Rain Did Not Wash Away Defendant’s Blood and DNA in Trayvon Martin Murder Case

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

The defendant claims that Trayvon Martin punched him repeatedly in the face (24 times) after breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground with a sucker punch. He told the police that Trayvon straddled him as he lay on his back and rained down blow after blow striking him in the nose and face approximately 24 times. When he started screaming for help, Trayvon then grabbed his head and started slamming it into a cement sidewalk until he thought his head would explode. Then Trayvon pinched his nose and covered his mouth to silence his screams for help and suffocate him to death. He said he suddenly remembered that he had a gun concealed in a holster inside the waistband of his pants behind his right hip when he thought he felt Trayvon reaching for it, so he pulled it out, extended his right arm and shot Trayvon to death.

There are a multitude of problems with this story, not the least of which is the absence of any significant wounds that one would expect to see from such a beating. We have examined and discussed photos of the defendant’s wounds taken by a professional photographer at the police station several hours after the shooting and concluded that his minor wounds are not consistent with his story. We have several medical professionals commenting on this blog who have treated patients who were beaten as badly as the defendant claimed he was beaten and their wounds were far more serious than the defendant’s and required medical treatment. The defendant was treated at the scene and declined multiple offers to transport him to the ER for treatment. The photos taken at the police department do not support his claim that his nose was broken. In fact, we have not found any persuasive evidence that Trayvon ever struck the defendant.

For example, if the defendant’s story were true, we would expect that the crime lab would have detected the presence of the defendant’s blood and DNA on the lower sleeves and cuffs of his two sweatshirts and his fingernail cuttings obtained by the Assistant Medical Examiner at the autopsy. The crime lab did not detect the presence of blood on the lower sleeves and cuffs of Trayvon’s sweatshirts and the only DNA detected in the fingernail cuttings excluded the defendant and was was consistent with Trayvon Martin.

The defendant’s supporters contend that no blood was detected on the cuffs and lower sleeves of Trayvon Martin’s two sweatshirts because the rain had washed away all of the defendant’s blood and the scrapings from only one fingernail were tested. They also claim that no blood was discovered on Trayvon’s hands because Trayvon covered them with plastic bags before he assaulted the defendant.

Let’s deal with the last claim first because it is the most ridiculous. Police routinely bag the hands of homicide victims to preserve trace evidence and that is what they did to Trayvon’s hands.

They also complain that Trayvon’s hands were not swabbed, but that is not surprising since the standard practice is to cut a homicide victim’s fingernails and examine them for trace evidence. Forensic scientists do this because trace evidence can transfer from a victim’s hands to another person, surface or fall off. Trace evidence, particularly blood and DNA gets trapped under fingernails and that is why fingernail cuttings are the preferred location to check for trace evidence.

They soak the fingernail cuttings in a solution of purified water overnight and spin it out in a centrifuge to obtain all of the cellular debris present. Then they examine the debris under a microscope. If they find intact cells, the extract the DNA and type it. They do not scrape one fingernail and throw the rest away. Whoever conjured up that explanation has absolutely no idea what they are talking about. It’s probably the same person who said Trayvon wrapped his hands in plastic bags before assaulting the defendant.

Pathetic and laughable nonsense.

What about the claim that rain washed away the blood and DNA?

That claim is almost, if not quite as ridiculous, because we are discussing whether the rain would wash away all blood present on fabric leaving no detectable trace amount. To understand why the rain would not wash away any detectable amount of blood, let us take a look at presumptive tests for blood and failed efforts to remove all detectable trace amounts of blood invisible to the human eye.

Experience has shown that it’s virtually impossible to clean-up blood spatter at a crime scene so that no DNA can be detected. And that is after using water, solvents, cleaning fluids and other assorted chemicals in multiple washings to remove all visible traces of blood. Even though the human eye cannot see trace amounts of blood residue, luminol will detect it. Luminol is so sensitive that it can detect the presence of blood in serial dilutions down to 1:100,000. If luminol can detect it, PCR testing certainly will type the DNA present.

Other chemicals used in presumptive testing for the presence of blood are leuchomalachite green, phenolphthalein, Hemastixs, Hemident, and Bluestarr. All are as equally sensitive to blood as Luminol except for leuchomalachite green (1:10,000). For more information, please read this Technical Note in the Journal of Forensic Science, published in 2006. JFS is a peer reviewed professional journal.

The defendant’s supporters do not realize that a complete DNA profile can be developed from the DNA contained in a single white blood cell by using the STR/PCR process (red blood cells do not have a nucleus). In practice, they require more than a single cell to avoid copying a contaminant DNA introduced extraneously into the testing process, but they do not need very much sample.

In the mid 80s, Dr. Kary Mullis developed a new DNA typing system that involved using chemicals and bacteria present in high temperature hot springs to mimmick cellular division and create more DNA, or PCR product to type. PCR is short for the polymerase chain reaction. The process can produce millions of copies of specific sequences of genetic material or loci called STR’s (short tandem repeats) The FBI Crime Lab later standardized the DNA extraction and typing process. By the end of the 90s, all public and private crime labs were using the same kit to type DNA and that is what the Florida Crime Lab did in this case.

In 1993, Dr. Mullis was awarded the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for his discovery.

Therefore, the argument that rain washed away even invisible trace amounts of blood and DNA is ridiculous and not supported in any of the peer reviewed literature.

For more information on Dr. Mullis, please visit his website and Wikipedia. He is a genius, avid surfer and fascinating character, even if some of his political views and opinions are a bit odd.

76 Responses to Rain Did Not Wash Away Defendant’s Blood and DNA in Trayvon Martin Murder Case

1. False confessions remains on the back burner as many of you have been discussing the subject matter of this article.

I decided to clarify a few points and provide some links for further research.

• abbyj says:

Thanks for the very good post, Professor. It makes the simplistic blood explanations concocted to exculpate fogen just fall to the wayside.

• I don’t believe I mentioned this in the article, but crime scene investigators are trained to place a tarp beneath a body after they photograph it and before they move it to prevent the potential loss of evidence due to weather and transportation of the body. I do not know if they did that, but they probably did. Even if they did not, blood would still be present in detectable amounts on clothing and under fingernails.

Although not an issue in Trayvon’s case, the collection and preservation of maggots and the insects, spiders and animals that feast upon them and each other is critical to estimating time of death.

2. Thanks, Professor…their theories show their desperation. It shouldn’t be this hard of a contortion if thugboat was innocent. They refuse to listen to their soul and thus they create fantasy and conspiracy theories…the dissonance is alarming.

3. Xena says:

Thanks Professor. Had GZ not given a story about being hit over and over in the face, having his head bashed on concrete, and Trayvon putting his hands over his mouth and nose to smother him, there would be no issue of the lack of GZ’s DNA on Trayvon.

It really sickens me to see GZ’s supporters use the most ignorant excuses, theories and arguments, and not be embarrassed by their lack of knowledge.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

I’d say they should read this thread and click on the links that Professor has kindly supplied to educate themselves a little, but it wouldn’t even matter. I discussed this very topic a while ago when I did post over there and quickly figured out that no matter what proof you show them, they ignore it and repeat themselves, then start calling you stupid or ignorant for not agreeing with them…even after giving them proof.

And when they get frustrated because they have been proven wrong and they know it or just get sick of typing the same BS, they start bashing The Martin’s…it’s the same old thing over and over.

@ChrisNY.

They have a playbook. When they are presented with truth about GZ, they respond with personal attacks. Reply with another comment of what is true about GZ, and they deflect to denigrating Trayvon, his parents, attorneys and all the way up to the President of the U.S. Then comes demeaning and slurs against the entire Black race.

I read Diwataman (or whatever his handle is) post these instructions on the treeslum; i.e., when you can’t refute a “Trayvonista” personally attack them.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

@Xena

Diwataman posted that for all to read? It takes away from their imaginary wisdom though, and makes them look like the fools they really are. :roll:

• Xena says:

Ditwataman posted that for all to read? It takes away from their imaginary wisdom though, and makes them look like the fools they really are. :roll:

It’s the same playbook that White Supremacists use. The goal is to place you on personal defense by using false accusations. Talk about any Black person who is educated, financially successful, accomplished and articulate, and they deflect by accusing you of being on welfare with numerous “baby daddies.”

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

Oh…I just read my comment…I was not being dirty with his name. Professor can you edit to Diwataman?

[Mission accomplished]

4. raiikun says:

“What prosecutors want to prove is not going to be proven or supported by DNA findings,” said Lawrence Kobilinsky, a forensics professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice in New York. “I don’t see anything that differentiates between Trayvon being the aggressor or vice versa.”

“My suspicion is that the defense and the state will present the DNA, because jurors expect to see it, but neither will make anything of it,” [Florida International University biologist Martin Tracey, a DNA expert who often testifies for the prosecution in criminal cases said[. “It doesn’t say, ‘He did it!”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/19/3010311/blood-work-tests-released-in-zimmerman.html#storylink=cpy

• Xena says:

@raiikun. Those experts probably didn’t know GZ’s story and had not listened to the recording of his NEN call. It appears they were only addressing who was the aggressor. Early on, even that was misunderstood regarding SYG or general self-defense.

Are you familiar with the Dooley case and how the jurors decided his guilt?

• cielo62 says:

Xena- true. In conjunction with the BS that GZ recorded SHOULD be conclusive that GZ is the aggressor. The DNA is just part of all the evidence that supports and corroborates each other. GZ is lying all the way.

Sent from my iPod

• Xena says:

In Florida, John Orr killed a man in October 2011 and claimed SYG. GZ no doubt read about that case and all the expert opinions that Orr would be granted immunity, because his claims mirror those of Orr, all the way to saying he couldn’t breathe. Orr, like GZ, even claimed having post traumatic stress afterwards.

But, Orr had his immunity hearing in March, after GZ killed Trayvon. The State’s main argument was lack of debris proving Orr’s claims of being pinned to the ground, and blood splatter patterns. Orr was denied immunity.

I bet now GZ wishes he had thought up a different story.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

@Xena

Do you by chance a a link to a good article on Orr? I will look it up, but was hoping to save time reading if you had one. I hate reading a ton of articles with not much info before finding the one I need.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

Forget it..I found one that tells it all. Thanks anyways.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

@Xena

All I can say is wow…Did LE by chance take Fogen’s computer to see if he ever looked up Orr’s case or was following it? This totally explains how Fogen was able to come up with his story so quickly…he already had it in his head, all he had to do was change a few things and voila- he has his story.

• Xena says:

ChrisNY, isn’t it amazing! Actually, I’ve thought of the possibility that Osterman gave GZ the elements; i.e., ambushed, head bashed, pinned down unable to flee and threats of dying. Oh — and I forgot about the “intoxication” part. GZ claimed that Trayvon was “on drugs or something.” Orr claimed that his victim was intoxicated.

Here is Orr’s Amended Motion for Immunity.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

I should have just went to your place to begin with…lol
        I don’t know why I never looked at Orr since you have mentioned it before. I think I’m gonna mosey on back over to your site and see what else you have for me to read. ;)

• Xena says:

LOL! I try not to duplicate what other blogs that I support have posted. Blackbutterfly7 is transforming to more of a support blog for encouragement of Trayvon’s family and friends. When I saw the hurt of Tracy and Sybrina on Dr. Phil’s program, it compelled me to let them be reminded that they are not alone.

• cielo62 says:

By now, I believe they realize our love and support. Conversely, do they know how much THEIR dignity lifts us up as well?

Sent from my iPod

• seallison says:

Xena – It is just like Fogen used the story as a recipe to murder. Did he think no one would notice the copy-cat type killing.

• cielo62 says:

Seallison- nah, not the same at all! Orr killed him a white man. GZ killed him a black boy. See? (Sarcasm button deactivated now).

Sent from my iPod

@seallison.

Oooo. I like that — “copy-cat” killing. When I update to include the “intoxication” of the victim, I think I’ll use that. Oh — and nope. I don’t think he thought anyone would notice because what he did was never to go beyond the knowledge of the SPD, Trayvon’s family, and the local folks.

• cielo62 says:

OTW GZ would never had bothered with Raul Rodriguez. Now THAT case should give him fear. Rodriguez called in AND videotaped his encounter. He used all the right buzzwords so that he thought would let him get away with SYG/murder. Instead he was found guilty and sentenced to 40 years to life. GZ better be getting used to the sound of numbers like that: 30, 35 and 40 years.

Sent from my iPod

• tinytruthseeker says:

@xena….
        I was just reading some of the police investigators interviews of witnesses and other parties connected to Trayvon’s murder….. When I got to Mark Osterturds I noticed something very interesting….. in his interview he talks about mentoring George…. teaching him to shoot, advising him when he was choosing his gun for purchase….. he specifically says something about it isn’t his gun or her gun it is “the Gun”….

This interview was MONTHS before the SH Fogen did…..

Whats that you say? You never advised George on how to behave or what to say if he ever found himself needing to defend shooting someone???? Uh huh…. I believe that *sarcasm*

• Xena says:

Tinytruthseeker, that is why Osterman’s book provides a story that is different from GZ’s story. Osterman probably never watched the video of the re-enactment — just thought that GZ had stuck with the story he gave him.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

Orr was a recent case at the time of 2/12, so it was fresh in his head. I have no doubt that Fogen knows of others. He was taking CJ classes, so I’m sure these kind of things are dicussed in and out of class. He used the term justifiable homicide in his case and was full of BS when he claimed to Hannity that he didn’t know of SYG laws. I can’t wait for that to be proven. I tried months ago to find out if he was taught SYG in his classes with no luck, but Osterman says that you are taught it getting you permit to carry.

• cielo62 says:

Valid or not, GZ knew what SYG was and tried to shape his story to fit the definition. But somehow, iced tea and candy don’t count as lethal weapons.

Sent from my iPod

• Xena…..After reading the Prof’s post, I was going to state that fogen has such a wild imagination but, he couldn’t even do that right. He had to steal his story from another loser…sheesh…

• leander22 says:

Xena, do you remember in what context Jeralyn/TL linked to the Orr Motion? For whatever reason I get no result on her site searching “Orr” “John Orr” or “John Richard Orr”, I even added “Orr Motion”. Not even searching her sitea TalkLeft search via Google brings back more than the motion you link to.

I am curious, did she actually mention this in the Trayvon Martin case?

I’d like your article, well done.

@Leander22.

Xena, do you remember in what context Jeralyn/TL linked to the Orr Motion?

I’ve never been to Jerlyn’s site. If not but for the fact that some here mentioned her, I wouldn’t know she even existed.

Orr’s immunity hearing was held in March. It was before GZ was arrested, so I doubt that those interested in what was happening with GZ after he was arrested went back and looked at the Orr case.

I’d like your article, well done.

Thank you. I am working on one for the Dooley case.

• leander22 says:

Xena, I was too busy creating a special link tag that opens a new tap to pay enough attention on the text: A Goggle TalkLeft Site Search i meant. We Germans capitalize all kind of stuff, all nouns actually. ;)

Interesting story. But I also immediately felt a little anger. Why wasn’t GZ asked on the crime scene to point out very approximately his head had been bashed to on the sidewalk? When I read the motion.

@Leander22.

Good question. He wasn’t asked about that during the re-enactment either. He did say that he wiggled his head to the grass, and a sample of grass around the area where Trayvon’s body was found was taken into evidence.

• leander22 says:

Throwing my arms in the air to express dispair:

Were his head had been NOT very. Odd mistake.

• I recall when they made these statements. I don’t believe the DNA results had been reported yet. If they had, they would not have said what they said.

Their statements are flat out wrong.

I know because I am an expert on DNA evidence.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

They obviously didn’t read all the evidence either or they would know that Fogen claimed he was bleeding from his “broken nose” so bad that it was all the way up in his eyes when Trayvon put his hands in it to suffocate him and smash his bleeding head one last time before being shot.

This article was written in Sept., so, I think that before they add their two cents as an expert, they should read everything first

• Xena says:

@Prof., the linked news article actually addresses the lack of Trayvon’s DNA on GZ’s gun and holster, with one reference to “a” punch in the nose. That is one reason I mentioned the Dooley case. There was no dispute that James, the victim, went for Dooley’s gun. A juror that was interviewed said that James had that right because Dooley left his garage with the gun, approached James in an intimidating manner, and showed James his gun.

• tinytruthseeker says:

@ ChrisNY

Funny how Fogens statement about blood in his eyes is rarely mentioned…. if in fact George had blood in his eyes it seems to me there would be some still present when he was photographed…. I am remembering the time line I hope…. the shopped pic was taken BEFORE the paramedics attended to little Fogens booboos….. so we are to believe that the blood pooling in his eyes went bye bye when? The blood pooling in his eyes was cleaned and removed with what before the shopped photo was taken…. whatever was used to clean Fogens eyes would have been logged into evidence right????

I also roll my eyes at Fogens big brother Booby Jrs. statement that the beating was so bad there was blood coming from his little brothers ears! Not to be confused with there was blood dripping from the booboos on the back of his head and it ran down behind his ears….

Booby Jrs. assertion is that Fogen was bleeding from inside his ears….. call me crazy but that WOULD indicate a serious injury right????…. So serious that there is NO WAY the paramedics would have released Fogen without demanding he sign a waiver that he was making that decision to refuse further medical care against their advice….

And then there is the biggest humdinger of a story told by Booby Jr. On an episode of Piers Morgan Booby claims that the beating his baby brother took was so violent that he was just SECONDS away from needing to be spoon fed and in diapers for the rest of his life….. Really Booby? It was that bad? Your baby brother sure has amazing abilities…. to recover SO quickly from the kind of beating that would have left him in diapers and needing to be spoon fed….

That whole family makes me sick!

• Xena says:

And that is probably why GZ has to wait for O’Mara to give him money for food and toilet paper. That karma thing is working.

• Lonnie Starr says:

Mr. Spock had Dr McCoy meet him at the station house.

• well Prof, they shoulda been professional enough to know NOT to make such definitive statements when they didn’t know the evidence. that in my eyes makes them a fraud! or a pro for pay.and they can’t be trusted ANYMORE!

when someone is a professional/expert in their field, they need to ACT like one because they have authority and a higher standard to which they are held. that includes, ya know the tedious stuff, like LOOKING at ALL the evidence available before making claims and statements as facts!

it’s like a doctor telling you have breast cancer just because they see a lump!

• Prof, you know i’m not yelling at you right! LOL i just freaked out for a minute and was yelling at the world!

• I know you aren’t yelling at me.

I ignore what they have to say because they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and they lie all the time.

Every once in awhile someone here complains about something said on the other site. It’s always the same ol’ same ol’ bullshit modus operandi.

Just ignore them.

• ChrisNY~Laurie says:

I believe in karma.

5. Judy75201 says:

Wonderfully informative. Thanks.

6. You all have thoughtful comments says:

Professor,

Is it possible that there could still be DNA on the zipper pull of George’s jacket that could have transferred from gz’s hands?

Even, say, Trayvon’s saliva if gz had tried to smother Trayvon?

• Good question. DNA preserves indefinitely in dried biological stains, so it might be worth swabbing the zipper pull to find out.

However, he probably obliterated it if it were there by pulling the zipper up and down several times.

7. Lonnie Starr says:

Well, not only to GZ supporters not understand the laws governing the situation, they don’t understand the science either. Nor, did they care to research it, before offering bogus opinions as fact.

I hope GZ is paying attention to the failures of the people who are supporting him. Because it means only very ignorant fools are able to approve of what he has done because they do not know any better. GZ might just as well plead guilty as charged, he’ll be out of prison in a hot short 30 year, by 2043. Well, maybe not so short, but it certainly beat “Pine Lawn”.

8. Here’s more pathetic and laughable nonsense from one of the GZ ” supporters:

“Trayvon probably put his phone down before he hit Zimmerman. ”
    _________________________________________________

Sure, just what a teen who was far away from his friends is gonna do. Put his phone down on the grass on a dark rainy night !

I suspect Trayvon may have hit Fogen with the phone in his hand and why Fogen reported at first he thought Trayvon hit him with something. And very likely the cuts on the back of the head were administered by cell phone, not a head-bashing on concrete. Just my theory.

• cielo62 says:

Was the cell phone tested for DNA? Still it would be hard if not impossible to hit someone with a cell phone and not get DNA on your hands.

Sent from my iPod

• i don’t think so. everything gz said was purely self serving. he only said he thought something was in Trayvon’s hand when he needed an excuse for some other criminal act gz himself did.

and they gave Tracy the phone the next day.

• Lonnie Starr says:

Nawh, Trayvon hitting GZ just doesn’t work at all. Trayvon just doesn’t have that kind of personality. He’s respectful of adults and he’s fearful of GZ. Plus, there’s no evidence that Trayvon even knew how to fight with his peers, so he’s not going to try it with an older and stronger adult.

In any group of people, we know there are people who will start fights and there are people who will fight back, but won’t start fights. Then there are those who will not fight at all. Usually the biggest kids in a group, don’t get bullied because of their size, so they have no need to learn to fight. In fact, the bigger they are, the more mild their personality becomes, because they want to have friends and they know that their size will scare everyone if and when they show anger.

Trayvon submits to his disciplinary measures without complaint. That’s not something more feisty schoolmates do. Women’s junk costume jewelry and a screwdriver as burglary tools, someone has a fertile imagination. It takes more than mere possession of a screwdriver, to a burglar make. But then, we know that there are some out there, working overtime to ruin young black lives if and whenever they can.

So, without any evidence of any thuggish attitude, disrespect for adults or authority, I won’t accept any claim that Trayvon ever struck GZ at all. I’m betting that no one will be able to prove it, no matter how many times or how loudly they assert it. It remains a fact not in evidence!

• Lonnie Starr says:

Hey, if someone wants to theorize that Trayvon hit GZ, then I can theorize that GZ pistol whipped Trayvon without provocation, eh?
        Maybe Trayvon accidentally hit GZ when he raised his hands, to ward off a punch that GZ was attempting to throw?

How would Trayvon hit GZ with a phone that was already on the ground? Why would he bother to ask why he was being followed, if he thought he could settle matters with a punch or two? Makes no sense. Lose the “Trayvon struck GZ”, at all, because there’s simply no evidence to support it at all. It even conflicts with reason.

9. esentrick says:

10. RBLKMSCORPIO says:

One would think that if the rain did wash away the DNA or blood from TM’s hands and the lower portion of his hoodie why did it not do the same for the defendant?
    Question: 1.During the immunity/self defense hearing is the judge allowed to ask questions to either side if she feels she needs some clarification on the evidence being presented? I feel that if one is going to make a decision based on evidence from both sides it would be difficult to do without asking questions. 2. If any information comes forth that benifits the defense or prosecution can that information be used during the jury trail if it goes to a jury?

• The rain did not wash away blood from Trayvon’s hands and the lower sleeves and cuffs of his two sweatshirts.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. No blood or DNA was present. Period!

• RBLKMSCORPIO says:

I don’t believe that explanation that rain washed away blood from Trayvon’s hands but was thinking about his supporters. How could they believe that it washed away blood from Trayvon but not the defendant also?

11. colin black says:

January 6, 2013 at 2:41 pm

No its to our advantage his supporters are fist dragging dolts.

Off course they cant debate or propose a viable alternate theory to explain the accusseds inexcusable actions that night
    There are none an they dont even support the accussed they just happen to hate the victim Trayvon.

How on Earth could you expect to have a reasonable converstion about anything with people whom think the colour or complexion of anothers skin.
    Difffernt customs perhaps style of dress
    Differnt shaped eyes higher or lower cheek bones.
    Basicly anyone differnent to them are something alien

Although we all evolved from the same stock an all our forebears were from Africa an therefore we are all of African heritage.
    Thease deluded people somehow equate whiteness as superior to darker skin tones

Useing there logic then just as they consider Black Brown Coffe Mulato skin tones inferior with there white power mind set.

Then they themselfs are inferior to Albinos they are much whiter than them.
    An the brilliant thing about that is 99 .9 of Albinos are born in Africa or are decendants from there.

It comforts me no end to read the commenters an the calibre of there integrety.
    There insight into this fraqtured society an desire to help mend it
    The detailed knowlage they have of this event
    We have at Pro TRAYVON Sites an there are MASSES of them

Compare an contrast to the ACCUSEDS Pro sites of wich there are so few he had to put one up himself
    An the drivvelll spewed by there commenters makes me happy
    Not the vile content an unbeliveable conspircy politcal plow by Obama to get re elected crap .
    That BS deeply saddens me
    No just the morons he has in his corner makes me thinks like water

Deviants always find the same levell

12. colin black says:

Sent from my iPod

I would have tested it for the accuseds dna.
    After he shot Trayvon he was on top of his back
    Wittness describe him runnning his hands up an down Trayvons prone Body.
    I think he was searching patting desprate to feel a weapon a knife? gun?
    I know he said inhis interveiws to plice he didnt think Trayvon was armed an just bluffing when he put his hand in his waist band
    He has the abilty like Mr Spock To mind meld
    But can do it without touching an at a distance.
    So he knew Trayvon was just messing with him
    Although by first bail bond court apearance his story changes with a change in audience
    Different audience different story
    No one will ever catch on to his wee twist in the tale
    Parents as audience
    Now he is sorry an now he wasnt sure if there Thug /Son had a gun.
    An now this asshole Late Teens Kid had morphed into just a ted bit younger than me.

As he ran his hands up an over Trayvons gasping out his final breath sqeezed out by the considerable girth of the accussed.
    He feels something in Trayvons hoodie front pocket /pouch.
    Reaches in an pulls out a freakin phone with a heart shaped sticker

What is it with murders in Florida an HEART SHAPED STICKERS
    there was on in CAYLEES MURDER as well

Anyway the accussed throws the phone away a short distance to help with his fight wrestle ground and pound lies
    Remember people keep saying Dee Dee heard a thump an Trayvon dropprd the phone an it landed in the grass
    Dee Dee said she heard grass an feint get off get off from the Victim.
    Trayvon didnt drop the phone as he was never holding it .He was utiliseing hands free headphones an phone was in his pocket
    Headphones in ears
    You see him talkin an useing hands free in the store seven elleven vt
    Hands Free is probably why accused said something s up with him
    People can look goofy talking an gestulating on a hand free device

So yeah I wouldve tested phone for accuseds dna…………

13. colin black says:

So the headphone were what fell to the ground probably as the accused grabbed an he an Trayvon struggled ,
    The headphone where knoked of Trayvons head danngle in the grass for a second.
    Perhaps someone fell on the wire cord or stood on it an out the conection pops an Dee Dee has her line go silent at her end.

• yeah that sounds exactly right. Tray WAS using hands free at 7/11. so when gz grabbed him, maybe by arm, his earphones fell out and DD heard all she heard. but with the struggle the wires probably did catch on something and likely yanked the phone out of his front pocket..cas he needed it w/i easy reach for the buttons. so he would have kept the phone in the easiest to access location-like i would do, right in the front pocket of the sweatshirt!

but i don’t think gz grabbed it, only because it was found heading the way they would have been traveling from- and makes sense it would fall out during a struggle …. but, i’m gonna go and look and see agian how far the phone was from the body…

14. colin black says:

Geez louise I realy am an expert at shutting doon a thread

Dropped stich dropped thread

15. nemerinys says:

Professor,

I’m very late here since I’m just catching up after a month’s holiday from the Internet. I’m too excited, however, to ignore this particular post because it’s related to something I’ve been thinking about.

A couple of weeks ago I watched a documentary about the Lizzie Borden case, near the end of which two forensics guys sprayed the basement walls and flooring with Luminol; the results were numerous blue ‘images’ they referred to as blood splatters.

I wondered if Luminol or other similar chemicals could show up blood evidence on the sidewalk, utility covers, or sprinkler heads after so much time and weathering. What do you think?