see how he, being who and what he is, would think that catching a “bad guy” would get him at least an extra month’s rent (though he was probably thinking free rent for a lifetime).

• aussie says:

And unless Jeremy was hanging out a window by one arm, he could not be out of the house if they are upstairs……… to be told to “get in” he must be out and that must be downstairs. And if he’s out, he must be seeing something, forget the BS about dark and TV and only heard stuff……..

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

“Get in here” could just mean that Jeremy was in the covered-patio porch area which his wife might have considered being out of the main townhouse.

I was under the impression that he had stepped back into the porch area . . .

• amsterdam1234 says:

I’m quite sure Jeremy was out on the porch. There are two side windows in the porch area looking towards the spot where Trayvon was shot, and the blinds are the kind you can easily push to the side. I can’t link to the individual photos, but there are a couple of good ones.

Jeremy has the living area in the back. In one of the interviews one of them says the sliding glass doors were wide open. The couch was next to the doors and both of them were on the couch.

• groans says:

But doesn’t it seem odd that we can hear Jeremy’s mutterings in the background of the 911 call if W11 is “inside” and Jeremy is “outside”?

UNLESS … as Trent theorizes, they both WERE outside and, during the call, decided to go inside. And W11 went more quickly indoors, whereas Jeremy was dragging his feet and still trying to watch what was going on. I did notice that W11’s utterances did progress from “Jeremy, get IN here!” to “Get UP here!” – as if they were both inside at the latter point in time, but then she insisted Jeremy go upstairs with her.

OMG!! Do you suppose W11 was COUNTING HERSELF AND JEREMY when she reported hearing “three or four” people “outside”? Like, maybe in order to COVER themselves – in case other neighbors reported seeing more than two people out there?!?

Oh, geez. I hadn’t considered before now that W11 and Jeremy might have been lying SO HUGELY, or that they SO COLDLY stood by and allowed the killer (who they KNEW) to kill an innocent teenager – without even TRYING to de-escalate the situation!!

• Groans said,

“In that scenario, they would have been outside during the entire confrontation – until AFTER the gunshot. That would fit in with some accounts (was it W18? Others?) that there were multiple people out there. That might also mean that Trayvon could have seen multiple people out there, and he would be thinking … and hoping … and pleading … and praying … that those “other” people would come help him. But they didn’t.

I mean – give me a break. In this scenario, if they REALLY believed it was their own neighbor (the killer) screaming for bloody murder, would they REALLY just stand by and not help?”

I had not considered that, but I think you’re right.

25. Big Willie says:

Several months ago Trent put this video together, proving Jeremy is a liar!

• Rachael says:

@Big Willy, I don’t know if that is what happened, but it certainlyy makes sense. I can see why GZ would go thete, considering she was the president or whatever of the homeowner’s association and there were other people who heard wahat sounded like more than just GZ and Trayvon out there. I also know if they are surrounded by outhouse types (or are outhouse types themselves) they might be afraid to really tell what they know, but I sure hope they can get past that and listen to the pleas of parents around the world and say what they know.

• Rachael says:

But of course, maybe they have. They are a more key witness than DD. I hope no one has made threats to them.

It just occurred to me who these faithful Outhousers are: The HOA folks who were at the March 1, 2012 meeting where Chief Billy Lee and probably councilwoman Patty Mahaney “escorted out” of the meeting a person who was complaining because he or she had warned the police repeatedly about Fogen patrolling the neighborhood with a loaded gun looking to arrest Black youths. They’re probably 90% of the Outhouse’s crew! Remember O’Mara was going to rent a house in the RTL so that his office would have access to evidence etc.? They weren’t going to rent a house there; one of the HOA’s was going to host them there so they could control the case, and help create the fictions that Fogen would rely upon, and help put all the witnesses in place who were willing to back up Fogen’s fake SYG story. I’m sure they have lost their taste for doing any of this now that they realize the physical evidence alone is going to convict not only their pet murderer but, if they jump into the sewer with him, them, for perjury or obstruction or accessory after the fact or even conspiracy. I think the felony charges against Shellie stood them all up on their lying murderous asses and made them think, “UH OH I’m not gonna stand here and get nailed like SHE DID!”

When did all this stuff about OM wanting to work from RTL come out? That’s a new one . . . and if true, pretty explosive stuff, depending upon how you view the case. Why would any lawyer want to get that close to the scene of a crime when they could be accused of witness and evidence tampering?

Two Sides, that stuff about the location at RTL was early in the case, right after Fogen was charged. I thought, “Stupid; you don’t have to have a SATELLITE OFFICE at the crime scene. Even forensic cop shows on TV don’t do that! He’s grandstanding to show how aggressive he’s gonna be; he’s all talk.”

• yes and i’ve seen his, and that’s when it dawned on me that this guy was lying.
      but personally, i kept hope alive that they both would fess up! i didn’t want to demonize them because i hoped they would do the right thing.

i still don’t want to demonize them, i just want them to come clean.

• groans says:

Thanks, Big Willie. I watched that one last night and noticed a couple of others Trent had made earlier on the subject W11 and Jeremy – which really helped me understand the last one, the one you linked.

Trent’s theory is that the killer knocked on their back porch and then went to their front door while he was still on his NEN call. And that Jeremy (W20) and his partner (W11) actually conversed with the killer before the confrontation and were OUTSIDE when W11 placed their 911 call, but then went inside during the call.

His theory also relies on Trayvon having initially running north – up to Retreat View Circle – and then coming back to the T from the north, between the townhomes north of the T.

Lots of food for thought. He makes some good points.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

I think the “tapping his flashlight” is a better interpretation for that sound after he says “zimmerman” in the NEN call.

26. DruDo says:

It sounds like “he warned (or “wanted”) me to tear it up”. I listened with headphones over and over and that’s as close as I can get.

27. Romaine says:

hear should be here

28. Jeremy has been silent since the GZ was arrested. But I guess if you’re a state witness you shouldn’t be making statements.

There’s no doubt Jeremy saw & heard a hell of a lot more than he’s admitted so far as we know. So did his girlfriend. I have no more sympathy for them. they should get in trouble for lying or obstruction if they dont do the right thing now.

As far as I’m concerned they did NOT do enough to save Trayvon’s life.
    They both could have done somthing to stop GZ or at least make it more difficult on him to hold a teenager down and shoot him to death right outside their backdoor!! All that bullshit she told dispatch about not knowing whats going on. and him bullshitting to the cops and with GZ that night- is inexcusable!!

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Well, in spite of that, we have to be grateful she made the key call that recorded Trayvon’s cries.

With the “political” climate in FL and so many concealed weapons carriers, people don’t rush out into the middle of stuff like this. They did the right thing to call 911.

• Rachael says:

Yes, and by doing the right thing then, I’m sure they will follow the right thing all the way through.

• what political climate were they worried about during the minutes Trayvon was screaming for help? They couldn’t turn on the lights and say they would at least keep an eye on them while on the phone with 911?? they couldn’t yell to their neighbor whom they spoke to during the ordeal- so much they even knew they were on the phone with 911 too- to come on, lets go out there and help our fellow citizen- regardless of who they wanted to protect?

And what weapons are they worried about? they said they couldn’t see anything except who was on top.. and they said they didn’t know who was out there, so they wouldn’t have known it was the gun toting NW non-homeowner.

I lived in FL for a year. By political climate, I don’t mean politics directly, but I do mean a sort of untrusting, polarized, redneck sort of stuff that goes on down there (even in communities with lots of transplants from other places!). I was always spotted as someone from the West because I was far more open and friendly that most people, and I lived on the Gulf coast in a far more integrated town than Sanford. You just didn’t walk around looking people in the eye and saying hello there even to your own race nonetheless – you’d get really strange looks. And this was years before CCW is as common as it is now.

Just take all the old paranoia, add more guns, shake and stir. Rinse and repeat.

PS – In today’s gun-fueled society, when I see or hear a fight break out, especially among males, I always assume that someone may break a gun out, especially in a state where there’s little gun control.

But I agree, more people could have been like the witness who at least went out and shouted at Fogen and Trayvon. Too bad he didn’t have cell phone in hand and didn’t stay to keep yelling. It might have made a difference.

But I can’t really condemn those who didn’t. After all, it was a very quick incident. And it is scary to intervene and doesn’t always help a situation to put yourself in harm’s way.

• Two Sides said,

“By the time many heard what was going and began to react, the shot rang out. If the incident had gone on longer, more than one witness might have gotten closer. I don’t think that trying to make these folks in any way responsible for Trayvon’s death is in any way fair to them. The responsibility for Trayvon’s death lies squarely on Fogen’s shoulders.”

Yes and no.

Yes, for the reason you stated.

No, because some people apparently knew he was a loose canon carrying a cannon and blaming Black kids for break-ins and property thefts. Some of them also may have known that he was hunting Trayvon that night.

We will have to wait and see. It’s a bit too early to conclude that no one except the defendant bears legal responsibility for the death of Trayvon Martin. Also, some may have attempted to cover it up.

Don’t forget there is a pending lawsuit for wrongful death filed by the Martins against the HOA.

Two Sides, unfortunately you’re right. In the 1970s I was volunteering with an agency that was helping new Americans (mostly coming in as refugees from Russia) in NY and I remember speaking to one of them who said, “You have religious freedom here, and economic freedom here, but you are always afraid when you walk in the street. In Russia you can go to a party and get drunk and walk home at two o’clock in the morning and you will not even be mugged and robbed. You NEVER worry you will get killed by someone with a gun. You’re just gonna be in risk that you fall down and freeze to death sleeping on the street because you can’t walk straight. But even then somebody gonna come along and help you get home, every time. Nobody’s gonna shoot you. Nobody’s gonna steal your wallet. And if you don’t look for trouble you’re not gonna find it. Of course, when you get HOME your wife’s gonna kill you.”

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

LOL at the ending of his comment to you.

29. Romaine says:

she saw and heard, in one of her interviews she mumbles hearing someone say “what are you doing around hear”, but the investigator ignores her statement and moves on to another question””..her tone is one of anger and fear..as if she is saying to jeremy wtf are you doing…get your ass in here now…we did not agree to this shit

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Interesting, Romaine…….I am going to think about that.

• I’m going to listen to her interviews. Thanks for letting me know to look for!

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Serino: Can you tell me what you saw?
        Witness 11: We didn’t see anything. We only heard everything. We had our back door open.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Witness 20 – Jeremy’s written statement Feb. 26, 2012 (He was never interviewed)

I was sitting on my sofa watching TV with my fiance with the door open to the back porch. All of a sudden we heard people scuffling in the back area for a few seconds. Then we heard someone screaming for help at least 20 times. We both were making our way upstairs when 911 on the phone when we heard a loud pop of a gun. We stayed upstairs until we heard cops outside.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

I am shocked by what Jeremy wrote in his statement!

• groans says:

I just listened to their FDLE interviews. At first I thought we had the wrong witness numbers for them, but AxioAmnesia describes them as the same couple we’re talking about.

It was astonishing to me, because their interviews don’t sound like they’re the same people we hear on their 911 call.

In the 911 call, they clearly sound alarmed – the woman clearly sounds frightened after the gunshot, and Jeremy clearly sounds like he’s having a serious adrenaline rush and seeing things going on outside.

But in their FDLE interviews, they’re so cool and matter-of-fact and all about how dark it was and what blinds they had on their windows and porch. They were just sitting here, and then they just moved somewhere else, and they heard this and that but saw nothing. They sound restrained and rehearsed, to me.

I know the FDLE interviews were a few weeks later, and all, but I can’t even picture them as the same people that we hear on their 911 call!

• Cercando Luce says:

SPD 3/2/12 interview, 6:30-7:00 and onwards. Jenna says she heard a drunken “Hey, what’re you doin’…”

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Cerando, I think when you were listening to that audio (Feb.2 SPD) , you mistook this quote for the thing you thought to be attributed to gz.

Witness 11: …it was soon after that. But, he yelled help many times. I heard the next door neighbor open his door and kinda say, “What are you guys doing?”

• Cercando Luce says:

@yahtc
        Listen to minute 6:30 onward of W11’s SPD interview. She is answering Singleton’s and Serino’s questions about what possible words or phrases she heard when the conflict began. Not only does she use the same words as DeeDee, she also uses the same intonation! Don’t take my word for it, please listen!

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

okay, I will go back and listen.

This link that I have does not have the timestamps.

Cercando,

You are RIGHT! Sorry. This is from Screamin Jay’s transcript:

Serino: I got you.

Witness 11: it was just yelling. Like, “What are you doing… What are you…” kinda like that.

Singleton: Going back and forth?

Witness 11: Yeah. Singleton: About how long?

Witness 11: Not long. I mean maybe like three things like that.

Serino: Three exchanges. Three volleys.

• Donna Flores says:

The last interview, she said someone said Hey Hey what are you doing, she heard it crystal clear yet she says they had the TV on and it sounded like a group. LIES LIES LIES

Wait, Jeremy’s wife heard the sentence “What are you doing around here?” That’s a conviction. That’s confirmation of DeeDee’s phone call “catch” of Fogen’s first words to Trayvon! You don’t say “What are you doing around here?” to someone who just punched you in the nose!

Bingo!!

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Magnificent catch and “use of”, Malisha!

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Malisha, I can’t find that quote in any of Witness 11’s interviews.

I just read them all. Can you provide the location of that quote?

• Dashamimi says:

YAHTC if you listen to the 3/2 recording on AA Singleton ask:

Singleton: So when you, we talk about this exchange between them you don’t know if george was speaking, started the conversation or

Witness 11: at first we didn’t even know how many men, it was, it could of been 4 guys……. (her statement continues)…but we didn’t know how many people where out there So it just sounded like hey, hey, not hey even but it was just you know yelling like whatta you doing, whatta you do, kinda like that.

She chops the words as she hear them, of course, DD being on the phone at that time, heard the “whatta you doing around here”

Oh my! DD testimony is powerful!!!! She has the key to the murderer prison cell on her nightstand.

Initially I use to think that the state can easily win this case without DD’s testimony and they can with Forensics, DNA and the murderer’s lies but DD makes this case easy for the state. DD, Jeremy and Witness 11 says the same thing…the irony is filthy rich!!!

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

I just wrote this to Cercando:

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Rachael and Professor, I am afraid that now you have to cancel your bingos.

• Cercando Luce says:

And I’ll put my reply here too:
        @yahtc

• Lonnie Starr says:

I listened a couple of times, and I agree, what you are hearing is her describing the start of the altercation, definitely separate from when the other resident says “what are you doing”. Because he only says it once and gets no immediate answer. She’s talking about back and forth that gets repeated three times, clearly it’s between GZ and TM.

She also claims not to recognize GZ’s voice and could not see him. But, they identify GZ as being on the bottom? They’d better straighten up and fly right or there going to face some discipline. How scared can they be when they come out of the house after the shot is fired? People are out there right away taking pictures and talking to the shooter??? Before they were able to identify him? Why the sudden spate of bravery?

The character reference she tries to give GZ is terribly flawed, since it merely shows she hasn’t yet discovered how deceitful he is. I think Taaffe realized in December that GZ was losing it, and he decided to back off a bit. I can’t shake the feeling that GZ was telegraphing his coming “punch” and the police thought the target was Burgess, so they violated his parole to get him out of harms way. So, it seems the police help/assistance was by omission after the fact, rather than commission. They probably knew something was about to go horribly wrong, but did little to nothing about it. GZ should have been called into the station, dressed down and put on a short leash.

Cercando,

You are RIGHT! Sorry. I was wrong.

This is from Screamin Jay’s transcript:

Serino: I got you.

Singleton: Going back and forth?

Witness 11: Yeah. Singleton: About how long?

Witness 11: Not long. I mean maybe like three things like that.

Serino: Three exchanges. Three volleys.

It IS a big BINGO!

GOOD catch, Cercando!

Now back to my vacuuming and cleaning house.

Absolutely!

Although I charge $10,000 an hour if it is not my house.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Nah, I love the cash. Why don’t you start a fund and sell your autograph? It’s gotta be worth more than gz’s.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Actually, I love stamps with upside-down airplanes. Do you have one.

If so, I would be happy to clean your house. 🙂

Goin toward Cripple Creek
        Goin on a vacuum run
        Goin toward Cripple Creek
        Gonna get some funds.

• thanks YAHTC, i’ve got a lot to do!!

• esentrick says:

Thanks for pointing that out Romaine and Cercando Luce! awesome job! I wonder what the outhouse has to say about that?

30. Donna Flores says:

If George was in need of help, why didn’t he say something like get this guy off me or help me restrain him, he didn’t need to shoot the kid. He wasn’t an immediate danger if he had time to have a few seconds conversation. This would definitely help the state.

• ladystclaire says:

Suffice it to say, Trayvon IMO was never on this fool and he definitely didn’t need to restrain Trayvon. Fogen is lying about the events of the night he “MURDERED” a child and he continues to lie. he kills a child and then he makes some kind of racial rant about the kids father and also Al Sharpton.

I don’t profess to know what all the state has against him but, it’s my belief that somebody saw the entire thing, and they will not be known until the trial. also, for all we know maybe somebody was offered immunity to turn states evidence against the ThugBoat. the reason I say that is because, I believe that someone who was present at the scene right either before or after the shot was fired, knew exactly what Fogen was up to and to me that person is Jon.

That’s an interesting thought, because all they were required to TURN OVER from Jon-MMA is his statement! Think of THIS: Jon-MMA testifying about what he was told to say AFTER the event, not what he saw DURING the event. If what he saw DURING the event was whatever he said to the cops in his last statement to the cops, then whatever he might have told them about conversations with Fogen (et al.) afterwards would not have been included in evidence dumps!

Since Fogen is hanging the HOA out to dry (because they will lose their homes and all their equity when the lawsuit rolls in), why should they care about protecting HIM any more? He’s a life-wrecker.

Fogen claims he made eye contact with Jeremy.

31. Romaine says:

I’m thinking the HOA Lady has seen the gun calls jeremy to get in the house, she doesnt want to lose her loved one, jeremy takes her advise and comes back inside

32. Romaine says:

say it with fear and exhaustion…jeremy seems out of breath

33. Romaine says:

maybe “He warned me he is a carrier”

34. Trina Cosbie says:

I definitely heard “HE WARNED ME”, the rest is inaudible to me.

35. You all have thoughtful comments says:

I just learned to put the arrow of my mouse where it begins and then I can click and hear it again immediately.

36. Kelly Payne says:

He needs to tell the prosecution whatever he knows.

Yes, there’s more of a H sound at the outset. THe more I listen, the more I hear “he warned me he’s here now.”

Strange. I hate these sound mess-ups! I would like to hear that phrase only repeated dozens of times.

My hearing sucks. I’ll try it with earbuds.

Clearer, but cryptic. “He warned me he’s here now.”

One time in the 1970s I was locked in a tiny room with a dictaphone and a typewriter for about six hours trying to hear a single sentence of a transcript that had been recorded from a “spy recorder” inside a briefcase at a big meeting. At the meeting were maybe six men (“suits”) taking a deposition of a guy who came from Galicia and who spoke predominantly Yiddish and English was his third language. He’d mispronounce things and throw in foreign words and even make up words and I couldn’t get what he was saying. This was about trying to find out what had happened in a big fraud case in the diamond district in New York where, at the time, transfers got done on handshakes instead of with written documents. Anyway, I kept going over this six-syllable (more or less) piece of sound. Over and over and over and over and over and nothing and over again and nothing and maybe a word revealed itself but no it wasn’t that and then and then and more and more.

Finally the sentence unfolded itself as if it had been there all along, in its perfect aspect, without a shade of doubt, and it was utterly irrelevant: “It vuss like eh trenn-wreck!”

It was like a train wreck.

To this day I don’t know what that guy meant but that is exactly what he said. OY! So when I listen to the 911 tape, I keep waiting for the day that Jeremy’s excited utterance will reveal itself to me — hasn’t done that yet.

38. Sounded to me like ” I wanna make sure they’re…..”

He warned me . . .to (unintelligible) – but there’s more to that sentence. I get the strong impression of “He warned me to get back” or something similar.

It’s like the ‘effin coons/goons/punks dilemma.

40. jm says:

I can’t make it out but I hope he is able to be questioned further in court regarding this 911 call.

I wonder if there is a clearer version of the call somewhere but even if there is, can it help the prosecution convict GZ?

41. groans says:

I definitely heard that “He warned me….”

I wrote a while back on this site that it sounded like he said, “He warned me he’s a carrier.” As in carrying a gun …? But that doesn’t seem correct. Maybe he’s saying “He warned me to stay in here”?

Also, notice that shortly before the shot was fired, Jeremy said very insistently to his partner, something like, “They need to send a car now!” That also suggested to me that Jeremy forsaw that things were getting very worrisome outside. Maybe Jeremey saw that the killer had a gun in his hand?

Intriguing, but wouldn’t Jeremy have stated the above in a report?

No he wouldn’t have said anything to the cops because the cops were WITH Fogen on the need for everyone to be on the same page, being “it was self-defense.” The witnesses who were known to and who knew Fogen, and the witnesses who were HOA and had a stake in the matter, ALL were on the same page with the cops in the cover-up. It was a big page. Jeremy knew that Fogen could kill somebody any day because they ALL KNEW that Fogen “patrolled” with a loaded gun. They ALL KNEW.

• seallison says:

They likely sided with the thug because they also thought he had bagged himself a criminal — they did not know the facts at the time of their opinions of what they witnessed only to side with their NW guy.

They clearly didn’t listen to the 9-11 calls closely, either.

• groans says:

At 36 seconds in the audio – BEFORE the gunshot – Jeremy says very fast and seriously/urgently to his parter (as I hear it) “You need to call in a car” and his partner, who’s on the phone, responds calmly, “They’re sending one.”

It’s while you can still hear Trayvon is screaming, “HELP ME! HELP ME!”

Jeremy could have shouted out that door, “DON’T SHOOT; DO NOT SHOOT!”

• groans says:

@ Malisha – One would have hoped…. Because in less than 10 seconds, the killer shot Trayvon in the heart.

After Jeremy’s “call in the car” statement [0:36], you can hear Trayvon says “NO! NO!” – but not with the same intensity. And then, the gunshot is at [0:45] – just NINE SECONDS after the “call in the car” statement.

After the shooting, Jeremy says “Oh my God” and then his partner starts telling him to “get in here.” And at 1:34, Jeremy says his “he warned me [whatever]” statement.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

groans, if Jeremy did say call in the cops just 9 seconds before the gunshot, there is a good chance that he saw or felt…… from something Trayvon said (like “No no” or “I’m begging you”…….that there was a gun being being held by gz.

• YAHTC

Here’s a thought…..If it were fogen screaming for help? He must not have had any friends there that would come to his aid.

“My buddy / neighbor / NHW captain is screaming for help while being beaten by a black thug…..I’ll go out and help after I finish watching this rerun of Bonanza”

• roderick2012 says:

Malisha says:Jeremy could have shouted out that door, “DON’T SHOOT; DO NOT SHOOT!”

But everyone in the residence knew that George was nuts and I am sure Jeremy didn’t want to be George’s second victim that night.

Of course it doesn’t excuse the fact that neither he nor his wife has told the complete truth about what happened that night.

• ladystclaire says:

I have said all along that Fogen held that kid at gun point and also these neighbors know more than what they are telling also. for them to know what really happened and to not say a damn thing about it, is a shame as well as a disgrace. who the hell are they afraid of? I couldn’t live with myself knowing what those people know.

We have a dead kid here and, there are some among us who can set the record straight as to what did and didn’t happen that night but, they would rather take the LOW road and keep their mouths shut. SMDH

Just occurred to me: The neighborhood folks are still scared of Taaffe. Remember Taaffe telling Marinade Dave, “I know [in answer to the obvious suggestion, “But you’re a resident here,” but she’s being a little bitch”? A possible scenario is that the residents who were close-in to Fogen in the HOA really knew that he patrolled with a loaded gun, really knew that he wanted to make himself out a big cop who solved crimes and apprehended criminals, and really knew (after the fact) that he had hunted down and murdered Trayvon. But they ALSO knew by the morning of 2/27/2012 (you can bet your bottom dollar) that Fogen had spent the night at the police station and that Shellie or Osterman was calling all over the place and spreading this “thug story” about self-defense. Taaffe still lives in the neighborhood at this point in time. THEY KNOW that he knows what happened but they also know that (a) Fogen is not being arrested, but has had his chance to talk to the police all night; and (b) Taaffe will keep his eye on them; and (c) the cops did not pick up Emmanuel Burgess from August 2011 until Feb. 7, 2012, even though they knew he was burglarizing houses in that very neighborhood. So I think the HOA residents were all afraid and all had decided NOT to speak with the police more than necessary and ONLY to say whatever sounded non-committal and uninvolved. I also think Jon-MMA-punches was the only one who really WANTED to give a lot of statements to the police because he was carefully briefed by Fogen et al. ALSO, those residents who gave statements the police did not want to hear were being stone-walled and they figured that one out pretty quickly; only W-18 resisted that effort to make everyone just quiet down and forget about it.

• Trained Observer says:

ladystclaire … if what you theorize is accurate (and I’m not arguing against), plenty will come out in the wash at trial. It’s one thing to omit, obfuscate, or even outright lie to cops at the scene, later in cop interviews, or possibly at deposition. But there’s something about being in court under oath that can feel like being grabbed by the gonads if not telling the truth. Retreat neighbors have seen what happened to Mrs. Fogen after her short phoney testimony via phone.

Seallison nailed it when surmising that residents thought Fogen had bagged himself a criminal … and a black one at that, which thrilled guys like Taffy no end. Many fell victim to observation-inference confusion, with plenty of help from cops. That whoopee feeling quickly turned to crap upon learning of a clearly unarmed teen’s identity. I’m betting someone in this crowd is going to take the high road and spill it all in open court.

• cielo62 says:

Malisha~ Taafe’s home has been in foreclosure for months! When will he be evicted from that community?

• pat deadder says:

Could it be ”He warned me to stay clear”.

42. It does sound like, “He warned me.”

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

I decided to pay attention to the rhythm of it and came up with
      “a second of”

“He warned me a second of”

Which would mean that Jeremy was warned a second before the shooting.

• You all have thoughtful comments says:

Now I hear “He warned the “x air ree er”

• regina says:

Hi professor, and everyone..i have been following your blog since i left hp last summer, some may remember me by my screen name, remeberme4ever, i will never post there again to much hatred is not good for the soul, LLmpapa i want to thank you and the others for the great job that you do in your videos to show all of the lies that the killer has told,i posted what Jeremy said over on hp last summer, and yes he did indeed say ”He warned me he was serious” Jeremy also said ” Don’t tell them Retreat View Circle” that is why the killer when asked by Sean the dispatcher ”What is your address” and the killer say’s ”I don’t want to give it out i don’t know where this kid is” so yes Jeremy will have some explaining to do, the killer will not get off on killing Trayvon and i hope everyone that was involved in this sick game be convicted from the SPD..Jeremy and who ever else was involved,i follow this case as if it was my loved one that was shot and killed in a senseless way, geore, omara, bobby jr, ma, and pa has sold their soul to the devil..george is the devil seed, and contaminate everyone he comes in contact with,thank you all for standing together as we seek justice for Trayvon Martin/ Family.

• ok, i get where you get that Jeremy said “he warned me he was serious” but i don’t understand where you hear “don’t tell them Retreat view circle”

do you think gz also knocked on Jeremey’s door? b/c i kinda do, based on Trent’s video and the porch light coming on and staying on…

That makes sense too.

• Lonnie Starr says:

I’ll second that, and there does seem to be an additional tail which is not intelligible to me, but then I’ve never been known to have the best ears. Damn, I once had a friend who could hear a flea fart at ten paces. Too bad he’s gone now. RIP.

• I am sure (well, one can only hope) that a sound specialist is deciphering this thing.

• regina says:

@shannoninmmiami, if you go to youtube and listen to the UnRedacted 911 call about Trayvon Martin an @ the 3;30 mark into the 911 call when Sean the dispatcher ask the killer ”Do you live in the area” you can hear Jeremy in the background saying ”Don’t tell them RVC” i do believe that the killer did knock on Jeremy’s door, i have listened to george 911 call more then i would liked to, and he was not by himself that night, omara is only in for the money at this point, he as well as the outhouse are as sick as i have ever in my life have seen and read so much vile things toward Trayvon/Family and as for bobby..well he speaks for himself, Trayvon will always have a special place in my heart and george will soon get a room where he can reflect on all the devils work he has been doing since the age of 8, let his name be forgotten, and let us all always continue to remember Trayvon Martin and family.

• groans says:

@ regina – Do you have a link for that unredacted YouTube of the killer’s call?

As for the “Don’t tell them RVC” – that’s curious, because i belive Jeremy lived on Twin Trees, didn’t he?

Thanks.

• Operacarla says:

Thanks LLMPapa. Does anyone know where and what time the hearing on Tuesday will be broadcast? Thanks in advance!

• blushedbrown says:

@Operacarla

IIRC, the hering is scheduled for 9 am Tues Feb 5th.
        I watch it on “In Session”, but I believe our fellow bloggers here provide links to watch online without commercial interruptions.

• i always watch on CNN ‘s website both on my computer and b/c i also get it on my phone! it’s always on when i’ve gotta go pick up my kid from kindergarten so i don’t miss anything i keep it on the phone and play it live in my car!! heheh :;):

• cielo62 says:

>^..^< IN trouble and OUT of his mind.

• lady2soothe says:

It sounds like “He warned me to shut up”

Anyone else hear that?

• ay2z says:

“He warned me it’d scare you”

Excellent work, LLMPapa. I wasn’t sure after listening on Soundcloud, so listened to other copies. The ‘He wanted me to…’ isn’t an option.

This may not be an isolated statement so context may help.

911 Op: “I don’t hear him yelling anymore, do you hear anything?”

Caller: “No I don’t because I’m hiding upstairs– there is… there was a gunshot right outside our house”

Jeremy: “He warned me it’d scare you”

————————-
      (there’s got to be a lot more to this story, including a very intriguing comment by Jeremy said in a whisper for some reason that may OR may not include the option that he was speaking to someone else on another phone.

Again, in context of the caller’s statements that precede Jeremy’s whisper voice.

Witness Caller: “You have obviously sent someone, right?”
      911 Op: “Yes, what’s your name and number?”

Caller gives name and number, blanked out sections, and the 911 Op says “ok”

Jeremy says: “F–k you, the ……. are comin'”

(sounds, like the ‘ambulances are coming’ )

Begs the question, did the shooter tell Jeremy BEFORE he shot Trayvon, not to call 911, did a warning that the woman caller would be ‘scared’ come at that point? (just like Shellie would be scared?– coincidence?) Or when?

It’s possible that Jeremy did not agree with the shooter, not to call 911.

Where do the pieces fit?